RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-07, 07:07 AM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

A bunch of bullshit questions

IP:

Regarding life

Okay, if we're all put here on earth to be happy, then why is desire looked down upon. If we're here to help others..... help them do what? Stay alive? Okay if it's to help them stay alive then why do we die then of a natural cycle. And if we're alive what are we supposed to do while we're here? Is life all about the constant pursuit to stay alive? Desire itself is proof of a void, you can only desire something you don't have or want more of. Which is basically like the whole rich/poor sight/blind thing. If you have 2 arms and I cut off one you're most likely aren't gonna care about it, unless hearing about something you don't have provokes you to go after it. But it's impossible to have everything at once. Unless of course you were the world itself... that'll fuck my head up later on. But if all of this shit doesn't hurt us if we don't have it or have anything we DO care about circulate through it, we were actualy better off not existing in the 1st place. Which could mean death might be better than life considering some mental states. Inner peace is achieved when you tell yourself you don't want ANYTHING. Which in some people's eyes include life. But if you don't want anything EXCEPT to live, then theres something in this world that you still want. So is it true that the only reason that life can give us to move is the fact that we don't have something? Which would mean invincible= dead. For some reason I can't allow myself to believe life is that empty and pointless I don't wanna drift into apathy like Terumunto did once long ago. Your thoughts

Last edited by Indeph : 04-07-07 at 07:11 AM.