RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-05, 01:29 AM   #16
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 9CFD 0831

So really, I cant tell you how its man made, but It does make you think

How can a natural virus attack so sudden and widespread
and if 1 disease was created maybe another one was.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-05, 01:39 AM   #17
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 547C A1D4

Ever hear of E Boli? It attacked suddenly because of a monkey in Africa. The reason for the sudden attack is that it transformed from being transferred from contact, to air born. By this change, a person within 5 feet or so of the infected person could contract it, and would die within a matter of days. I believe the average time was a week? Anyway, it is believed that AIDS started by a monkey, and the person that was scratched had HIV, and therefore did not know they were sick. They had unprotected sex, which then resulted in that person contracting it. So now we have two people that have it. If they share any kind of bodily fluids (excluding sweat), IE: blood, semen, saliva, etc... then they pass HIV on to that person. This happens over and over all over the US and BAM! We've got a virus that manipulates itself thus making it unstoppable. The flu shot only works on one strain of the flu, there are four. All you are doing when you get the flu shot is making that strain manipulate so make it so that vaccine doesn't cure it anymore. So in essence, HIV/AIDS will not disappear unless we find a vaccine for any strands like we did for small pox and tuberculosis, OR people stop having pre marital sex. Ya, I think the vaccine is more likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-17-05, 01:53 AM   #18
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 9CFD 0831

*Agrees & nods head*

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 12-17-05, 04:59 AM   #19
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B386 DC33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, but you have to remember Bush is like the new age Hitler.

AIDs = Before Bushes time...so why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-05, 05:02 AM   #20
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
ionno
I honestly dont even have a clue if it was man made or an evolution.
But Im leanin more towards man made because Aids relatively attacked so sudden and so wide spread.
Especially in Africa, and I have reason to believe its man made because sickle cell is man made - by cause and effect.
At first sickle cell wasnt a disease it was tested on Africans with AIDS for a cure.
Instead of curing Aids, however it warped the red blood cells.
Now in a way thats good but its bad aswell
Cos I dont think people with Sickle cell CAN get AIDS, but sickle cell is very VERY painful and it affects your growth. I know because my cousin has sickle cell anemia. His mother died from it 2 years ago - well she overdosed from drugs but she often said she did drugs because the sickle cell pain was unbearable.
And his uncle also died from it, the disease itself, he was 30 something

Yo Spanish Flu killed around 40 million in 4 years...that wasn't man made...AIDS is another Pandemic...like the upcoming bird flu...

mother natures gettin her revenge after we've been fuckin up her land for so long

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-05, 06:43 AM   #21
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: E6AC E491

personally I'm with REV on this one...

what people fail to understand is that each "strain" of the AIDS virus is different, if the DNA of the AIDS virus in person B is mapped and there's 3 other samples of the virus, scientists can map the virus and determine which sample is from person A, the person that gave person B the virus...

the AIDS virus mutates all the time even within a person who has it's body, that's why they have to take their medications on a schedule...because it supresses things long enough so that the virus won't further mutate and they get sicker than they already are...that's why people with HIV and AIDS (which some scientists actually believe are not even related to one another) still shouldn't have sex with someone else that's already infected...

some strains of the HIV and AIDS viruses are already resistant to drugs like AZT that were 1st introduced to supress the effects of the virus, just like anything else, the virus builds up an immunity to certain drugs, that's why they keep coming out with newer and newer drugs

don't let this "Darwin" shit fool you Mimesis, even he denounced his teachings before he died...evolution is proven to a certain extene because as I said, things mutate and change, that's a natural part of life...but if AIDS weren't man-made, do you honestly believe that it would'nt have been around in some form before about 25 years ago?...

I believe that our government first created the HIV and AIDS virus as a form of biological warfare and testing and what-not got WAY out of control and couldn't be stopped...but this is simply MY belief system...I think theat someone let the ball drop, didn't want to kill the person(s) that they were experimenting on because they weren't yet satisfied with results and probably thought nothing would happen, befcause AIDS and HIV progress slowly, they might've thought nothing of it then things started happening and by then it was already AAAAAALL over the damn place and there wasn't a clean up crew to come fix everything

(watch "Outbreak" and you'll understand parts of that last paragraph)

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-05, 06:53 AM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
that's why people with HIV and AIDS (which some scientists actually believe are not even related to one another) still shouldn't have sex with someone else that's already infected...

you know that bit caught my attention because...

there was a guy on TV a couple of weeks ago who WAS HIV positive and he got with a woman who was also HIV...and they went to see their GP to see if they could have unprotected sex and he saw no problem with it so they were doin their thing...and the man went for a check up about 4 months later to see how the HIV progressed...and the doctors found out he was HIV NEGATIVE...so basically he cured himself of HIV and he's been having countless tests since to see if their was something in his blood that could fight the disease...

but by curing himself of HIV technically he's become immune from that strain he contracted...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 12-17-05, 06:58 AM   #23
Mad Dog
...Belong...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4432564.stm

^ thats the link...my post wasn't accurate...but ya get the idea...i had heard of this happening before

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 12-17-05, 08:29 AM   #24
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

I don't know if AIDS was man-made or not, but I was reading an essay a few days ago, and it mentioned that the AIDS virus may have mutated from one that had infected monkeys. Being that the AIDS virus doesn't kill the host immediately and people with HIV can live for years while contagious before finally developing full blown AIDS and dying, it made spreading the virus easier. There are stories of people like Gaetan Dugas, who some claimed was patient zero, having like 2500 sexual partners in his lifetime... each person that ends up infected by him can go and infect others, and it just keeps on repeating and spreading. If someone gets herpes or some other STD and gets a rash, they'll most likely go to the doctor to see what is going on. But with HIV, they may not even know they are infected so they go on doing whatever they've been doing.
Old 12-17-05, 08:53 AM   #25
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: DF10 FA26

I'd hate to live in countrys where its rampent....

Stuff going to africa....
Old 12-17-05, 11:19 AM   #26
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 547C A1D4

Quote:
I don't know if AIDS was man-made or not, but I was reading an essay a few days ago, and it mentioned that the AIDS virus may have mutated from one that had infected monkeys. Being that the AIDS virus doesn't kill the host immediately and people with HIV can live for years while contagious before finally developing full blown AIDS and dying, it made spreading the virus easier. There are stories of people like Gaetan Dugas, who some claimed was patient zero, having like 2500 sexual partners in his lifetime... each person that ends up infected by him can go and infect others, and it just keeps on repeating and spreading. If someone gets herpes or some other STD and gets a rash, they'll most likely go to the doctor to see what is going on. But with HIV, they may not even know they are infected so they go on doing whatever they've been doing.

Dang, 2500 sexual partners? That's a lot of people. Did he have a new one every night or something? Anyway, I was talking to Dooms and he was saying he believed that they made the virus to have population control. The only thing that I can say is that logically it doesn't make sense. Why kill off your taxes? A death equals a short time sum, maybe $50,000 depending on wealth. Taxes equal $100,000 if you pay $2,000 in taxes for 50 years. His argument is that they infect the needles to try and direct the virus to the poorer population, but my question is how do they do that when they are all sterilized? Also, I have never heard of someone getting AIDS who didn't get it from a partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-17-05, 01:04 PM   #27
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Oh ya, because everyone is out to get the black people right?

where the fuck did that come from?

and strobe is right lol It does have to do with monkeys.
Some sick fuck had to fuck a monkey and then fuck other people.

Sadly he was african =/ Damn negros
Old 12-17-05, 01:50 PM   #29
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: B2EC 0659

*to Mad Dog*
Magic Johnson and a few other people have also had their virus count so low that it's undetectable, he was the 1st person to come out and say it publicly, but it's more common than you think, for pepole to have their virus count so low it's undetectable in them any more, but they still have to take their meds to KEEP it that way...and doctors recommend that you DON'T have sex with other infected people because then both strains of the virus mix and can mutate into a "super HIV" which hits you harder and faster and is basically known as a "killer" strain

far as the story, he said he didn't take any medication to control the virus, I don't care how many tests they do on him, I would still never have sexual contact with him, the body does strange things, it could come out years from now that the virus disguised itself as aother kind of cell in the body and therefore wasn't reading on their tests, I wouldn't trust it or him cuz far as I'm concerned, once positive, ALWAYS positive...but the tests also could've been reading wrong the 1st time cuz you should always get 2 tests done to see if you're positive

*to Strobe*
it's very possible that many people don't know they have HIV or AIDS, people don't WANT to know, so they don't get tested...you can have the virus for years before showing any symptoms, that's why people need to get tested, so they can stop spreading it if they do have it...you don't know you have it until you're tested for it, and like I said above, you should be tested twice for it in case the tests read wrong and a good doctor will tell you that...in the best case scenario for everyone in general, you should be tested about 6 months apart because sometimes that's how long it takes for the virus to show up...that's is why it's generally recommended that people who know they have many different sexual partners, should be tested every 6 months

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by L. Veracity : 12-17-05 at 01:54 PM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-05, 01:55 PM   #30
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 20E4 CB4A

L.Veracity will show signs of slight intelligence if she actually just post normal instead of all of them bright ass colors.

and word @ Cu Cillian
I heard some shit about that aswell.
And you dont always have to get AIDS from a sexual partner.
You can get it from used needles.
Or if someone with AIDS is preparing your food and they cut their finger and you eat the food.
Or you can be born with it.
I think you can be born with it, its either AIDS or HIV.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote: