RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-06, 05:59 PM   #31
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B48A E14A

IM the PATHETIC one ..but your the one so angry at life that you need to make a thread about me like i made your life how it is. blame your father not me! Im not the one who made you a bastard!!!! .
Old 11-03-06, 06:10 PM   #32
@WhiTeOuT@
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: FA69 50D1

hahah damn lol at this thread she flattened ur ass out dowg
Old 11-03-06, 07:25 PM   #33
Diet Coke

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 7C6D 1B8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
IM the PATHETIC one ..but your the one so angry at life that you need to make a thread about me like i made your life how it is. blame your father not me! Im not the one who made you a bastard!!!! .

How is calling you a whore prove to you in anyway that I hate life? You're fuckin' retarded. I work a high paying job, perform music in a band, write better hip hop than you could ever imagine, have a sweet ass girlfriend, tons of friends, and love my life actually.

You on the other hand... you're just a stupid dyke who knows she is and has nothing to say so she assume's something and makes an ass of herself.

Go fuck a carrot you ugly bitch.
Old 11-03-06, 09:23 PM   #34
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

Quote:
haha dont be mad at me cuz im better than you white boy . your garbage. now aids on that. You act more gay than q. you love dick. every thread your in your always mentioning some male and how much you love him. get a life you ignorant faggot.

when did i ever say i loved a dude u fugly snatch face............and lmfao at u being better than me.......your good at sucking cock for bus passes and catchin stds thas about it other than that u dont do shit exept come here and say your better than people go read apexxs thread if u aint gonna step up and prove shut your tramp ass transvestite mouth up............and yeah u do look like a broke hood rat go get sum more zellers t shirt u fucking skag
still think your better set it up
id be glad to air you out stanky ass bitch
Old 11-03-06, 09:24 PM   #35
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

lipz lookin like two rolls of pilburys cresents
Old 11-03-06, 09:25 PM   #36
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

that the fuck is going on
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 01:01 AM   #37
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
when did i ever say i loved a dude u fugly snatch face............and lmfao at u being better than me.......your good at sucking cock for bus passes and catchin stds thas about it other than that u dont do shit exept come here and say your better than people go read apexxs thread if u aint gonna step up and prove shut your tramp ass transvestite mouth up............and yeah u do look like a broke hood rat go get sum more zellers t shirt u fucking skag
still think your better set it up
id be glad to air you out stanky ass bitch

lmao@you

your an idiot rofl bitch i didnt know who the fuck u were until you started with me in another thread so if u really want to get ripped then call me out fuck tard. your garbage like i said and im better than you. you think your little insults are just so hard and just sooo hurtful .they dont mean shit. your white. an insult coming from a white male really doesnt mean much in my eyes. just means you have nothing better to do than hate on something you only wish you had .. ne who .. YOUR the one talking shit and not trying to battle. I BEEN called you out. I ALREADY TOLD YOU to battle or stfu in that thread.. now...on the real tip lets see what you decide to do. i doubt you want to battle me .
Old 11-04-06, 01:03 AM   #38
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
How is calling you a whore prove to you in anyway that I hate life? You're fuckin' retarded. I work a high paying job, perform music in a band, write better hip hop than you could ever imagine, have a sweet ass girlfriend, tons of friends, and love my life actually.

You on the other hand... you're just a stupid dyke who knows she is and has nothing to say so she assume's something and makes an ass of herself.

Go fuck a carrot you ugly bitch.

aww how cute the poor lil canadian who does nothing but pose pictures with a bottle of alcohol called me ugly aww!!!! i guess that was sposed to hurt? lmao yall is on a roll ova here.. yall try too hard tho :-/ for someone who has such a nice life you sure have such anger built up inside of you. your nothing but a lil alcoholic. lol@ people who think its cool to pose next to beer bottles LMAO. great life u got / yeahh i doubt you trying to battle either hehe. continue to be mad. i can continue to piss you off

and lmfao@ignorant fools who always refer to females that rap as "Dykes" all the time thats so original lmao. "ugly dyke" whoopey doo ..lmao you called me a dyke. should i cry? lmao.

Last edited by Ms. Get Gully : 11-04-06 at 01:06 AM.
Old 11-04-06, 01:23 AM   #39
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 80CD 6B68

Quote:
aww how cute the poor lil canadian who does nothing but pose pictures with a bottle of alcohol called me ugly aww!!!! i guess that was sposed to hurt? lmao yall is on a roll ova here.. yall try too hard tho :-/ for someone who has such a nice life you sure have such anger built up inside of you. your nothing but a lil alcoholic. lol@ people who think its cool to pose next to beer bottles LMAO. great life u got / yeahh i doubt you trying to battle either hehe. continue to be mad. i can continue to piss you off

and lmfao@ignorant fools who always refer to females that rap as "Dykes" all the time thats so original lmao. "ugly dyke" whoopey doo ..lmao you called me a dyke. should i cry? lmao.

Yes, I have some pictures of me next to alcohol. It was St. Pats day, I was sporting what I was drinking. It's funny how you diss on somebody who can afford alcohol when all you can afford is a cheap camera to take pictures of your ugly ass giving the finger. You're hideous, give it up. /battle you?! Why waste my time or any lines on such an easy task, you're whack. Amen.
Old 11-04-06, 01:42 AM   #40
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Red Bull
Yes, I have some pictures of me next to alcohol. It was St. Pats day, I was sporting what I was drinking. It's funny how you diss on somebody who can afford alcohol when all you can afford is a cheap camera to take pictures of your ugly ass giving the finger. You're hideous, give it up. /battle you?! Why waste my time or any lines on such an easy task, you're whack. Amen.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 exactly my point..'why waste my time"

lmmmmmmmmmmmmfao

u waste ur time dedicating a thread to me replying back n forth but y waste time battling??? ROFL!@ THAT EXCUSE ..u even kno id rip u...thats just so freakin cute!!!
Old 11-04-06, 06:57 AM   #41
Adam

Quote:
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 exactly my point..'why waste my time"

lmmmmmmmmmmmmfao

u waste ur time dedicating a thread to me replying back n forth but y waste time battling??? ROFL!@ THAT EXCUSE ..u even kno id rip u...thats just so freakin cute!!!

^ You're an idiot.

Old 11-04-06, 07:41 AM   #42
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

TExt? wtf who texts any more rofl. you whack bitch
Old 11-04-06, 08:04 AM   #43
Adam

When there is money as a prize, over 70 people sign up, just like the last 3 years. That's who you dumb cunt.

/your audio sucks shit, so who are you to talk? I'd make a fool of you on the microphone.
Old 11-04-06, 08:16 AM   #44
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

ROFL my audios actually get plenty of compliments. only thing wrong with my audios are quality. so fuck with it.
Old 11-04-06, 09:55 AM   #45
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 678D 506C

Your lower-face does jut out in an Australopithecus anamensis fashion...

No hate, no hate...

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 11-04-06 at 09:58 AM.