RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-04, 05:43 PM   #16
Transmogrify
Oh Word?

Text Record: 3-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 825B CC0C

Theres racial profiling always will be, instinct of human mind. Black and hispanic cops pull over blacks and hispanics
<font face ="Verdana" size="2">RhymeVantage
HipHopRoots
</b>
<font face="wingdings" size="6">FBJ
</font>
</center>
</html>
Send a message via AIM to Transmogrify Send a message via Yahoo to Transmogrify   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 03:18 AM   #17
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D767 957E

Oh my God. Fuck you all.. Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Indian. . Whatever. .

WHO GIVES A FUCK?!

If you're not doing anything the fuck wrong then nothing will happen to your ass.. So you get pulled over for like 10 mins.. BIG FUCKING DEAL.
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 06:10 AM   #18
G. Buttersworth
Yeah Keep Biting.

IP: 3287 68FE

^ big deal, when your not doing anything. how about if your in a rush to go somewhere. like a job interview or a job. those 10 mins.. for some asshole to pull you over..just fucked your whole shit up. and most of the time you aren't doing shit.

in the united states, inspire, cops are trigger happy, under- paid, stressed out faggots (well almost 95% of them) who take out their frustrations, on anything that ticks them off. (ie: 4 young teenagers in an expensive car)
and where i'm from, doesn't matter what color you are. it's always an us against them issue.

damn i hate fucking cops.

<center>G. Buttersworthâ„¢</center>

G.I. JOE

Last edited by G. Buttersworth : 02-10-04 at 06:14 AM.
Send a message via AIM to G. Buttersworth Send a message via Yahoo to G. Buttersworth   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 06:34 AM   #19
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

^Tools of the state.. Blame the media..

The Police are there to what? Not protect and fucking serve.. To make you feel safe. .

Media portrays most black and hispanic males as what? Gangsters, drug dealers, crackheads and whatnot.. Most people say
Them mexi-cans and colored folk shure are scary people.. I don't like them cause they do bad thangs on the color teevee..

It's not their fault.. Social conditioning since you were 1 foot tall.. Live with it.
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 06:40 AM   #20
G. Buttersworth
Yeah Keep Biting.

^ damn calm down there, junior... i didn't make this a race issue. talk to the author of the thread. i was refering to the faggot cops.. who don't make me or my friends or my parents and relatives feel safe. but just a burdon on ones daily commute.

G.I. JOE
Send a message via AIM to G. Buttersworth Send a message via Yahoo to G. Buttersworth   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 06:46 AM   #21
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

^Gunman made it a race issue..

Another thing is..

When old folk see cops "enforcing" the law on some young punk teenagers.. They feel safe.. When they feel safe.. Old folks vote like motherfuckers and they vote the politican back into power.. Repeat cycle.
Old 02-10-04, 07:01 AM   #22
G. Buttersworth
Yeah Keep Biting.

^ true i see what your saying.

G.I. JOE
Old 02-10-04, 07:06 AM   #23
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

=) w00t w00t.. I sed sumthun' smart! lol.. Amatuer Philosophy is my preferred hobby.. Basically you sit down and think.. How incredibly shitty life is.. Hence the high suicide rate among philosophers.. =/.. I'm doomed.
Old 02-10-04, 11:15 AM   #24
Gunman tha Great

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 4287 3F49

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspire
^Gunman made it a race issue..

Another thing is..

When old folk see cops "enforcing" the law on some young punk teenagers.. They feel safe.. When they feel safe.. Old folks vote like motherfuckers and they vote the politican back into power.. Repeat cycle.

No gunman didn't Gunman made tha thread the cops made it a racial issue by doing tha shit.
Old 02-10-04, 11:29 AM   #25
Key-Low
Presently Light...Waits

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 62C5 181B

Thats shitty.............its about tyme people let shit go.........i hate racist bastadz, stupid ass racist southern whites.............dont they realize they got slaughtered in tha civil war........so their stupid ass opinion doesnt matter, at this rate tha world will neva reach equality

i'm heated.....we need Martin back

peace, 1

"I'm stuck with...what i'm Stuck Wit, cause i don't Suck Dick" - Jadakiss
Send a message via AIM to Key-Low   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-04, 11:36 AM   #26
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP: CFDC B306

I agree with Buttersworth. I've never seen blacks/whites/hispanics get pulled over when driving a beat up pinto. I think it's more of your age and how nice whatever you're driving is...then it is about racial issues. I know blacks/hispanics/whites that have been beaten by cops. I know blacks/hispanics/whites that have been pulled overe just cuz they had a nice vehicle. I know blacks/hispanics/whites that have gotten bullshit ass tickets so the cops could cover up their mistake. However, rarely does anyone I know with a shitty vehicle, etc, get pulled over/beaten/etc. It's all about how old you are and how nice your shit is. Race has very little to do with it. Think about it...9 times out of 10...if you see a car with rims/system/etc...who's driving it? Majority black...rest white/hispanic. Ever stop and think that maybe THAT'S the reason more blacks get pulled over? Not factual....just a theory based on facts.