RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-03, 05:49 PM   #31
Ajax 0042

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D251 FCF5

and split bars STFU god damn herb
Old 09-04-03, 06:43 PM   #32
Maven

IP: A9A7 727D

Quote:
Originally posted by The End
LMAO, Making random comments to get a reaction from our canadian members was rather enjoyable. In case you didn't understand, I was just kidding. Although, I do love the U.S. even with it's imperfections and still believe we are the best country on the planet, I am not against other countries. Heh, although it is fun to "blame Canada."

LOL yeah, shut up, just cuz I went off the handle.
I was listening to KRS while stoned, it always results in a rant, if a rather incoherant one.

blame Canada all you want, but at least I won't be getting drafted if ol Bushy decides to starty a war :P
Old 09-04-03, 06:51 PM   #33
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Text Record: 1-0
IP: F005 00C3

When I look at the US Flag I see:

The ability of a people to stand up for what they believe.
Reassurance for parents who want thier children to grow up free of tyranny.
Acceptance for those practicing in anything outside of the norm (within the scope of the law)
As a father I see the endless and countless opprotunites available for those who want it most.
Life in a land where Families are free to shape the views, values and morals of thier offspring.
Infinate means of educating ones self and people.
A Country willing to fight and die for the overall good of humanity.
Uncensored access to information, educational, spiritual, and political.

Most importantly, I see a Country where children can grow up with thier innocense in place. Our childrens innocense is by far my greatest concern for this and every other Country.

Until you mature and even have children of your own, many may not comprehend my position.

I believe the worlds greatest resource is our Youth, and I will die defending that resource, yours or mine!!!!

I am not proud of everything in US history, but I am proud of the good the US has provided to so many. As well as the other Countries who activily stand down inhumanity...No one or no State is or ever will be perfect, but ask yourself this, honestly what would this world be like for you, if the US fell to hostile nations...

Canadians? Europeans? Islanders? Whoever? Zionist? Care to enlighten us?

I do hope you give it an honset thought, because it would have a drastic impact on most all...

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 09-04-03 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-04-03, 06:51 PM   #34
kgm
Have A Nice Day!

IP: 1E93 DF20

^You wouldn't get drafted anyway, your only fourteen.^^

Too Late
Old 09-04-03, 07:09 PM   #35
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

^ Shit at fourteen I would have signed up for the draft, where ever they sent me, just had to be better than the war zone I grew up in...

"blame Canada all you want, but at least I won't be getting drafted if ol Bushy decides to starty a war "
^quoted by understatement

I understand your position, (not wanting to be drafted into war) but I hope it doesn't mean that you have nothing your willing to fight for. I am sure everyone one of you have something close to your heart, that you are willing to fight to preserve, a child, a mother, a family, a friend, a belief.... If not, then you're already dead!

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 09-04-03 at 07:13 PM.
Old 09-04-03, 07:19 PM   #36
Ajax 0042

(directed too bounce)

Bounce i agree with you in both of your posts, i too see similar picture when i look at the flag and youth is the greatest recource, but youth thses days dont give a shit about the flag their country nor those who died and fought for there rights. all they want to do is be in ther own little world were everyone tends to them. They protest and hate thedraft cuz they dont want to go fight for there country, What happened to the days were every american would lay down there lives for their country and or helping another country??? People today are more worried about gettin stoned n bonin someone, when their country is at a high risk of faluir, thank god that poeple like you stand up for their country in homeland defense, homeland were 250 million poeple dont give a shit about it. sad huh???
Old 09-04-03, 07:22 PM   #37
Ajax 0042

understatement your a weak hearted herb who would rather hide instead of fight and defend your homeland, and last i checked if it wasnt for the US saving your ass everytime you ladies got in a bind you would be fucked beyond bilief
Old 09-04-03, 07:29 PM   #38
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

you probabley didnt even care before 9/11. everone got branwashed with patriotism after that.

shut the fuck up. all you guys speaking patriotism could give a fuckless before 9/11 stop tring to front liek super americans.

i didnt care before that and i still dont care
Old 09-04-03, 07:36 PM   #39
Ajax 0042

FUCK YOU ive been in this all my life, im jus waitin till im 18 to enlist, ive into the military as long as i can remember, im not a fair wether cat when something happens i act, so back the fuck off
Old 09-04-03, 07:45 PM   #40
Ajax 0042

C if you call your self an american, why dont you givew a fuck about anything to do with america all you sao is id rather live in canada when we save n support their asses all the time if you hate america so much get the fuck out
Old 09-04-03, 07:50 PM   #41
kgm
Have A Nice Day!

IP: 1E93 DF20

Patriotism has definately come into fashion since 9/11. I used to have an American flag hung up as a window shade and my landlord told me that I had to take it down because it made his apartment look like a hippie house, the some jets fly into some buildings and everyone and there mother has a flag.
Old 09-04-03, 07:54 PM   #42
Split~Barz
BANNED

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

B Squared....Your Funny....lmao..i dont believe in internet beef...so please calm down kid...
Old 09-04-03, 08:11 PM   #43
..Jack Hanna..

IP: A9A7 727D

Quote:
Originally posted by B-squared
understatement your a weak hearted herb who would rather hide instead of fight and defend your homeland, and last i checked if it wasnt for the US saving your ass everytime you ladies got in a bind you would be fucked beyond bilief

I'm glad you're so sure of what I am.
When was the last time we were in a bind? if that is what you typed.

I never said I wouldn't fight. I just happen to think that waltzing into a country just because you can and causing widespread chaos and leaving people in more poverty than they were in before you came to recue them is somewhat wrong. I suppose people didn't get drafted for that, but you get my point.

I would fight for many things, but not for Bush's greed, and definatly not his testosterone.
Old 09-04-03, 08:23 PM   #44
Ajax 0042

Bushes greed, da hell yopu mean by that. Bush is our president
he nos more about whats goin on then you so STFU hes our fucking president and a good one, even tho people dissagree with him its always been like that you cant please all 250+ million people in the US
Old 09-04-03, 08:35 PM   #45
bouncedoggydog
"Cuz bruk said so"

Quote:
Originally posted by C-section
you probabley didnt even care before 9/11. everone got branwashed with patriotism after that.

shut the fuck up. all you guys speaking patriotism could give a fuckless before 9/11 stop tring to front liek super americans.

i didnt care before that and i still dont care

I was active in the nations defense sector prior to 9/11, I had been deployed to over 8 sites and coordinated over 100 reconnaissance missions before that date. As most know I am not an enlisted man and I did not join the military. I am a defense contractor with a background in Radar systems, and electronic engineering, (at the time) I studied and decided to advise on technical issue's for the US Air Force, (at the time). So you can't call me a band wagon patriot, you can't say I'm just older and don't understand, because I'm only in my twenties, early very early that is... Secuirty has always been an issue with me, love for this country since the day I was born. I am a mexican american who is blessed from birth in this great nation. Most mexicano's still have family back in mexico, who would kill for the opprotunites our children have here. C, I remeber your comments about not being able to go to a school of your chioce.. Well dawg, I went to a violent ass high school, with a horrible academic program, but I decided to pursure education via any means possible. I did not break from the pressure's society put's on us, I did not succum to the far reaching arms of injustice. I came from the ghetto's of LA, with every negative effect that life can have on a person, yet when I learned I was having a child of my own, I elevated! It was not easy but not impossible, from one raza to another, the avenues are out there, not abundantly for us, but there none the less...

Last edited by bouncedoggydog : 09-04-03 at 08:37 PM.