RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-07, 08:37 AM   #1
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

"Gangster"

IP:

Ok, so you gangsta huh? Word?

Well, i doubt it.

Oh and before you get it all twisted im talking more on the lines of New York ish since thats where im at but

First of all, just because your black, doesnt mean your gangster, and just because your white and listen to 50 cent, doesnt mean it either sorry.

The first actual "Gangsters" as we to this day know them, were the Italians, but before than, im sure we all saw Gangs Of New York, some fact, some fiction. But The Dead Rabbits were a gang in New York City in the 1850s originally part of the Roache Guards. The gang achieved great renown for their organization and prowess as thieves and thugs. The fighting uniform of the Roache Guards was a blue stripe on their pantaloons, while the Dead Rabbits adopted a red stripe. In riots their emblem was a dead rabbit impaled on a spike. The Rabbits and the Guards swore undying enmity and constantly fought each other at the Five Points, but in the rows with the water-front and Bowery Boys they made common cause against the enemy, as did other Five Points gangs including the Shirt Tails and Chichesters. This is partially where this fucking "epidemic" arised from.

Me? Im no gangster, i have to much heart for that, i cant kill someone, unless its self defense, i dont sell drugs because im smarter than that, i can make more workin hard for 10 years than i can make stuck in a fuckin cell for 10 years.

But to recent day, anyone who thinks they can rap, spits about guns and drugs thinks that they are, your not, clothes doesnt define it, the way you talk, none of that shit, just be humble.

Obviously going to be some haters but thats life, i can take critism and hate better than they can take me laughin in their face because i dont give a fuck

Lifes to short for small shit, talk is cheap, yeah i could give a mean grill to everyone i meet and be an asshole like half the population of the world but shit lifes hard enough im just tryna get by'

but, DONT FRONT

-My $0.02

Oh n excuse the ADHD

But most importantly, DO YOU, if you dont smoke weed dont be talkin like you do in ya raps, and if you dont bust guns, than fine, dont rap about it, sometimes i catch myself doin it to, ill think of real sick line but it doesnt have its part with me so i dont use it, thats bein fake, so word ima stop addin shit lol

Last edited by Aurora Sky : 03-02-07 at 08:45 AM.