RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-09, 08:07 PM   #1
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

favorite drug?

IP:

its been awhile since i even did anything. ive been living clean for a while but it still stays on my mind once in a while and i just got curious. whats your drug of choice? (if u do drugs)

mine is oxy. it gives you such a good feeling. it makes you wanna go on walks and do stuff without hyping you up like coke. it doesnt turn you into a dumbass when u do it like pot. you enjoy everything u do even if u normally would find it boring. you can do it anyway u want. you can snort it, (what i do, u could melt it down and shoot it up, lick off the time-release and pop it, shit u can even smoke it. and unlike herion, coke, or weed you dont ever have to worry about the quality cuz its a pill so its always the same. you'll always know what your getting (unless its generics but u can usually find out before u get it). no one can usually tell your on it unless u do ALOT or someone really looks and knows what ta look for. and it FUCKS YOU UP!

on the other hand, its very expensive, its VERY addictive, (trust me i know) and it makes u lose ALOT of weight if u end up doing it alot. it can also kill you if u have no idea what your doing or u start mixing it with shit. but that goes for just about any drug just about.

i spent all my tax money on it (1500 bucks) in 2 weeks, i spent all my checks just about on it (which is $375 a week) and whatever money i can get. thats how addicted i was. now that i stopped already put on 20 pounds in just 2 months if that and ive been eating alot more. just an example of how bad it can be but i dont care it gives u SUCH a good feeling.

just thought whats ur fav and why

Last edited by AntiRehaB : 07-14-09 at 08:10 PM.