RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who Want War?
NoMercy 5 100.00%
Lightnin' 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-04, 02:24 AM   #16
NoMercy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 5043 32F4

to tell you what im talking about theres no need for flow in text you only need it for audio aight and remember that text is all punches, metas, wordplay whitch i need work on, vocab. and then theres the opener and closener but man you realy need to elavate you got no metas no multi's and no vocab and no wordplay and no stucture theres nothing there lol
and its easy to write metas and multi's i do it all the time now just listen to empire hes pretty good byt hes not the best his audio is about 7/10 and theres way better then that like phenom-in-all hes the best in my veiw hes 14-1 in audio hes got dope ass wordplaya nd everything man try finding his link for audio and man you are gonna get beat by a 14 year old
Send a message via MSN to NoMercy  
Old 09-13-04, 11:42 PM   #17
NoMercy

uppin
Old 09-14-04, 09:16 PM   #18
Turnheads
I'm High.

IP: CEF5 716F

Voted For: NoMercy

Lightnin verse
I split ya like a pussy cause you gettin a lil mushy/
I thought yous was shaved, but ya pubes was all bushy/
2/10 u a nasty lil man lol
You talk alot of shit but you never back it up/
I read ya fuckin lines, confused like what the fuck/
2/10 hmmm...
Ya flow is garbage, ya soundin retarded and foolish/
I keep it gangsta, like a nigga I am toolish/
0/10.. braggin....yawn
You dick ridin bitch on the PSA/
But don't eva fuck wid a nigga from the Oaktown bay/
2/10 blah..
Oaktown hold it down for my crew, 4-0-8/
Ya head is full of air, and I'm here to deflate/
3/10 um ok punches
Ya body full of bull, hollow tips and seemen/
I eat beef, nigga yousa veegan/
0/10 wtf is veegan? haha makin up new words.
You don't want war nigga I'm a rebel/
Have you hit puberty? your voice is all treble/
1/10 ... enough said.
No bass in out your face, you sound like a chick/
So in the words of Luda, get off the T.I.P of my dick/
4/10 the last verse was ok

overall 2.3/10 after all the shit talkin.. u failed homey... this was below average.. u need help and work on wordplay, vocab, verbals, disses and everythin else..and ull be ok

I could sweep you “5-0” now you kno what i can do some people say im like a “grimreaper”/(1)
This battle was over before it “started” now you even in more deeper/.(2)
3/10 hmm.. "I could sweep you “5-0”" lol u said that in our battle.. but it proved false.
Ill be the 2nd one to force you to lose but realy I cant say that to much cuz its just an opinion/(3)
But yer realy getting annoying with yer “freeposting” in my threads you like a annoying “minion”/.(4)
4/10 blah.. some good verbals
Spitin words I do with ease but to say you done fast that’s just an “opinion” of the mind/(5)
Catch you in the back thinking yer “gangsta” but you not even a threat to mankind/.(6)
3/10 thsi was ok..
Hittin you up with words that come from my “brain” make you snitch like a “coward”/(7)
But all as you are is a faker and a crapy “playa” like juwan howard/.(8)
0/10 ... juwan howard?? ..
You got nothing on me cuz you got no “vocab” or anything not even yer own hart with a bit of independence/(9)
So that makes yer style die down so fast its like you “killed” it and then you got no people for yer sheet full of all yer attendance/.(10)
5/10 stretched out like fuck.. but it was good..

overall 4.5, u had little wordplay,few pucnhes But ok vocab, ur flow was kinda messy, some weak disses ur probably savin it for someone worthy..

even tho we don't agree most the time.. u took this battle mafucka. hahah

Old 09-14-04, 09:32 PM   #19
NoMercy

^yo i respect that you are gonna beat me in all thanks for the vote to man sry for beefin but i elavated and ya to anser yer question ya this guy sucks i was playin around
Old 09-14-04, 09:38 PM   #20
Turnheads
I'm High.

IP: ABE5 5A5C

hmm yeah yeah.. i will take my vote back thank u..
and yeah keep votin for urself(sha money) aka nomercy hahah.. u shouldn't of done it man...

peace

Old 09-18-04, 12:28 AM   #21
Parallel

lol now i kno who nomercy is ic ic ya he sucks lol im leaven but he still won this battle easy
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel  
Old 09-18-04, 12:36 AM   #22
cordless
New to RB

This was feedback posted for Lightnin'

IP: F749 A5DA

lightnin had it until the end. luda's line was fuckin hot but you cant recylce the shit man. w/e....light had the nicest flow.
Send a message via AIM to cordless  
Old 09-18-04, 12:54 AM   #23
cordless
New to RB

IP: F749 A5DA

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMercy
to tell you what im talking about theres no need for flow in text you only need it for audio aight and remember that text is all punches, metas, wordplay whitch i need work on, vocab. and then theres the opener and closener but man you realy need to elavate you got no metas no multi's and no vocab and no wordplay and no stucture theres nothing there lol
and its easy to write metas and multi's i do it all the time now just listen to empire hes pretty good byt hes not the best his audio is about 7/10 and theres way better then that like phenom-in-all hes the best in my veiw hes 14-1 in audio hes got dope ass wordplaya nd everything man try finding his link for audio and man you are gonna get beat by a 14 year old

<b>^^^^^^^ NoMercy i swear by everything that is holy on gods green earth i hope i never see your bitch ass in public.</b> i hope that youre just high or retarded (really) because what you said is the most incompitant thing ive ever heard. i actually feel a little more stupid now from reading your mouth full of dick. FUCK YOU and fuck your perspective of freestyling. but youre only 14....so i can understand your immaturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin'
Mercy you talk alot of shit, you can put all the shit in there you want, but if you got no flow you still sound like shit. FLOW is a huge part of rap music, if you ain't got it yousa busta. Check your shit, No flow! None of it! You can say how bad I suck dick and bring in all the personal shit you want, all the metaphors you want, but if you can't tie it in wid a tight flow, ya shit is garbage period. Thats what makes it not easy. Any of ya'lls that read his busted ass verse, and think that his verse is decent, no nothing about flow.

^^^ word homie i feel what youre sayin. flow is essentially the foundation of hip hop. freestyling evolved from hip hop...its all part of the same genre and if you dont have flow in freestyles then you shouldnt be a part of hip hop. no one ever recognizes what it takes to combine flow and punches at the same time....which is what makes most of the mother fuckers on here whack dick. "punches are what its all about"....fuck you who think that. just fuck you.
Send a message via AIM to cordless  
Old 09-29-04, 07:38 PM   #24
Archeologist
Dope.

IP: 2381 2C4B

No Mercy took this bcus Lightnin started off with the most played opener ever. NoMercy had some decent punches but they were mostly stretched.
Pz.

Old 09-29-04, 08:01 PM   #25
Archeologist
Dope.

IP: 2381 2C4B

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=151922

if you ever come online again vote.
Pz.

Old 09-30-04, 05:05 PM   #26
System Crasher
"Ill Emcee"

IP: C4F6 D169

Ne mercy has y vote... he had a way ebtter verse in my opinion and i likes his style... he had real good flow and i understood.... and you had some alright structure,

Lightnin.... you werent bad ... you had some nice structure good punches ... but mercy came harder with those... and you had nice flow but mercy still came harder with that.. Sry but mercy has this one...

V/ NoMercy