RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: NoMercy VS Street poet
NoMercy 0 0%
Street poet 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-04, 09:00 PM   #16
NoMercy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 5043 32F4

well theres some unexplained vote and ya i rushed myne so theres crapy shit o well i could school this kid or guy w/e i dont care maybe a rematch later but not now i would school this bitch with ease if i wanted to but these are rank d/r's and hate votes by turban yer done man
Send a message via MSN to NoMercy  
Old 09-12-04, 09:05 PM   #17
TURBAN

IP: 95EB 880F

lol give me a break, i wont vote on any ya battles anymore, jus so you stop bitch'n

Old 09-12-04, 09:08 PM   #18
TURBAN

IP: 95EB 880F

u lost square n fair in this one , it cant be this onesided, and i doubt everyone here knows that you are brother para, so who care , jus stop bitch'n

Old 09-12-04, 09:33 PM   #19
Turnheads
I'm High.

IP: CEF5 716F

Voted For: Street poet

Streets Verse-
You claim you elevated..wit over 400 posts..i know you never go outside..
Leap Ya Pride..cause like racist mail man In black areas..You post n hide..
8/10 nice personals man

My take ova is about to start with you so become mah first elite victum....
And watch yeah win get cancelled quicker then wayan's brothers sitcoms.....
6/10 pretty nice

You'll get stabbed with writes, poet quick to put ya hands In ya dentures so you can grab a bite..
Who knew mercy gets slashed In fights.. end ya middle aged chrisis and like pc games give you half Life! ..
9/10 nice punches, and multis!!

Spread ya like bacterial might as well throw items In dumpsters, all Im doing Is wasting material ...
Grow Up mercy and bitch wash ya Vetereal... because It seems your only for kids like Trix Cereals !!...
7/10 the first bar was nice

My styles recievin In flares, make this kid step down And I aint talkin about leavin In stairs !...
Better start pleading and care, attack me with Ya head And still wouldn't percieve wins by a hair ..
8/10 lol nice!!

Get chained with big brained graphs.. sustain ya laughs kid becuase I heard ya give long head like girraffes.....
Cut ya frame In halves, Im insane with plans.. you stepped over the line so I slained Ya calves !! ....
10/10 that was sick

Street has very nice multis,wordplay, punches, disses, vocab and flow... U diffently got something.. I just thout u hit it harder

Mercy's verse-
Street poet think he can “tangle” with me but “cant” he even see that im almost a vet/(1)
Now im the only one that’s young like “proverse” we stay up and you better not bet/.(2)
5/10 this ok but was average.
Dropen you fast well be “done” with ease sometime I make yer mouth drop with “silence”/(3)
Cuz of the way I spit to “generic” and it makes you think im on the high of the streets with “violence”/.(4)
6/10 this was oooooooo k
Written songs I do that every day to “elevate” and take out bitches like you cuz im “generic”/(5)
Pff I kno yer “scared” of me but what can I say im to “barbaric”/.(6)
4/10 um some what ok..
Now you lost cuz of the way I threw it to yer “ear” to make sure you here, what now you “embarrassed”?/(7)
You to fake like a faggot nerd yer “bones weak” to easy to spit and break yer ear drums cuz yer the “rarest”/.(8)
0/10 ?????
Haha is what I will be saying after im threw with you it “happened” so fast/(9)
You fell to the ground and cryed and “snitched” cuz my rhymes are way over yours, you could say there “surpassed”/.(10)
6.5/10 average finisher..

Ur stuff had no punches, or,word play.. but flow, vocab, and some disses, it was quite average, U need to start playin with ur words and dont talk bout urself just concentrate on ya opponate, make fun of them.. ok.. elavate

Thats why i vote for Street...

Old 09-13-04, 05:11 PM   #20
Louis Vuitton

IP: 80C1 FF6D

funny shit from both of ya sides, but you took it with ease,haha wow, ok nitty gritty now

punche's// street
personals//street
flow//no mercy
metaphors//street
thats all i an think of right now

so vote//Street Poet

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 09-13-04, 05:19 PM   #21
~IiL PrOpHeT~
Banned: Biting

IP: 3240 794D

Ok Danx For Da Vote Uppin For Votes

Old 09-14-04, 10:03 PM   #22
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 0F48 F9AD

well street i gotta say u took this hands down. ive read better from ya though. but anyway. punches- street, flow- street, structure- street, multis- street. Mercy your rhymes were more elementary than streets, and not all your punches landed hard.
"You to fake like a faggot nerd yer “bones weak” to easy to spit and break yer ear drums cuz yer the “rarest”/.(8"

"My take ova is about to start with you so become mah first elite victum....
And watch yeah win get cancelled quicker then wayan's brothers sitcoms....." haha nice. i liked that show though. lol o well. return the favor. peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.

Old 09-14-04, 11:53 PM   #23
young_buckshot
Light Weight

IP: AA22 B88E

both rymes good but no mercy no flow or style this boy strret poet ripps shit he fukkin merked me but wutever madd love to dope mc peace