RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-05, 06:20 PM   #1
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Village's Petition/New School Ideas

IP: 498F EF95

Okay... This site is falling faster than my dick when I see an ugly fat bitch... which is fast... so here we go...

CREWS & COLLABS IDEAS:
Time saver for Strobe. I'm sure he loves all these crews pming him for Crew forums. And he can't enforce the crew forum requirements because he's way to busy. So here's the deal. A mod in Crews & Collabs. They'll clean up old threads... which is good. They will also investigate crews applying for forums since the crews would have to send the application to the mod. The mod will make sure crew meets all requirements, and would send on the Forum app. to strobe if it is all good. Saves strobe time... keeps out the newb crews.

RV AWARDS IDEAS:
Can you all not tell you need a voting council!!! Graphics Awards!!! Earth to Willa... can you hear me. This is more of a voting council needed. Nothing more nothing less.

FRONT LINES!!!! OMG ITS A MESS!!!:
Yes it's a problem... We need mods. Sorry kids. A neutral mod... one who no longer battles and has been here a long time. They need to keep the Bitch Slapped Clean... and they can take care of some of the Battle problems. Cuz Strobe is busy with that... like he reads the votes that are being asked to be DQ'd because of adequate feedback. Fuck you could write a book on the damn battle and someone can have it dq'd. So that would help to have a mod who has time to do these things.

FRONT LINES INNOVATION!!!
With the addition to a mod to the FL & EFL... you can do another amazing thing... make the EFL actually useful. Enforcement of the 3+ wins. But 3+ wins was back in May when you were good if you had 3 wins... lol... make it 5+... and move battles from FL if it should be in EFL. It'll force the voting to happen. Also start a voting fund... give more than 5 rv dollars for voting.... we got more money and getting it faster. so how about more like 500 rv dollars!!!! Strobe can put more money into the system no problemo... this will increase voting.

ELITE FRONT LINES????
This is the biggie. They had it for a while on RB however I don't think it was run properly. You have to apply to get into it... and there will be a voting council. And if you get into Elite FL... then you have to vote on so many battles per week. It'll ensure activity in this forum.

CYPHER... ARGH!!!!!
Look at the damn thing. It was run beautifully on RB. once the damn cypher gets to 10 pages... you move it to deleted cypher. Simple. Then you restart the cypher. I would personally like to do this one because I love cypher, but I don't do it because it's so messy. Trust me this'll boost activity...

GRAPHICS... FINALLY!
I praise CProg for giving us a graphics arena. It's great... but it needs a mod.

AUDIO KEEP TRUCKING!!!
I think the audio forums are quite well run... props to Phenom.

LYRICIST LOUNGE...
Another mod would be nice. Nostra isn't god.

HIP-HOP TALK!!!!
Mod please.

Sign here if you down with this... and I would like to hear opinions cuz I want whats best for this site.
Signed: villagepimp, 9th Degree, wickedclown, J DOT, New Meth0d, Parallel, Personify, Socrates, The Dex, Final, Tha Sickness, Scareface, mista_auth3ntiq, Ike, Nemesis, Acuity, CounTREE Jay, D.j em sce, Mortem, Mimesis, Black Queen, Lyrikal.Havok, Metaskriptz, .mictoriouS., Drama Queen, FuxJustAWord, distilled, flow2crazy, Krackmittens, @., Daubs, Version Three, Indeph, Ear Ational, intensify effect

35 signatures... let's move and get more!!!!

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Last edited by villagepimp : 01-31-05 at 03:27 PM.
Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 06:24 PM   #2
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

*signs*

i agree with everything here...
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 01-24-05, 06:24 PM   #3
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: C2DF 7A85

I hear ya VP.

If i was even considered to be maybe a mod of hip-hop talk or something i would be honoured and perhaps that is a good idea.

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 06:26 PM   #4
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Imma PM this to strobe when we start getting some more signs.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 06:32 PM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 61FB 5682

*signage*

Finding perfectly neutral mods for FL and EFl would be harder than hard though

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-24-05, 06:35 PM   #6
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Eh... You just got to have the mindset...

I could do it... I may act up and say stupid things but I wouldn't ever cheat someone out of a win... Cuz that would have to result in Bannage

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 01-24-05, 06:41 PM   #7
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP: 9BA3 5B64

*Signs* You are God
Old 01-24-05, 06:43 PM   #8
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

I've said it before... y'all gotta listen to me.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 01-24-05, 06:43 PM   #9
Insight.
'Member Those Golden Days

IP: 9BA3 5B64

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
GRAPHICS... FINALLY!
I praise CProg for giving us a graphics arena. It's great... but it needs a mod.

I already PMed strobe, didn't seem up for it. Maybe he will listen to you.
Old 01-24-05, 06:44 PM   #10
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 691B 14E2

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagepimp
AUDIO KEEP TRUCKING!!!
I think the audio forums are quite well run... props to Phenom.

*ahem*

He's not the only mod there......who do you think helps out in Audio Assistance and Rhythmic Convergence....HMMM???

lol.....I feel where you are coming from. I'm sure strobe just doesn't want to go mod crazy like over on RB. Every other person over there was a mod and it got kinda political.....not what this site is about..
Old 01-24-05, 06:47 PM   #11
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

I relize this... but maybe temp. mods every once in a while to clean up the forums... So people can't like dictate shit. And sorry... I forgot you Enygma... and you deserve your props as well. but I feel cypher, Crews, Graphics, & especially the FLs need mods.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 01-24-05, 07:01 PM   #12
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: CF38 FCAC

im with everything there 100% nos is a good emcee but he needs to not jsut be kool with people and jsut be nice he needs to step up and start suspending people for a month or something...we should have suspension not banndings...make it so they can come back in tiem but still ahve bannings for cheaters n shit but if someone leaves shity feed or freeposts just suspend them for awhile...
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 07:03 PM   #13
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: C2DF 7A85

Quote:
Originally Posted by •Para¶el•
...make it so they can come back in tiem but still ahve bannings for cheaters n shit but if someone leaves shity feed or freeposts just suspend them for awhile...

^^^look hes actually got a braincell

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 07:05 PM   #14
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

signs................i agree
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-05, 07:09 PM   #15
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

AGREED...FL and EFL aint really a big problem to me...but it can always use a mod...tha biggest problem for me is tha cyphers. when i first came on here i was always in tha cyphers, but now i dont wunna read all those damn pages, so i havent been in there in over 7 months.
i agree that Hip Hop talk needs a mod, thats gettn outta control, and no one really post in there.
LL-is gettin outa control too...tha topics are gettin bad, and too many people dont wunna create topics, cause they prolly scared its guna get deleted for being stupid. That anything goes crap is kinda wack, and no one goes in there...but for tha most part, i agree with this shit....

i'll sign this shit.......

J DOT
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote