RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-06, 04:09 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
"White power"

IP: FC30 7384

Ever notice that all white power movements, skinheads, the kkk, the nazi party etc, none of them involve raising white people, it involves LOWERING other races, ever noticed that?

The term "black power" means something entirely different to "white power". Black power means empowerment of blacks to be treated and viewed as equal to everyone else. White power means "down with everything that isn't white".

Why is that?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-06, 04:14 PM   #2
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 70A9 C9CB

because the people who created white power are arrogant and ignorant and were lucky they could spell it!!!!

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 03-07-06, 04:15 PM   #3
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Anything I post in this thread will most likely be taken the exact wrong way.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-07-06, 04:15 PM   #4
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Simple, if I'm right and I think I am. Whites always named themselves superior, so they wouldn't need to raise themselves in their eyes if they thought themselves the best out of all. Perhaps they thought they got their power from belittling others, like a schoolyard bully. If I ever encounter a KKK member and figure out who he is, I'm not stopping to ask him 'why do you do it?' Maybe if he's like a KKK man turned Christian like one of the initial starters...what was his name, Nathaniel something?

Negros were always treated bad in comparison, so their power would come to elevating themselves to be equal to the top. They never went to try and lower the whites like our ancestors did them, which is respectable. Their power would've came from equality.
Old 03-07-06, 04:22 PM   #5
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

insecure .
Old 03-07-06, 04:30 PM   #6
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E034 BE22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Ever notice that all white power movements, skinheads, the kkk, the nazi party etc, none of them involve raising white people, it involves LOWERING other races, ever noticed that?

The term "black power" means something entirely different to "white power". Black power means empowerment of blacks to be treated and viewed as equal to everyone else. White power means "down with everything that isn't white".

Why is that?

actually the term white power refers to the purity and survival of the white race. yes it does lower other races but the reason they say it is to show their dominance over other races. white power is a term for empowerment of whites except its a term for dominance not equality

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 03-07-06, 04:51 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Well, I may be alone in this thinking. But, anyone who disagrees with homosexuality, for example, shouldn't be startled by separatist groups. I've heard hate ranging in the form of, "those people should be burned alive." So, to people who hate "gay people" I say, "RESPECT THE KKK." In fact, I don't have a problem with the KKK. They can THINK whatever they want. The problem is, they've historically been a terrorist group and should have been disbanded a long time ago. The KKK was originally formed to scare blacks. Now, they claim their goal is to "preserve" the "white race." Little do they know that ALL LIFE originated in Africa. And, while blacks were inventing languages and science, they were still clubbing each other over the head in caves.

go figure
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-06, 04:51 PM   #8
L.E
L.E

IP: 4F84 8C0F

I hate shit like this...

People are people. Simple as that. No colour involved.
Old 03-07-06, 04:53 PM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
I hate shit like this...

People are people. Simple as that. No colour involved.

WRONG. Color IS involved. Color was the reason 4 little girls were BOMBED in Alabama years ago. Color is why a black man was dragged to death behind a pick up truck. Color is why blacks were hanged in the 20th ccentury like we were back in the Salem Witch Trial era. Part of the problem is people's denial that there is a problem. Should there be? NO. But, there is.

Old 03-07-06, 04:57 PM   #10
L.E
L.E

IP: 4F84 8C0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
WRONG. Color IS involved. Color was the reason 4 little girls were BOMBED in Alabama years ago. Color is why a black man was dragged to death behind a pick up truck. Color is why blacks were hanged in the 20th ccentury like we were back in the Salem Witch Trial era. Part of the problem is people's denial that there is a problem. Should there be? NO. But, there is.

I am just saying that I believe that people are people. Simple as that. Nobody has to agree with me.

But I wish everybody did, because you're right, there is a problem.
Old 03-07-06, 05:00 PM   #11
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
I am just saying that I believe that people are people. Simple as that. Nobody has to agree with me.

But I wish everybody did, because you're right, there is a problem.

yea...well, some white folk tend to say, "Color is color. Don't matter if you're white, black, or purple." Well, there are NO PURPLE PEOPLE. Most whites that I've encountered are cool people. They have their ignorances, but they aren't racist. People just need to get to know one another and rid themselves of biases they've been taught.
Old 03-07-06, 05:02 PM   #12
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: DFFC 2783

Because negroes are inferior.
Old 03-07-06, 05:03 PM   #13
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 4D8E 4850

White is why that people can't live in certain areas. White is why that people get jumped daily when walking through a certain neighborhood. White is why people can't rap or wear certain clothes because they are deemed wanna bes.

Ya, we suffer too. You aren't alone. Also, black people also put down every other race. We were doin some dance thing in Spanish and I decided not to do it, and he comes up to me and says "Man, why aren't yall dancin? Yall look like a bunch of white boys." Meaning it as an insult. Ya, every race puts down people. Not just white people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 03-07-06, 05:04 PM   #14
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: DFFC 2783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyr
White is why that people can't live in certain areas. White is why that people get jumped daily when walking through a certain neighborhood. White is why people can't rap or wear certain clothes because they are deemed wanna bes.

Ya, we suffer too. You aren't alone. Also, black people also put down every other race. We were doin some dance thing in Spanish and I decided not to do it, and he comes up to me and says "Man, why aren't yall dancin? Yall look like a bunch of white boys." Meaning it as an insult. Ya, every race puts down people. Not just white people.

goodbye rev
Old 03-07-06, 05:05 PM   #15
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 9793 43B0

In my mind most of you add what ya have said up, because back in the day,blacks were lower class(not the case nowadays, well it shouldn't be) and black power was formed to equal blacks and whites. But whites didn't want to be on the same level as everyone else so push other groups down so that they can still be the superior race!

just what i think!