RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > Seek n' Destroy
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-08, 04:49 PM   #31
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Word to the Patriots, won their opening game at least.

But yeah, WITH Tom Brady they are unstoppable period. The only reason they lost the superbowl to the giants was because the giants came and put in a team performance and the Patriots after going undefeated finally hit that game where they played like ass.

Shit though, without Tom Brady though.. the passing game is pretty much outta the question. He is a fucking god at finding his receivers in wide open or tight spots. Tom Brady and Randy Moss were like the fucking baddest tag team throughout last season. Patriots are just gonna have to look to solidify their defense a bit more because they are not going to be scoring half as many points as they did last season, and then work on the running game otherwise they will get stomped. I still see them making the playoffs pretty easily though, it will be a struggle to get all the way to the superbowl again though. Its a longshot, but a doable longshot.

And YES, for those who are like "what the fuck, you live in the UK hoe"... I have been following the NFL for 10+ years now, been a fan of Patriots always... and thanks to the beauty of Sky I get the NFL games and highlights over here Live anyway. I just have to sit up until 5-6 in the morning watching it due to the time zones.

But word to 2009... Patriots might be one of the teams coming over to the UK to play in the game at Wembley Stadium. I can't make the one this year, but I was there for last years game.

FUCKING NFL RULES!! And now I'm done ranting.
Old 09-12-08, 09:28 PM   #32
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
IP: EBB4 6039

Yeah.. well its all on how long it takes tom brady to recover.. it is POSSIBLE, that he could recover in time for playoffs, thats a longshot..but with all the receivers, their sick line, their run game is nice as hell.. they owned every time they went n used it. I still see them being better than a majority of the teams in the nfl, philly looked good suprisingly their first game..but it might had just been the teams they were up against. Dallas even though I don't really like them.. they looked good in eveyr area their first game.. I see them as bein a contender.. colts looked shitty. Steelers look solid with willie parker back,.. I think tahts the only thing that threw them outa the playoffs last year. The lost their premier back the LAST game of teh regular season.. and at that time he was leading rusher in the nfl,.. so not having him cut their legs out from under them. Still see the patriots going through with at the very least a 10-6 record.. but it has a very high possiblity of being better than that. Relying on the fact sam cassell can just avoid from turning the ball over an handing the ball off to hsi sick running backs.. an being able to find open randy moss 4 outa 10 plays, an welker making cuts like his j.. o .. b. , he's gotta love it.. thats like the best team to come into as a young qaurterback, or inexperienced qaurterback, all those weapons. they solid still. veryy
Old 09-12-08, 09:32 PM   #33
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironside
Yeah.. well its all on how long it takes tom brady to recover.. it is POSSIBLE, that he could recover in time for playoffs, thats a longshot..but with all the receivers, their sick line, their run game is nice as hell.. they owned every time they went n used it. I still see them being better than a majority of the teams in the nfl, philly looked good suprisingly their first game..but it might had just been the teams they were up against. Dallas even though I don't really like them.. they looked good in eveyr area their first game.. I see them as bein a contender.. colts looked shitty. Steelers look solid with willie parker back,.. I think tahts the only thing that threw them outa the playoffs last year. The lost their premier back the LAST game of teh regular season.. and at that time he was leading rusher in the nfl,.. so not having him cut their legs out from under them. Still see the patriots going through with at the very least a 10-6 record.. but it has a very high possiblity of being better than that. Relying on the fact sam cassell can just avoid from turning the ball over an handing the ball off to hsi sick running backs.. an being able to find open randy moss 4 outa 10 plays, an welker making cuts like his j.. o .. b. , he's gotta love it.. thats like the best team to come into as a young qaurterback, or inexperienced qaurterback, all those weapons. they solid still. veryy

laurence maroney is a boss...loved ever since his freshman year at minnesota

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-08, 09:49 PM   #34
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
IP: EBB4 6039

yeah, maroney is nice. With as little as they ran with the ball last year he still had a good season.. they may rely on him more with brady bein out. So I think we'll see him have a break out season possibly.. idk, they may still focus on the pass alot if cassell can handle it
Old 09-14-08, 10:16 PM   #35
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Wait..

Weren't we going to kick Kirk out?
Old 09-14-08, 10:47 PM   #36
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

You should all bow to the kid. I see you Nick

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-08, 11:07 PM   #37
King Solo
Skadoosh!

My friend likes the Bengals. LMFAO.
Old 09-14-08, 11:08 PM   #38
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Wait..

Weren't we going to kick Kirk out?

You know how I know you're gay?

You like the way dick feels in your mouth.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 09-14-08, 11:09 PM   #39
King Solo
Skadoosh!

LOL. Carson Palmer is a fag. LMFAO @ them being 0-2. Weak.