RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-06, 05:59 PM   #466
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

...dude u on crack or something?

n wait,u that ugly monkey coverin his face in ur sig? the one scratchin his balls? lol
dude fuck outta here with ur page long sig of ur loser crew
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-06, 11:33 PM   #467
*Phantom*
-Not On My Level-

Text Record: 4-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 91D3 65DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
wow @ him saying that THEN changing the spelling

lol .............
Send a message via AIM to *Phantom* Send a message via Yahoo to *Phantom*   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-06, 11:40 PM   #468
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 571E D7E2

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
Ellen, you're not going to convince anyone that anything in that verse was even remotely nice. what's so witty about some wack ass punch about a rapper that nobody outside the internet likes, or is even checking for? i understand that line, so dont play that shit man, it's wack as shit, that's like me saying....
You can draw up a Blueprint.... But you still aint Jay Z

get out of here with that wack shit.

actually it wouldn't be the same, thus showing how stupid you are.

that other dude who said "another day, another hustle" was a joke, I never seen him before

And nah it wasn't a joke, it wasn't real either, I never said it was based after me or my life, it was random shit that I just wrote about.

"what's so witty about some wack ass punch about a rapper that nobody outside the internet likes, or is even checking for?"

No one outside the internet likes Immortal Technique? Rofl, either you don't get it, or you are one dumb bitch. Actually, I think you're just one dumb bitch who dosn't get it.
Old 04-16-06, 11:50 PM   #469
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
...dude,i'd worry about combin and cutting my hair before i worried about someone on a rapboard.....n ur filed down beaver teeth rofl......n the fact that myheritage.com 's face recognition showed u as an ellen degeneres look alike rofl.......

I'd worry about how you're a 3.8 on hotornot.com after like 400 something votes. And how i'm 8.8. Want me to show you?

Not to mention that you have like 50 pages of people just calling you ugly in this thread, and the thread that Kings made, who have never seen you before.

Look, you're ugly, you're wack, your man has one ugly bitch. You suck at life, so keep coming on a rapboard the you DON'T RAP ON just to get kicks out of insulting people cuz you find it so hilarious. One day you'll realise how immature, pathetic, and self concious you are. Actually, scratch that, you'll prolly stay ignorant for the rest of your life.

Now that I think of it, it dosn't even give me the "last laugh" anymore. It's actually rather pathetic. Like, I seriously pitty you, and you don't even realise.

K, bye bye, have a horrible life now.
Old 04-17-06, 12:20 AM   #470
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

rofl fuck outta here with hotornot,its whoever u send the link to to vote on it,not to mention u can keep voting on it urself hahahaahh pathetic

actually....the 30+ pages of ppl supposedly "callin me ugly" is you,thoth ,q n me goin back n forth...........95% of it......n i think we all know why i have beef with those ppl..

dude,how bout the fact that YOU are losin battles to ppl i USED TO SCHOOL ON RHYMIN (talkin bout spul)rofl.....the ONLY reason u came in here all hot headed talkin shit,is cuz u one of chrit's lil cheerleaders...............n mimesis'..n u still dickridin someone i beat like 2 YRS AGO

u are the type of guy who gets
1.clowned in school..probably sits with the nerds n is still in highschool lol
2.rejected by any decent lookin girl...therefore hates on the species (bet u never went to the prom,never had a date,shit,i'll even go as far as sayin i dont think u've ever had sex....n urself doesnt count)
3.could NEVER let any black folk in real life see him rap else he'd be the laughinstock of the century,so has to come on a rapboard to do it undercover lol

..dude....fact is,u look like a freckle faced,shaggy strawberry blond haired,bucktooth overbite ,bony ass version of ellen degeneres.....shit,YOU even admitted to lookin like eric forman,who plays a shaggy haired skinny nerd on a tv show........n THAT my friend,was a compliment...cuz u look even worse than him
u take up every hobby possible to take ur mind off the fact that u are a hideous creature,and then u tell urself,n others,that u are "too busy" for a gf,when in reality u cant even get one....
the ONLY person who said u were even remotely attractive,is a butthurt net fag who said it out of spite due to our beef rofl

n that my friend................is ur life

HOLLA
Old 04-17-06, 12:45 AM   #471
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Rofl, I don't give a fuck about Chrit, you really think he has anything to do with this. Fuck Chrit. Mimesis? He just said you were wack and anyone would beat you now that you don't have any d/r, and I agreed, cuz f'real, it's the truth. I beat SPuL before, 5-2. No comment on KORV3.

Bitch, look, why you even gonna bring up text battling when you too scared to even battle me. Ya, that's right, dumb bitch.

Check, I didn't have to vote on it myself, or yours, I didn't have to send any links, what would that prove to me? I wanted to see, honestly, how ugly random people thought you were. It's been those ranks since 2 weeks back, and I never told you about it. If you got ranked hot, you'd never know, get it? So I decided, to just leave it, and let random people vote on it to prove a point, not to you, to myself. That you're ugly, and yes, I got good taste. See, I knew everyone would find you an ugly bitch too.

And, ya, i'm a nerd in highschool . Holy shit, I go to Phoenix ALTERNATIVE. Do you know what Alternative highschool is? It's where all the kids who were too bussy partying to study go. Along with drug addicts, juvenile delinquents, and learning disabled kids. I already been kicked out of there once before for a whole semester. I'm far from being a nerd, or a kid who gets clowned. Like I said, I never make assumptions about your life, having to do that to insult someone is pathetic. Maybe that's why you do it. Look, I got mad friends, like I said, I hit mad parties, I hit mad clubs, I hit mad bitches. Rofl @ you prolly never been to prom and are still in highschool. No shit, i'm in grade 10.

And ya, I don't let many people know I rap, those who do know, know i'm dope. I got some blank friends, they know I rap, some laugh, some it's cool with, all of them, well mostly all of them, know that i'm dope though. Some black kids in my school laugh when they see my rap. Shit, s'all good, I laugh when I see them rap, cuz they're wack as fuck.

You're pretty stereotypical, I bet you think only black people should rap huh? Like, all black kids will laugh at anyone who tries to rap, just cuz they aint black. Rofl, right, I don't even dress like a rapper. Maybe you should get to know more black people.
Old 04-17-06, 01:09 AM   #472
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

yeah u fuckin right i wouldnt get d/r noone likes me on here but noone did back in the day either n i still won...ALL my battles,and on other boards i was on too
mimesis n u BOTH got beat by spul ..that is beyond shameful.
and thats WITH all ur lil dickriders...thats all this board is now man,lil kids ridin each other................
..like seriously man.....new rv text wise,is fuckin garbage compared to relaunched.....too scared to battle u? u've got to be kiddin me...u couldnt even get past spul dude...i've seen u spit n u're WACK...maybe compared to the other text heads u feel u are good,but compared to some other ppl i've battles u are nothing....

dude,how would i know what u did on hotornot...i really dont believe u plain n simple....lets say for arguements sake i believe i got 3. something....where u went wrong ,is claimin u got 8.8! ROFL..dude thats where u gave urself away man
u know u spent the last couple weeks votin on urself n votin on me....n sendin it to ur lil aim friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
And, ya, i'm a nerd in highschool . Holy shit, I go to Phoenix ALTERNATIVE. Do you know what Alternative highschool is? It's where all the kids who were too bussy partying to study go. Along with drug addicts, juvenile delinquents, and learning disabled kids.

...no arguement there rofl

...dude ,YOU ARE NOT DOPE...jesus....ur text sucks,i can just IMAGINE u on the mic.....hey,maybe they not laughin at u to ur face,but trust me,i can imagine what happens when u turn ur back

no i'm not stereotypical....BUT, if i saw eric forman rappin on the street corner,it doesnt take a genious to figure out what reaction he'd get..LET ALONE ELLEN DEGENERES ! ROFL

....dude just give it up
Old 04-17-06, 01:14 AM   #473
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Im setting the battle up between you two.
Old 04-17-06, 01:17 AM   #474
Ysdat
Whys That?

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...673#post2721673

use the site for what its made for. if you have a "net problem" then battle or stfu.
Old 04-17-06, 01:20 AM   #475
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

dude u wastin ur time,n PLEASE dont quote Q on anything he says,we already have one whiney net fag we dont need any reinforcements
Old 04-17-06, 01:21 AM   #476
Ysdat
Whys That?

lol.
dont qoute who hun? I dont even read anything the Q posts. lol.
Old 04-17-06, 01:37 AM   #477
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

...obviously u do he's the one who started that "rap or stfu" thing..............meanwhile i've seen him duck battles himself
Old 04-17-06, 02:48 AM   #478
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Lol, i'm hot, you obviously have bad taste.

About time you set up a battle, damn.

Edit: never mind, that was Y's Dat who set it up, -_-.

I already know you're gonna duck, wtv

But by the way, I got 69% in French, 78% in history, 85% in english, and 91% in math. Same work, same tests, and same schoolboard that my old regular highschool had. When I acutually decided to try, instead of slacking off, I didn't get 40's anymore.

But wtv, and I did get an anything around 8-9, and you did get anything around 3-5. Without aiming, without voting on it myself.
Old 04-17-06, 03:14 AM   #479
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

...dear god,how on earth can u possibly think u are hot, lookin like that...u're a joke kid....say whatever u want about me but fact remains is that u are just a skinny nerdy shaggy haired kid....and u resemble a tv dyke,ellen degeneres.....NOONE with a haircut like that can possibly think they look good,n i wont even get started on ur face.,OR UR TEETH...or ur preteen body.....trust me,if u had said i got 5 and u got 3,maybe i would have believed u,but u getting 8.8? fuck no kid...u lost all credibility there......u n ur net buddies voted on it over n over...if not just u alone..that site's a joke anyway,if a girl is showin cleavage,even if her tits are small,deformed n saggy,n even if her face has zits n she has buckteeth,she gets over 9.........if a trailor trash girl licks her lips in a slutty way,she gets 9...like seriously man...after i mentioned heritage.com,u went n thought u'd get me back by votin on my pic repeatedly....get outta here son....................stop uppin my pic thread a million times,its not gonna change the fact that u are an ugly nerd n ur butthurt opinion doesnt count.
goodbye
Old 04-17-06, 01:56 PM   #480
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: 1A46 2126

Want me to show the screenshots, meh, i'm saving them for when I have enough time to drop a diss on you in Open Mic. Biotch.

How can I think i'm good looking? Cuz mad people tell me it.

But wtv, i'm like 6"0'. I don't have a preteen body, rofl.

Aye, I see you got lighting in your pic fixed. HONESTLY, and I can be honest, cuz i'm an honest person, you look waaaaaaaaaaaay better in that pic. If it wasn't for the saggy cheeks, the bulbous nose, and the greesy hair, you might actually look decent.

*cough* plastic surgeory *cough*