RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-08, 09:08 PM   #1
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Bob
So what about my size? And actually I am 6'7".

Dude, that wrestler Yokozuna was a monster.. and he was terrified of spiders and died of a heart attack when he came into his hotel room and saw a basic house spider on his bed.

You can't help what you are scared of. My fear spawns from the fact that when I was like 4-5 I woke up one night and there was a spider on my pillow, right next to my fucking face. Ever since then, they just fuck me up mentally man.

You can get over that fear man. I used to hate bugs that flew around my head 'n shit, but then when I started seeing them as living things, suddenly I appreciated them as opposed to disliking them. It's weird, but as soon as I started seeing things that way, they didn't bother me anymore.

If that doesn't work then you could try desensitizing yourself by looking at pictures of small spiders, then pictures of big spiders, then videos of small spiders, then videos of big spiders, then by touching a small spider, then by touching a big spider. After that, you'll be so used to them that you'll probably end up liking them instead of being scared of them.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote