RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-07, 02:13 PM   #16
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 06E1 3C3F

Lmao Your Funny^^^^^^media Is All About Lies.......well Find Out When They Finish The Investigation
Old 06-26-07, 04:18 PM   #17
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: F6F5 68F6

ATLANTA - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself by the pulley of a weightlifting machine, authorities said Tuesday.

Investigators also found prescription anabolic steroids in the house, Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department. He would not comment on Benoit’s state of mind or possible motive.

Autopsies showed all three died of asphyxiation, Pope said.

Story continues below ↓
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
advertisement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benoit’s wife, Nancy, was killed Friday in an upstairs family room, her feet and wrists were bound and there was blood under her head, indicating a possible struggle, Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard said.

The son, Daniel, was likely killed late Saturday or early Sunday, the body found in his bed, Ballard said.

Benoit apparently killed himself several hours and as long as a day later, Ballard said. His body was found in a downstairs weight room, hanging from the pulley of a piece of exercise equipment.

The prosecutor said he found it “bizarre” that the WWE wrestling star spread out the killings over a long weekend and appeared to remain in the house for up to a day with the bodies.

“I’m baffled about why anybody would kill a 7-year-old,” Ballard said. “I don’t think we’ll ever be able wrap our head around that.”

Earlier, a law enforcement official speaking on a condition of anonymity said Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son.

Nancy Benoit filed for a divorce in May 2003, saying their three-year union was irrevocably broken and alleging “cruel treatment.” But she later dropped the complaint, as well as a request for a restraining order in which she charged that Benoit had threatened her and had broken furniture in their home.

In the divorce filing, she said Benoit made more than $500,000 a year as a professional wrestler and asked for permanent custody of Daniel and child support. In his response, Benoit sought joint custody.

Fayette County Coroner C.J. Mowell did not return calls seeking comment. The answering service for his funeral home said he was out of town.

Asked about the condition of the interior of the house, sheriff’s Sgt. Keith Whiteside said investigators found “nothing really out of the ordinary.” He said Benoit was found in the home’s weight room, his wife in an office and the son in an upstairs bedroom.

Neighbors said the Benoits led a low-key lifestyle.

ALSO ON THIS STORY
Fact file: What steroids do to your body
Discuss: Sound off on sports message boards

“We would see Chris walking in his yard from time to time. He wasn’t rude, but he wasn’t really outwardly warm,” said Alaina Jones, who lives across the street.

Jimmy Baswell, who was Benoit’s driver for more than five years, placed a white wreath at the Benoits’ gate. “They always seemed like they were the happiest people,” he said.

World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Web site that it asked authorities to check on Benoit and his family after being alerted by friends who received “several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning.”

The WWE, based in Stamford, Conn., said authorities asked that it not release further information on the deaths.

Benoit, born in Montreal, was a former world heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion and held several tag-team titles. His names in the ring included “The Canadian Crippler.”

Slide show: Week in Sports Pictures

Week in Sports Pictures
Gatorade shower, baseball head shot, lazy golf fan, and more.

“WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy,” the company said in a statement on its Web site.

“He was like a family member to me, and everyone in my family is taking it real hard,” said fellow Canadian Bret Hart, a five-time champion with the World Wrestling Federation. The federation has since changed its name to World Wrestling Entertainment.

Benoit had maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling. The Fayette County Tax Assessors Office lists the value of the house, situated on more than 8.5 acres, at nearly $900,000.

The WWE canceled its live “Monday Night RAW” card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

Benoit’s wife managed several wrestlers and went by the stage name “Woman.” They met when her then-husband drew up a script that had them involved in a relationship as part of a story line on World Championship Wrestling, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

Benoit has two other children from a prior relationship.

SOoooo that settles it... $20 on Roid Rage.....
Old 06-27-07, 12:43 AM   #18
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B10C EE5A

what in tha fuck??? R.I.P. Chris Benoit and hiz fam, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 06-28-07, 02:46 PM   #19
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: B946 F836

R.I.P roid rage and killing your family
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-07, 11:47 PM   #20
chip
pain is weakness leaving the body

IP: AB11 CF13

investigation found NO STEROIDS IN HIS SYSTEM, and due to the nature of the killings (bibles by mother and son's bodies, and asphyxiation instead of being beaten to death) do NOT represent the commmon behavior of someone committing murder due to "roid rage"... as in most murder/suicides, motive is not definite, but is most likey a result of domestic dispute that triggered mental illness... sad man, but WWE said no more memorials for Benoit... i mean even Vince (yea, the "dead" one) came back and said b/c he killed his family, they weren't even gonna mention his name...

"I don't want to be deep... I want to feel deep and use that feeling to express depth itself..."
-Konchance

my poetry:
untitled
Send a message via AIM to chip   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-07, 06:42 AM   #21
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: DABB E400

i found out about this while i was on holiday...mad fucked up...but yeah McMahon making a statement during his whole "i got killed" storyline really put a dampner on his storyline...fuckin Benoit ruining it -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote