RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > RB's Legends
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-04, 12:31 PM   #1
FanTa ZeE

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Justice Is Wronged

IP: 7A38 2D7B

Hello, many of you Mods may know me as 'the annoying femcee who keeps praising Penskills in the vain attempt to get him into Legends' which is obviously what he deserves. In a previous thread, i brought up many reasons why Penskills should be given this recognition, all of which were deleted; why? i do not know. Maybe this is because it would go against the grain, it has been brought to my attention that numerous posts in the Legends forum are occupied by Moderators and Admins, the very people who have the say over what goes in, and what doesn't. I am simply asking the question, is this a rule we were not informed of? Do you have to be a Mod to gain the recognition you rightly deserve? I don't know the answer, but i do know that RapBattles has a lot of talented, highly underated emcees. It was also said that Penskills could not belong in Legends as he had only been here a short time, it was said that he should come back five months down the line, in words to that effect.

Quantity over Quality?

Maybe. You decide that a person has to be here a certain amount of time to be discoved, to have their name immortalised forever in a thread? So talent accounts for only a small portion of the necessaries? Just something to think about.

I am not being disrespectful to those that have gained a title in this particular forum, yes, i agree that the positions were, in all cases that i have seen, rightly deserved. The people recognised in here have talent, no doubt, i am not saying anything to go against that, i am just saying..so do many others.

Thank You for your time.

FanTa ZeE

Last edited by FanTa ZeE : 02-10-04 at 12:33 PM.
Old 02-10-04, 01:46 PM   #2
ELEETE
"The Eleete"

IP: FAD9 BD2A

This is very true.............like ive said before its a dictatorshit!!! There are no words the people can speak thatll change their minds...........and yet its true most if not all the pieces in legends are mods an admins pieces...which most are no where near the calibur some of these MC's on Open Mic throw down...which is flat out rediculous!!! Its almost sad to see such talented MC's try to impress these mods an get acceptance when itll never happen!!! I mean Maven, Baron Mynd, and The End all own the Open Mic Legends an please i hate to break it to you but not all your shit is not all that tight!!! Id like to see a poll posted up with Penskills or Freeman's shit against any of you an see what the poeple have to say about which is best? We'll probably never see that happened.........in fact we'll probably see this thread deleted or closed here anytime soon......Fact is Fact.......You guys aint keepin it real......

Last edited by ELEETE : 02-10-04 at 01:52 PM.
Old 02-10-04, 02:13 PM   #3
Emerge

IP: CEAA 034E

whats really sad is pathetic fucks like you... who are ignorant by saying
those legendary pieces are not better than some of the OM heads...
you are damned ignorant with just about no cure...

that is all

good day
Old 02-10-04, 02:27 PM   #4
ELEETE
"The Eleete"

IP: FAD9 BD2A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerge
whats really sad is pathetic fucks like you... who are ignorant by saying
those legendary pieces are not better than some of the OM heads...
you are damned ignorant with just about no cure...

that is all
good day

The only pathetic fuck here is you! I aint saying theyre not better im saying that all there shit aint the best..........every drop has to go in legends? no.....because not all of em are better than before.........Ignorant huh? Only ignorant person is you here cause your obviously riding their dicks.......
Old 02-11-04, 12:30 PM   #5
FanTa ZeE

IP: 7A38 2D7B

if you to the time to read my first post you would see that i actually said i was not being disrespectful to those pieces already in Legends, they are legendary, but so are many others.
Old 02-11-04, 06:25 PM   #6
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

IP: 399E F0FD

OMG..Why would you make this stupid thread?..All it's going to do is start worthless beef..Hay Zus!

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Send a message via AIM to Tsar Casm   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 06:28 PM   #7
Maven

IP: A9A7 727D

this was posted in EI.
I replyed there.
noone needs to read it twice.