RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-05, 11:06 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Ok...Lady Fiya...this is as close as an apology ur getting from me

IP: 1230 1904

#1...I don't know what your intentions are...

But...I'm basing my assertions of you on your words and actions.

#2...In July when 20 people voted me "Best Audio Head" of the month, you didn't come in and just vote for Black Magik, you voted against me...I specifically remembered you suggesting that I didn't deserve it and that all those people were essentially wrong...OK...fine enough

Then...just this month, you attempt to "diminish" the fact I won it by saying "IKE should have won" 2 months ago...well, sorry, I WON 2 months ago

Hear me out...I'm not saying all this means anything major...But, I called you a Q hater...it is what it is...It doesn't matter...I'm just making an observation...that's it.

I have no beef with you...I just find it funny that you take shots at me whenever you can...which you have a right to do...But, when I call you on it, why deny it?

c'mon on...that's 2 faced to me...

if u don't like me...great...if u like me...great...either way, my life goes on

daz all I gotta say bout that

OH...and if I ever win Best Audio Head again, which I will, please jus let it be.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-05, 03:11 PM   #2
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Q how is this an apology...

1-I voted Black~Magik that time you put out all those tracks because I liked his two tracks better than all your tracks put out. Simple. I told you before you have a versatile flow between songs but when you sit and listen to one song of yours, it can sound boring... Like your delivery and emotion sounds the same on every track I heard from you. And lyrically, you stepping your game up most definately, but at that time, I wasn't feeling your tracks. That = why I voted Black~Magik. I could give a damn if 20 people voted for you or 2000 people did, I would still vote Black~Magik. My vote = who I vote for. And don't lie I never said you didn't deserve the award. I said I put quality over quantity. I don't go by the number of tracks you got out, I got with what I would listen to daily, what appeals to my ears. And you outta everyone here should know, I don't follow what "other people do". Hence, why I beef with people.

2- I said Ike was deserving the award for 2 months ago. Yes, I said two months ago, I didn't think someone would actually dissect what I said and be like "wtf I won it 2 months ago.. You taking shots at me." Nigga, the last thing I was thinking bout when I voted for Ike was YOU. Whether I said 2 months, 1 month, 3 weeks... it don't matter, he deserved it for a while IN MY OPINION and that's where it ends my vote = my opinion. You can keep arguing with my opinion if you want to, but you really taking shit too literal and too serious. Ike won outta a 4 way tie, it was Dooms, you, S e n s e r, and Ike... I picked Ike, so what sue me. If I didn't pick Ike I woulda picked S e n s e r cuz some tracks he had were mad hot. I heard 2 tracks that you put out besides the Medleys and the Medleys = not rapping. They're creative and funny but not actual songs.

3- For the last time, I don't have beef with you and never really did. But you complaining bout stuff and thinking everybody circulating their views and opinions on you. So, I'm not gonna keep telling you this, but I vote on who I think won not who everyone else votes. So if you take that offensive, then you got issues.

I'm not sorry for not voting for you because everyone else did. And I don't regret it.

The End.
Old 10-05-05, 03:18 PM   #3
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9814 724D

<------------------------------->
<------------------------------->
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-05, 03:47 PM   #4
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1230 1904

As I said...I don't have beef

THE END.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-05, 03:51 PM   #5
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

wtf is up with these dam threads already just let it go lmao
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 10-05-05, 03:57 PM   #6
BloodVenom
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9814 724D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Send a message via AIM to BloodVenom   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-05, 05:10 PM   #7
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Exactly what Compose said... We discussed this in like 4 threads already.