RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-07, 11:36 PM   #1
Pious
Flyweight

Random Thought

IP: CC0D B3F7

I know after saying this, alot of you are just gonna say "LILLL BITCCCHHH" or "go kill yourself", but I really don't care. Because truthfully, I don't give a fuck about a single one of you. I just thought that this would make for some good discussion.

I've been battling with depression for a long time now. Sometimes all I can think about is death and suicide, even though I'd never bring myself to do it.. And it's not like I just get depressed over random shit that happens. I get depressed over fucking nothing, and just feel like dying.

The main reason I feel this way is because I look at life, and what people do. I can't picture myself working for the rest of my life. Busting my balls everyday to barely scrape out a living for my family. But who even says I want a family? It's not that I'm scared of commitment, it's that I'm scared of fighting with someone I love over who's turn it is to do the dishes, taking a backseat in her heart to our kids, and losing the desire to sleep with the woman lying next to me everynight. The whole thought of marriage and working is inhuman.

Sometimes I ask people a simple question... And I wonder if I'm possibly shattering the very basis of their existence. The question is: Why do you bother to live? The only answer I can think of is "Because everyone else is doing it." So what. People endure hundreds of cons throughout a single day for the few pros in their life. Some people tell me, "Sometimes those few pros outweigh all the cons you endure. They make life worth living."

Sorry my friend. Not in a world that revolves around time and money. The time you spend dealing with cons far outweighs the time you have with your pros, and the majority of your funds are not going towards the things you love in life. Who cares though right? The things you love, you barely do or see anyway... right?

Nobody has ever come up with a legitimate response. It leaves people speechless because they go "Holy fuck, he's right." People weren't meant to live their lives as robots working for the man; and they sure as fuck aren't meant to deal with the everyday stresses mankind endures today.

Pious out.
Old 01-18-07, 11:41 PM   #2
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2020 96DE

we're not just working for a check we're working to keep the things that we need in this world keep happening...if nobody worked u wouldnt have a computer to type on, a house ta sleep in, food on ur plate, no mcdonalds or fastfood or money. you seem like ur missing pride. u need to take pride in urself and get urself on top of the fuckin world get urself out there and bust ur ass cuz shit dont come on a silver platter..give nobody a reason to say u aint shit
Old 01-19-07, 12:22 AM   #3
Pious
Flyweight

IP: CC0D B3F7

I know it makes the world go round. I'm just saying... People need to open their eyes and realize that life is a joke. We spend all our time working for money, then we spend all that money on working for life. It's a never ending cycle.
Old 01-19-07, 12:35 AM   #4
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 9B31 7D96

Wow with that mindstate you really are going to have a depressing life. You can look at life like that, and be depressed and poor because you dont want to "work". Or you can suck it up. Totally up to you.
Old 01-19-07, 12:50 AM   #5
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pious
I know it makes the world go round. I'm just saying... People need to open their eyes and realize that life is a joke. We spend all our time working for money, then we spend all that money on working for life. It's a never ending cycle.

lmao i actually started to feel bad for you until i read this...

you live for the afterlife man......

if u dont believe in a god then ok....u dont have a purpose to live...but if u believe in god....then yea...isnt that enough?
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-07, 01:06 AM   #6
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 3A51 E144

What your doing is focussing solely on the negative.. Your depression isnt caused by life, its caused by you limiting your perspective.

The very fact that youve reached these realisations shows that your not an idiot. All you need is a bit of a push along.. I do understand where your comming from........I've been there. And I now know this sort of thinking is simply a product of naievity...

Dude seriously.. Stick it out for a while... Find something to be passionate about. Find a vice to abuse.. Find a girl to fall inlove with... Travel overseas and experience new things....

And for fuck sake, work to live, dont live to work................
Old 01-19-07, 01:46 PM   #7
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: 2020 96DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
lmao i actually started to feel bad for you until i read this...

you live for the afterlife man......

if u dont believe in a god then ok....u dont have a purpose to live...but if u believe in god....then yea...isnt that enough?

just because u dont believe in god dont mean u dont have a reason to live
u just dont have a reason to pray or go to church or have false hope
Old 01-19-07, 02:12 PM   #8
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 04DB 79A0

Yeah, your life is probably gonna be pretty shitty.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-19-07, 09:53 PM   #9
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

It's not hard to just put your life in the hands of the universe. If you don't fucking care, sit back and let things happen. I could shit my pants in the middle of a classroom surrounded by the hottest chicks in the state and would probably wonder how much it weighed.

Depression is so...unstoic. Seriously, just fucking stop the shit. No, it's not hard. If you don't want to work nine to five, develop a talent and get rich off it.

You're right. Life is a joke, so stop bitching that you don't get the punchline.
Old 01-19-07, 11:01 PM   #10
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

I completely agree with you. I think about that kinda shit all the time. I really dont wanna end up like 100% of the people around me(cant even say 99%) working struggling to pay bills and having so much stress around them just cuz they dont have money. I used to ask myself that kinda shit all the time like whats the point?, I would never kill myself though, I personally think its the "easy way out" and pussy or w/e, but I can understand why people would do it and shit.

And living for an afterlife is eh, nobody knows if theres an afterlife, i'd like to think there is and that keeps me going sometimes but other times its just w/e and i get frustrated cuz i dont know, and its like basing your entire life working working off of some fairy tale that you THINK is gonna happen doesnt hold enough weight for me to deal with the con's of life. I get what you're saying and shit, im sure a shitload of people think about that kinda shit at some point in their life, but idk like Nos said you can develop a passion and end up doing something that you love doing, you're not really 100% destined to end up working till you're 60 and shit.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 01-20-07, 01:50 AM   #11
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

IP: C846 9607

you are so emo.
Old 01-20-07, 04:03 PM   #12
efgeesus
New to RV

IP: ED94 FF0C

everyones been down in the shitter

i've been there, i've had that mindstate

but thats what it is a mind state, yes theres truth to what you say but with an outlook like that humans would degrade into lawless disorganised chaos and humanity as we know it would break down

change your perspective, aint easy at all
some people say you cant change how you think
you try and trick yourself into thinking, life is gonna be ok, i got things to live for
cos when that afterlife dont come you're gonna regret having done nothing to fulfill yourself
Old 01-20-07, 05:18 PM   #13
Sobe.
haywut

Text Record: 2-1
IP: A2FC 40CA

be a man homie everyone gets depressed

Send a message via AIM to Sobe.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-07, 05:55 PM   #14
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 11FA E957

Quote:
People weren't meant to live their lives as robots working for the man; and they sure as fuck aren't meant to deal with the everyday stresses mankind endures today.

If you dont believe in a higher being, then yah

You were made for nothing

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote