RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Did 2v Feed?
Yes 9 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-07, 10:03 PM   #11
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP:

okay...the 1-2 league might not be as efficient as everyone would like it to be...but it is keeping this sight some what active....cuz if this league wasn't open...half of u wouldnt even be checking up daily..cuz u wouldnt be beefing with anyone..ya hear what im saying?

but inside the league...yes it is shady..and i dont see how anyone could defend that.A moderator competing isn't fair, because he is obviously going to put himself before the rules....at first i thought there was no problem...but after this week it was clearly obvious there was one.

either way the beef is fucking retarded...i dont see why 2v thinks he should only take the loss if DTH drops...cuz even if he doesnt drop...it's still feeding..which is cheating...and ur going to defend it..and say it's ur league...and adjust ur rules..cuz ur the mod and u can bend them...

basically...he should have the loss...no one should argue..cuz there is clear evidence ...JTR is innocent...but it's clearly over so everyone should get over it.

and just join F.OO'S text league..cuz 1-2 is about to die with this new personal punch shit.