RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-09, 04:06 AM   #31
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D8C9 D395

Jroy, your a wannabe cop, and I say wannabe becuase your fat ass didnt pass the fitness test. You wear red scarfs in attempts to follow lil wayne fashion trends. Dont talk to me.
Old 10-01-09, 07:52 AM   #32
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 4B33 FC7C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Jroy, your a wannabe cop, and I say wannabe becuase your fat ass didnt pass the fitness test. You wear red scarfs in attempts to follow lil wayne fashion trends. Dont talk to me.

LOL coming from the dude who jocked my nuts always beggin me to get on songs. You're awesome, and if this your attempt to "make fun of me" congrats. You made fun of someone who was fat over a year ago. Good Game. Now if I was actually still fat, i'd probably take offense, but being that I'm in shape and i'm sick wit it, I aint gotta deal with punks like you. probably living on ur best friends couch, broke ass chump.

[retired]
Old 10-01-09, 07:53 AM   #33
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Ur crazy... rappers delight has a sick flow, and decent lyrics... Soulja Boy has no flow at all, its choppy as fuck, he doesnt ride the beat he crashes on it and he sucks...

That's pretty biased because they were talking about having fancy whips, cars, clothes, girls, all that, and it wasn't witty or did it make you say "ooh" it's just a good hit song.

[retired]
Old 10-01-09, 07:55 AM   #34
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Semper Fi brother

I take it you got up in the Marines.

[retired]
Old 10-01-09, 02:15 PM   #35
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 00B4 2242

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
That's pretty biased because they were talking about having fancy whips, cars, clothes, girls, all that, and it wasn't witty or did it make you say "ooh" it's just a good hit song.

No way, they kill that shit. They actually know how to flow is what im saying, half the time soulja boy aint even rapping to the beat, he's so off. And his lyrics aren't close to as good

"Hotel, motel, holiday iiiiinnnnn
Said if your girlfriend start acting up, then go and take her friend"

hahahahahhaa come on
Old 10-01-09, 02:16 PM   #36
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
I take it you got up in the Marines.

We don't have marines in Canada.

But yea, i'm an Infantry soldier, and it's also the motto where I did my soldier qualifications and infantry qualifications
Old 10-01-09, 04:15 PM   #37
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 7870 9212

^does run dmc have a great flow?they are choppy as fuck........as for the fat ho above you look like south park mexican.

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-09, 05:08 PM   #38
JTR
Jack The Ripper

[REAL TALK]Take any example from civilization. When something new is discovered it has a general base that needs to built upon. Now some of the builders are better then the others for example Run DMC and Sugarhill Gang back in the day.... But now that it has evolved the standard isn't the same because there's a higher expectation. The expectation of a rappers capability is higher today then it was for rappers of the past because we have a new standard. Back then when that was the only standard, those dudes were considered ill, and that's why we show respect. We have an adequate understanding of the potential that rappers have to offer these days, and Soulja Boy has not reached this potential, therefore he is wack.

I aggree with you, Soulja Boy is hiphop in his own form... but i'm sorry, the form of hip hop he is, is a fucking wack ass form that people shouldn't listen to, but a lot of people are stupid (like you).

You can compare this example to any in history. It's the reason people pay ridiculous sums of money for a car that isn't gas efficient, not economical, not as fast as modern muscle or sports cars etc etc. But they still respect the car because they realise for its time, it was the the best in its class....

I mean put the top of the line best of the best ferarri from the 60's vs. a lower line ferrari from today and the modern ferrari will KILL the car in a race because we've made improvements, but that doesn't make it a better car in general, because for its time the other car was the best, and that's why we can't compare modern to new. Now lets say ferrari made a NEW car with specs equal to that OLD top of the line one, and charged it the same price as they do for their other modern high end vehicles... Now that would be a rip off wouldn't it... but i'm sure a lot of stupid people would buy it and say "it's a ferrari, so it must be worth it"[/REAL TALK]
Old 10-01-09, 05:57 PM   #39
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: D8C9 D395

Quote:
LOL coming from the dude who jocked my nuts always beggin me to get on songs. You're awesome, and if this your attempt to "make fun of me" congrats. You made fun of someone who was fat over a year ago. Good Game. Now if I was actually still fat, i'd probably take offense, but being that I'm in shape and i'm sick wit it, I aint gotta deal with punks like you. probably living on ur best friends couch, broke ass chump.

Its amusing how you feel the need to make things up in order for arguement sake on a internet forum.

Living on my best freinds couch? 1st of all, I rent my own place, nothing flash, but I pay my bills. You dont know what general livings like here so that entire arguement is void. Second of all, if I was living on my best freinds couch, at least Id have a freinds couch to sleep on, you fat lil wayne trend following wannabe cop.

rope and a high branch is a quick rid of all your self esteem issues.
Old 10-02-09, 02:19 AM   #40
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 5847 4071

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
apparently u dont know what hip hop is,being told what to rap about and having ghost riders write your music isnt self expression dumb fuck.

Its over...cut, print, check the gate, moving on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-09, 03:12 AM   #41
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5BA9 EA45

Quote:

if i was fat i wouldn't take offense to it, but if i did, i'd lose weight like your saggy skin pig dick suckin bitch ass did and talk on rap boards defending myself from other losers with low self esteem

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-09, 03:15 AM   #42
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 5BA9 EA45

ya'll faggets missed the point of the thread. it was to define hip-hop, good luck with that. that suger hill song rappers delight was cool when i was like 15, but listening to it now, it sounds really fuckin gay, expecially to that gay ass 70's beat

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-09, 06:44 AM   #43
JTR
Jack The Ripper

so we should all listen to soulja boy instead?
Old 10-02-09, 06:53 AM   #44
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 4DF4 7E1E

SOULJA BOY/FABO FOR OFFICE!!!

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 10-02-09, 07:03 AM   #45
JTR
Jack The Ripper

fabulous is actually nice... soulja boy just horrbile though