RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-06, 12:35 PM   #1
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
ugghhhh fuck :mad: werd

IP: 5350 A834

maaan, so i wuz still layin in my bed, n i heard my uncle come in tha house. he duzznt live round here, he lives in tha burbs now, but comes to vizit around christmas n shit. n theres him and hiz twin, so i wuzznt sho wich 1 it wuz, but my utha uncle'z a coke head, n i didnt hear any constant sniffing, so i knew it wuz tha utha 1, lol. n he brang my 2 cuzzins, tha boy iz ok, he's like 12, he's just quiet n shit, cuz when hiz mom wuz pregnant wif him, she wuz cheating on my uncle, so she kept dropping to her knees to make them look like she wuz raped or sumthin, so he got all fucked up from that. but hiz daughter whos like 10, OMMFG, most annoying bitch ever. she'll come in my bedroom and go thru all my shit, n she duzznt listen to anybody, she iz FUCKED. so when i heard them, i jumped out of bed n i dont have a lock on my bedroom door, so i stuck my keyboard between my bed and my door, but there wuz a lil mo space so i jammed my sneakers there. so just az i figured, she comes runnin to my door tryna open it, n then 1 of tha sneakers got moved n she got her hand in there. so im there leanin against tha door like "fuuuuccckkkk" n she's like "open yo door, i wanna come in" im like "bitch, shut yo lil latina ass tha FUCK up ", so then i started slammin tha door on her hands. n she's like "owww" n then i have this Wu-Tang Clan pic on my bedroom door, n she's like "who's that? ur boyfriend?" ughhh, so then my moms yelled at her to leave. so now im barricaded in my fucking bedroom untill my uncle leaves. this iz fuckin wack werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 12-22-06, 12:45 PM   #2
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @ Slamming A Ten Year Olds Hands In The Door Lmfaoooooooooooooooo

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 12-22-06, 01:43 PM   #3
Compose

IP: 0F85 5D4E

roflmao, my mom is friends with the people downstairs, and the mother downstairs comes up with her daughter theyre spanish too and the daughter is a fuckin nutjob runnin around screaming and everything, shes less then 10 years old though maybe like from 5-7 i cant really tell, she doesnt come in my room but if i went out i'd have to deal with her jumping around me etc. (by kicking her in the head) and i dont feel like doin that so i get barricaded in my room too when they come over
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 12-22-06, 02:00 PM   #4
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

lmao, i feel yo pain my spicca.

back in tha day, i dont remember how old i wuz, like 14? n she wuz like 6, i wuz sittin here playin sega genesis, n my uncle came, n she just runs in my bedroom, jumps up on my bed n starts jumpin around me like "let me play, let me play" then she started jumpin on my back yellin "give me a piggy back ride" im like "wtf??" so then i let her play sonic 2, n that shut her up fo awhile. then i dont remember exactly what happened, but she wuz doin sumthin to my brutha, n he wuz in my bedroom too, n then he just punched her in tha face, hahahaha, n she fell to tha ground crying, rofl, it wuz great werd

Old 12-22-06, 02:06 PM   #5
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 33D9 0FD8

Lmfao!

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-06, 02:08 PM   #6
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 2EDF D2BB

So wait, you aren't stronger then a 10 yr old girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-22-06, 02:11 PM   #7
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gunner
So wait, you aren't stronger then a 10 yr old girl?

thats what i wuz wonderin. then i noticed tha reason why i couldnt close tha door tha whole way iz cuz her knee wuz in tha way, hahaha, n she wuz like "owww, my knee" then i looked n she took her knee out n started reachin in wif her hands, werd

Old 12-23-06, 04:46 AM   #8
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 8981 6518

lmfaooooo damn i need to get on msn more colby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
roflmao, my mom is friends with the people downstairs, and the mother downstairs comes up with her daughter theyre spanish too and the daughter is a fuckin nutjob runnin around screaming and everything, shes less then 10 years old though maybe like from 5-7 i cant really tell, she doesnt come in my room but if i went out i'd have to deal with her jumping around me etc. (by kicking her in the head) and i dont feel like doin that so i get barricaded in my room too when they come over

ROFL

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-06, 05:16 AM   #9
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
lmao, i feel yo pain my spicca.

back in tha day, i dont remember how old i wuz, like 14? n she wuz like 6, i wuz sittin here playin sega genesis, n my uncle came, n she just runs in my bedroom, jumps up on my bed n starts jumpin around me like "let me play, let me play" then she started jumpin on my back yellin "give me a piggy back ride" im like "wtf??" so then i let her play sonic 2, n that shut her up fo awhile. then i dont remember exactly what happened, but she wuz doin sumthin to my brutha, n he wuz in my bedroom too, n then he just punched her in tha face, hahahaha, n she fell to tha ground crying, rofl, it wuz great werd

aahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha

That is the funniest shit ever.

Little kids are pretty annoying... I remember when I was younger and living at home, my little brothers were NUTS. Sometimes when I was with them in like the living room, they would do some annoying shit and I put in a little tiny push, or a kick, or a punch, you know, just enough to shut them up. But occasionally I hit them in the wrong place or something and they got pretty hurt, and I had to run them out of there and into a room where I could close the door because they are real loud crying... All I had was that period where they wind up, you know when a kid gets hurt and they get the crying look on their face but no noise comes out because they're breathing in, but its a huge breath in so you know as soon as they finish it the cry is gonna be so loud...
Old 12-23-06, 01:23 PM   #10
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 2EDF D2BB

The joy of being an only child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.