RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-06, 03:43 AM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

% of people that are gay

IP:

Gay including bisexual and lesbian...

This has been an issue of debate for some time now. Most conventional estimates have the gay population of the world at around 10%. I think this is a gross underestimation. For one, that number only reflects the people who willingly admit to being gay. Then, it doesn't take into account people who are bisexual, and people who are gay and don't consider themselves "gay". From personal experience, and from looking at studies done on sexuality, I estimate that the percentage of people who are gay/bisexual/lesbian to be closer to 25%. That sounds like alot, but it's only 2.5 out of 10 people. That is reasonable. In fact, my real estimate is around 40%. That's pushing it though. In either case, it's definitely more than 10%.

There was a study done that said close to 50% of all men when have a "gay" encounter with another man at some point in their lives. The study also finds that most men have thought about being with another man at one point or another.

The moral of the story is, sexuality isn't always black and white. Therefore, it's logical to conclude that sexual orientation isn't a state of rebellion. It's a matter of location along a spectrum that we all fall on.

Gay...Straight

What's the big fuss about?

P.S. This is also of interest because it would debunk the whole AIDS = Gay disease bull --ish the world wants people to believe. Currently, 75% of the world's AIDS cases are in heterosexual people. That means 25% is through gay sex. That would be proportionate to the percentages of gay and straight people in society if you believe my numbers, which I feel are correct.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-27-06 at 03:59 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote