RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-05, 04:03 AM   #76
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Of course, what was I thinking?

AIDs must just be another way for the government to try and knock off the poor people. Un-fucking-believable.

And, I have no idea, as I don't really give a shit, about whether or not the government moved "crack" into the projects.. but I KNOW they don't make people smoke it. There's fucking drugs everywhere. My family isn't from the projects and shit, but I go to the most drugged out school in this state.. and maybe 2% of the people here are from the "projects."

But, I already know where this debate is heading; everybody is trying to hold down the broke population. Of fucking course.

That is clearly the most logical response and reason for the existence of AIDs.

:sigh: okay, lemme break this down for you. Mimesis, you're a rich white kid with rich white parents and grew up sheltered from a lot of the harsh realities that a lot of other people don't evne think anything of. As far as you know, the world is a just and fair place - why? Because you're rich and white! Hell yeah the world is a fair place - for you. For a lot of other people though, the reality is that their schools were shipped re-prints of books that were out of date decades ago. They get spied on when they go into convenience stores, are met with friction as soon as they go some places literally immediately. They've seen the dramatic difference in policing in one urban neighborhood vs. a suburban neighborhood and even in the local courts from one to another. I'm one of these people, and there's no concievable way that you sitting in the big house that your rich parents bought and tucked you into bed at night in could could possibly convince me that some members of my local community, police, and government are not racist. Not all, but a lot. Most of em subtely and they don't even realize that they're racist - kinda like you. You'll never in your life experience a single effect of racism, so you couldn't possibly begin to say anything about the state of racism ANYWHERE. "Racism" is something you think you see on TV and you hear about it, but you'll never in your life meet it or suffer from it like a minority would. What's racism to you, black kids cracking on you at a basketball court? racism for me was getting jumped by dudes who I've never seen or met a day in my life till they hopped out of an explorer 5 deep with bats beating the shit out of me while calling me a nigger. That ever happen to you? Nope. And it never will. I only wish that were all "racism" meant to me.

What's funny is your comment about "maybe 2%" of your school is from "the hood". That's funny because the black population in your state (Arizona) currently numbers at 2%. So tell me again exactly what the hell you know about racism? When you face it a few thousand times in your life, you learn to see it a mile away.

BTW, I explained the financial implications of how and why AIDS is used as a cog in a killing machine and showed facts to back it. Your counterargument in the face of all these facts is "black people always think the government is picking on them". What a surprise

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-05, 12:27 PM   #77
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
:sigh: okay, lemme break this down for you. Mimesis, you're a rich white kid with rich white parents and grew up sheltered from a lot of the harsh realities that a lot of other people don't evne think anything of. As far as you know, the world is a just and fair place - why? Because you're rich and white! Hell yeah the world is a fair place - for you. For a lot of other people though, the reality is that their schools were shipped re-prints of books that were out of date decades ago. They get spied on when they go into convenience stores, are met with friction as soon as they go some places literally immediately. They've seen the dramatic difference in policing in one urban neighborhood vs. a suburban neighborhood and even in the local courts from one to another. I'm one of these people, and there's no concievable way that you sitting in the big house that your rich parents bought and tucked you into bed at night in could could possibly convince me that some members of my local community, police, and government are not racist. Not all, but a lot. Most of em subtely and they don't even realize that they're racist - kinda like you. You'll never in your life experience a single effect of racism, so you couldn't possibly begin to say anything about the state of racism ANYWHERE. "Racism" is something you think you see on TV and you hear about it, but you'll never in your life meet it or suffer from it like a minority would. What's racism to you, black kids cracking on you at a basketball court? racism for me was getting jumped by dudes who I've never seen or met a day in my life till they hopped out of an explorer 5 deep with bats beating the shit out of me while calling me a nigger. That ever happen to you? Nope. And it never will. I only wish that were all "racism" meant to me.

What's funny is your comment about "maybe 2%" of your school is from "the hood". That's funny because the black population in your state (Arizona) currently numbers at 2%. So tell me again exactly what the hell you know about racism? When you face it a few thousand times in your life, you learn to see it a mile away.

BTW, I explained the financial implications of how and why AIDS is used as a cog in a killing machine and showed facts to back it. Your counterargument in the face of all these facts is "black people always think the government is picking on them". What a surprise

CO-SIGN on the dotted line.

People who're sheltered always think blacks are just being "sensitive".

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-05, 12:51 PM   #78
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 0FC5 3457

People act as if black people is the only race that people are racist against. THE WORLD IS NOT OUT TO GET YOU! This 'ghetto' mentality that most people are racist to you and want you dead is rediculous. I hear Immortal Technique say, 'the industry is racist', ya, TO WHITE PEOPLE. And before you even say I'm a rich white boy, I went to a school with 30 yr old history books, so don't get me started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-18-05, 01:00 PM   #79
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: B324 177E

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
People act as if black people is the only race that people are racist against. THE WORLD IS NOT OUT TO GET YOU! This 'ghetto' mentality that most people are racist to you and want you dead is rediculous. I hear Immortal Technique say, 'the industry is racist', ya, TO WHITE PEOPLE. And before you even say I'm a rich white boy, I went to a school with 30 yr old history books, so don't get me started.

Wow, the industry is racist to white people
THIS IS REAL LIFE
When the industry is racist towards you, you dont feel threatned for your life, do you?
I didnt think so.
Ok, you went to school with 30 year old books
Lmao, yah, you had a horrible as life, son.
Yeah, WHITE PEOPLE are racist towards other races besides black, but before 9/11 they wasnt racist towards arabs.
Cos thats the only other race that I can think of that WHITE PEOPLE are racist towards.
Get a clue, fa real man.
We dont be bullshittin man
Its not a joke, we're not sayin this because we seen Higher Learning and American History X and automatically figured that all white people are racist.
I know from experience that white people are racist.
But Im goin stop that, cos its time where I've been called a nigger, yes a NIGGER, and a white boy whooped the white boy ass who called me anigger before I got a chance to.
So, some white people are cool, they dont play that.
But I would have to say 65% of white people are racist.
And 65% is horrible, thats more than half.
but even 1% is horrible
but, Imma leave it at that, cos this topic is about AIDS and not about racism.
So, dont bother to respond back.
That goes for everybody

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-05, 03:06 PM   #80
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: FC30 7384

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation

Nah, no one said blacks are the only race being discriminated against, where did you even get that? BTW, "the industry" is run by jews. why would they be racist against other white people?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-05, 08:32 PM   #81
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

Sorry to say it Rev, but having old history books isn't going to do a lot. History will be mostly the same if it's a new book or a fifty year old book, it's just not up to recent times and we pretty much know the things that have happened recently.

Also, the book Speaker For the Dead seems pretty much a metaphor to the AIDS thing to me, because it tells about the Descolada virus that was not at all lethal to the natives on that planet but through interaction humans contracted it, and they can't leave or else they spread death in their wake. Still, they had never genetically tested the natives to that planet learn about them like we have done with apes. What the fuck does a book have to do with anything? Not much.

Anyway, Joey:

vi·rus
n. pl. vi·rus·es

Any of various simple submicroscopic parasites of plants, animals, and bacteria that often cause disease and that consist essentially of a core of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat. Unable to replicate without a host cell, viruses are typically not considered living organisms.
A disease caused by a virus.
Something that poisons one's soul or mind: the pernicious virus of racism.

You highlighted that part, but not the part where it says 'typically'. I believe Dooms has pretty much stated AIDS is not like any other virus?

Still, whatever. I don't know that much of biology.
Old 12-19-05, 11:37 AM   #82
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

Apexx, I never thought about shit like that, but I'm actually thinking about printing that out so I can read it to my home girl Shamira later on since I won't be able to get back online to read it, that's definetly going into my memory banks cuz I never thought about it quite that deeply...and I even though got a track collab where my home boi was talking about how crack affected the 'hoods and I'm talking about how AIDS affected the 'hoods, in relation to the years we were born, that's part of the reason I totally agree with both your long posts in here...anyone that doesn't see the comparisson is blind and just sad

HELL yeah the white man is out to get us, they have been from the start, how da FUCK do you think we got here in the 1st damn place?!...you Irish, British and other "ish" people immigrated here, we were brought here in ships where the damn dogs got treated like royalty compared to our ancestors...and I don't understand why people say we're being "paranoid" or some shit, I'm the farthest from racist but REALITY is still reality...white people FUCK up everything they touch..."those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it" and even when you do, it's still gonna happen, because "nothing is new under the sun"...situations, things, times and technologies change, but people's basic motives are still the same that they've always been so the cycle will repeat itself with something else when we're all gone off the face of the planet, and PLEASE believe me when I tell you, it WILL happen again and again

so like I said, this AIDS shit was prolly started as some kind of biological experiment then they figured out what was up and LET it get outtah control like it is...20 years ago AIDS was affecting mostly upper middle class gay white males, now those highest risk for AIDS and HIV (statistically) are black males between the ages of 15 to 30, how is that not a conspiracy of many sorts?...the target group for something like this doesn't just change all of a sudden over damn night...once people "figured" shit out, it was aimed where they wanted it to be aimed at...look around poeple, and this time look with your eyes open and those rose colored shades off

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-05, 12:34 PM   #84
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

aiight eXcuse me for not being general and saying Europeans as a whole *rolls eyes*

but yes, I know that Irish were viewed as barely being above blacks in the 30s and 40s here in America, they were the Mexicans of their time...got the shitty jobs nobody else wanted to do and got paid crap for doing 'em but took whatever they could get...so yes, I apologize

(and no, that's not an insult to Mexicans)

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-05, 02:20 PM   #85
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx

Man, you know nothing about me or my parents. RIGHT NOW yeah, my dad's come up to be one of the top attorneys in his area of law in this state. You make it sound as if it's something I should be ashamed about. Do you think I WANT to experience any of that shit? Do YOU want to experience it? Hell no. But, dude, I do know that the world is unfair. Did you see my thread about illegal immigrants. I know you saw it because you posted in it. Did I give the impression that I was happy about the state setting up people to fail? Did I give the impression that I thought everything was cool with it? I know that's only one example, but it's recent, so whatever. And yeah, I do know that parts of the judicial system are racist. It probably won't start improving for a few more generations. I'm aware of that. What do you expect me to do about it though? Right a letter to Congress and tell them to shut the fuck up and be more equal? I don't really think so.

Also, I said about 2% of my school was from the "hood." I never said they were black. You made that assumption. And, there's probably more but I rounded down to an extreme to openly show that I don't live in the ghetto and stuff. But, I never said black people. I said people from the "hood." Why do you just presume that because I said "hood" it's automatically associated with black people? I know I never said that.

But, I don't understand why race is being played as an issue now. In your first post you said poor people. In my post I said poor people. So, because you pulled the race card, are you now saying that the government is trying to kill off black people? I may not be the knowledgeable person about the AIDs virus, but I can pretty much guarantee that white guys and women have it too.

You may not give a shit about the government because some of the people are racist, but do you really think they would kill off MILLIONS of people, white, black, asian, mexican, fucking norweign.. all to try and sweep the black people off the Earth? I can't say that I buy that.
Old 12-20-05, 02:23 PM   #86
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
CO-SIGN on the dotted line.

People who're sheltered always think blacks are just being "sensitive".

Where did that come from? I sarcastically said that it was just another way for the government to kill off poor people. Nice to see you have good faith in your people, though.

And no, I don't always think that, but I don't always think that government is out to hold down the black man for along as possible. I already know that parts of the judicial system are racist. Great. Do you want me to send you a Hallmark card or something? It's not about being sensitive, but more so not believing, that the government will unleash a virus like AIDs to try and kill off all black people (while sacrificing MILLIONS of other people). Believe what you want though. I really doubt anybody's going to ever know.
Old 12-20-05, 04:57 PM   #87
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 12CD 59BB

some dude fucked an HIV + monkey and there ya have it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-05, 05:03 PM   #88
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

Wow, Lyricle didn't read a single thing.
Old 12-20-05, 05:46 PM   #89
Magic5

IP: 543A A18E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Wow, Lyricle didn't read a single thing.

Lmao. For real.
Old 12-22-05, 04:56 AM   #90
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP: B88F 0CC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
1Man, you know nothing about me or my parents. RIGHT NOW yeah, my dad's come up to be one of the top attorneys in his area of law in this state. You make it sound as if it's something I should be ashamed about. Do you think I WANT to experience any of that shit? Do YOU want to experience it? Hell no. But, dude, I do know that the world is unfair. Did you see my thread about illegal immigrants. I know you saw it because you posted in it. Did I give the impression that I was happy about the state setting up people to fail? Did I give the impression that I thought everything was cool with it? I know that's only one example, but it's recent, so whatever. And yeah, I do know that parts of the judicial system are racist. It probably won't start improving for a few more generations. I'm aware of that. What do you expect me to do about it though? Right a letter to Congress and tell them to shut the fuck up and be more equal? I don't really think so.

2Also, I said about 2% of my school was from the "hood." I never said they were black. You made that assumption. And, there's probably more but I rounded down to an extreme to openly show that I don't live in the ghetto and stuff. But, I never said black people. I said people from the "hood." Why do you just presume that because I said "hood" it's automatically associated with black people? I know I never said that.

3But, I don't understand why race is being played as an issue now. In your first post you said poor people. In my post I said poor people. So, because you pulled the race card, are you now saying that the government is trying to kill off black people? I may not be the knowledgeable person about the AIDs virus, but I can pretty much guarantee that white guys and women have it too.

You may not give a shit about the government because some of the people are racist, but do you really think they would kill off MILLIONS of people, white, black, asian, mexican, fucking norweign.. all to try and sweep the black people off the Earth? I can't say that I buy that.

1: Yeah, I got ya. But the point still remains, you're rich and white. Racism is less than a particle of a fraction in your life.

2: I never said anywhere or even implied that you're saying that your estimate of 2% of people form your school are from the "hood" since I know that you know not all black people are from the hood. That "2%" clicked that fact about your home state in my mind. BTW, it's true.

3: It's obvious that you can't kill all of any race of people, so I wouldn't (and didn't) say or imply anything like that. what I AM saying is that blacks and gays are targeted specifically by the purveyors of the AIDS virus. Anyone who dies as a result of interaction with either group is considered a sympathizer and chalked up as collateral damage. These are the basics of war Mimesis.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.