RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-07, 11:46 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
Black and White twins

IP: 3240 794D

In early March 2006 an email complete with photographs of adorable twin girls - one black skinned and one white - began circulating. The message states that the twins are the children of a mixed race British couple and claims the chances of such a birth are "about a million to one".

The information in the email is true and the photographs are genuine. The photographs depict fair-skinned Remee and dark-skinned Kian who were born in April 2005. The fraternal twins were born to parents Kylie Hodgson and Remi Horder from Nottingham, England. Both Kylie and Remi are of mixed race, with black fathers and white mothers.

Although exceedingly rare, such births are not unprecedented. An article about the twins in the Daily Mirror explains that:

If a woman is of mixed race, her eggs will usually contain a mixture of genes coding for both black and white skin.

Similarly, a man of mixed race will have a variety of different genes in his sperm. When these eggs and sperm come together, they will create a baby of mixed race. But, very occasionally, the egg or sperm might contain genes coding for one skin colour. If both the egg and sperm contain all white genes, the baby will be white. And if both contain just the versions necessary for black skin, the baby will be black.

For a mixed-race couple, the odds of either of these scenarios is around 100 to one. But both scenarios can occur at the same time if the woman conceives non-identical twins, another 100 to one chance.

This involves two eggs being fertilised by two sperm at the same time, which also has odds of around 100 to one.

If a sperm containing all-white genes fuses with a similar egg and a sperm coding for purely black skin fuses with a similar egg, two babies of dramatically different colours will be born.

The odds of this happening are 100 x 100 x 100 - a million to one.

---------------------------

This shows us something about racism. That its right and if we don't stop this racial mixture this might happen again. >:0 Heil Hitler etc
Old 06-16-07, 11:54 PM   #3
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9244 AA5B

just when I thought I have seen it all! Thats incredible, dont understand how neither parent looks white tho.
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-07, 12:57 AM   #4
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 39AB 70FF

lmao, they're gonna have so much fun. tha white 1 will go to skool or w/e fo along time, then show up, looking tha exact same... but black, n just be like "oh, i wuz in tha mood fo being black today", that'd be fuckin ill werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 06-17-07, 12:58 AM   #5
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3AD5 555C

can you actually be racist against your own sister???
Old 06-17-07, 01:50 AM   #6
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

I bet the white one will be more successful. (by the way, they mention the skin color and name of the white girl first)

Anyway, besides another cute white person in the world, who cares? One in a million chances happen all the time. Probably happened to you a few times in your life. You've probably done millions of one in a million chance things and probably succeeded at least once. Though Indeph never succeeds in anything, so it doesn't matter.

Seriously. Thousands of one in a million chances happen in the world all the time. Mostly to white people. Of course there are those little mini-one-in-a-million chances that are negligible, like there being a one in a million chance your finger would touch this particular atom if you moved it in one direction. Or a one in a million chance your foot might touch the floor at a particular angle in a particular position facing a particular direction.

Or, you can have the wonderfulness of a white person being born.

Either way, I win all the time.
Old 06-17-07, 09:07 AM   #7
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: D340 C5F9

Yeah, they name the white mother first too
Old 06-17-07, 11:41 AM   #8
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 64EE B4F7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
I bet the white one will be more successful. (by the way, they mention the skin color and name of the white girl first)

Anyway, besides another cute white person in the world, who cares? One in a million chances happen all the time. Probably happened to you a few times in your life. You've probably done millions of one in a million chance things and probably succeeded at least once. Though Indeph never succeeds in anything, so it doesn't matter.

Seriously. Thousands of one in a million chances happen in the world all the time. Mostly to white people. Of course there are those little mini-one-in-a-million chances that are negligible, like there being a one in a million chance your finger would touch this particular atom if you moved it in one direction. Or a one in a million chance your foot might touch the floor at a particular angle in a particular position facing a particular direction.

Or, you can have the wonderfulness of a white person being born.

Either way, I win all the time.

You A Nerd.... You Just Wanna Be Funny.....How Does It Feel To Know That You Come On Rapverse Everyday To Not Be Funny.....Like Thats Ya Personal Hobby

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-07, 02:40 PM   #9
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

I don't know, how's it feel to be a fucking retard who has to lie to girls about his age? And yeah, son, those thirty minutes I come on here every few days takes up my whole life. Shut the fuck up and begin all your words with caps somewhere else. Do you just like, spend your whole fucking day capitalizing every letter or something? You're fucking worthless. Do some overtime at McDonalds so you can get out of that fucking clanker so you can get girls without telling them you're old enough to buy beer legally. Have fun failing at life.

I've got so many posts because I don't sit there all day pecking 'shift-letter' over and over to look cool.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 06-17-07 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-17-07, 03:25 PM   #10
Kordozar
Gone

Quote:
those thirty minutes I come on here every few days
I've got so many posts because I don't sit there all day pecking 'shift-letter' over and over to look cool.

Who Ever Said I Worked At McDonalds.... At Least Im Out Long Enough To Have Bitches To Lie Too....I Don't Drink So Buying Beer Aint Me....I Know I Get More Bitches Then You By The Amount Of Posts You Have On Here....So In All Reality Ya Life Revovles Around Rv

Old 06-17-07, 08:01 PM   #11
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Many of my posts are the bare minimum length, and I've been here for a long time and the posts are usually from late out night when I'm not hanging out with friends.

Okay, you don't work at McDonalds. Maybe Wendy's. Or you're probably just unemployed.

So in reality your dumb ass can't imagine people smart enough to memorize where a key is without staring at the keyboard for a few years, and in reality you can't comprehend that you're a fucking dipshit nobody who types like a dumbfuck to either seem cool or to distinguish himself. Shut the fuck up. No one cares.

And yeah, you keep being proud you're out long enough so you can lie to girls.
Old 06-17-07, 10:31 PM   #12
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Yeah, they name the white mother first too

There is no white mother. Both of them are mixed?
Old 06-17-07, 10:33 PM   #13
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

But the girl looks more white than black. Her hair and the shape of her head are pretty much black, but her facial features are leaning toward white. Plus she has a white body and it is lighter than her face. I hope she has a flat booty. That's how me and White-Chapelle like them.
Old 06-17-07, 10:39 PM   #14
Indeph
Not_Indeph

I didn't realize the color orange was closer to white than brown.
Old 06-18-07, 02:44 AM   #15
Kordozar
Gone

I Lie To Bitches And I Fuck Bitches...I Don't Work Either But I GOT MONEY Dickhead