RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which one?
Keep battle records 10 58.82%
Get rid of battle records 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-04, 08:57 PM   #1
Feeble Minded

Poll votes: battle records or not

IP:

sorry, remade this to include a poll as asked by people...

( something to this affect has been brought up before )
do you think: that Rb should get rid of the battle records? or keep them?
i will update the positives and negatives see what we come up with.

Positives of having recs:

1. Keep, they attract new members.

2. newbs like them and thats what basically keeps the site active

3. They reflect Experience

Negatives of having recs:

1. people are scared to battle better people because they dont wanna mess up their record

2. we should get rid of records and posts counts. so newbies have nothing to dick ride.

3. about it attracting newbies we dont need any new memebers this board already has to much people. thats why everthing gets slept on.

4. ..it just gives d/rides everywhere...if this shit keeps up this site might go down someday cuz of all this

give opinions and poll your vote ! (also read others opinions) -feeble
Old 01-20-04, 09:02 PM   #2
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming

IP:

as i stated

4. ..it just gives d/rides everywhere...if this shit keeps up this site might go down someday cuz of all this

my saying....i vote get rid of it
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-04, 09:02 PM   #3
Wise Ways
-

IP:

Keep em....

Cuz you can have personal goals by them...
They show how much experience An emcee has
If they battle tha right ppl.. it shows how much skill they have

there enuff said
Old 01-20-04, 09:04 PM   #4
GaZeeBo
Banned: Biter

IP:

keep them...they show hoe much skill u have and keep the vets from battling the newbs all the time.....but we gotta do sumthing about the voting system to get more people voting...maybe cutting out the poll votes.....but wit the battle records i say keep em
Old 01-20-04, 09:04 PM   #5
Mac Dre
Banned

IP:

Keep em..

WHY Not
The ONly site WITh Em..
if it didnt have it this site wud be like any other text site like RNR an RM..

shit...
wut feeble u shud try to do is Join Rm an RB...INTO ONE SITE..

SHIT wud be the dopest..thing ever..an this site wud be poppin times ten an have more vets an mediocore mc's nothin will get slepted on..an ect..

but im just sayin
Old 01-20-04, 09:06 PM   #6
TheProphet777

IP:

i just thought of this....lol this has much sense to it read this...

those that apply that care about records...

You care because you think you are good...or you proved yourself good....meaning ur record is untouchable and you might have d/r or not....so meaning u want it always...

Those that apply that dont care about records...

For example to care for a record it be like Starcraft Or warcraft 3 or battle experience of levels in diablo...or wins on counter strike...this means shit to us....cuz u cant cheat ur way unless u dl hacks...u know.....and for the main fact...
Rb..u can cheat like most of the time...cuz of d/r or hate votes against ur ass....no matter how good ur verse is....

For the latest games u cant cheat so you earn your win the right way....does this help out? hope so
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-04, 09:08 PM   #7
Derive
Elevating Beyond Perfect

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProphet777
i just thought of this....lol this has much sense to it read this...

those that apply that care about records...

You care because you think you are good...or you proved yourself good....meaning ur record is untouchable and you might have d/r or not....so meaning u want it always...

Those that apply that dont care about records...

For example to care for a record it be like Starcraft Or warcraft 3 or battle experience of levels in diablo...or wins on counter strike...this means shit to us....cuz u cant cheat ur way unless u dl hacks...u know.....and for the main fact...
Rb..u can cheat like most of the time...cuz of d/r or hate votes against ur ass....no matter how good ur verse is....

For the latest games u cant cheat so you earn your win the right way....does this help out? hope so

Everyone is entitled to there own opinions for there own reasons, just because they prefer one thing you may not does not give you the right to offend them in any way. Do not EVER judge anyone by there own personal opinions, you should instead see it from there own point of view or state your opinion and keep quite.
Old 01-20-04, 09:08 PM   #8
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller

IP:

Get rid of it.... records mean shit...
I'm 117-9 now that I think about it...
Yet it means nothing....

But they wont be removed as it draws so many members to RB and that is what the owners strive for.

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
Old 01-20-04, 09:09 PM   #9
C-Section

IP:

gwt rid of them, online records dont mean shit,you could battle 70 newbies, for easy wins. then when ever yo battle someone with talent the other newbies just dick ride because of your record.

FUCK A RECORD
Old 01-20-04, 09:11 PM   #10
TheProphet777

IP:

cough cough......did that offend u cuz i was stating truth about video game wins and u actually earn rank and shit like that...i might seem like im on rb all the time but im not..i got cable..this comp stays on 24/7 i dont spend 24/7 on this site i spend most of my time at school work..and video games and my girlfriend...then this site comes just to reilive some poetry...i think u read my opinion wrong buddy
Old 01-20-04, 09:12 PM   #11
IceMan187
Banned: Racism

IP:

you have to keep it, it proves your accomplishments, and seperates you from everyone else besides your ip address, it states indivuadiltty, and it allows better battles to happen, and if it is removed there will be alot of unfair and unentertaing battles, for instance a guy could have 100 post but never battled once and could get completely killed but since he doenst have a record no one knows and things like that

isay keep it
Send a message via AIM to IceMan187   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-04, 09:14 PM   #12
TheProphet777

IP:

u got a point......but most people want that sometimes u know
Old 01-20-04, 09:16 PM   #13
Mac Dre
Banned

IP:

'

^^^THERES WAY AROUND THAT
Old 01-20-04, 09:17 PM   #14
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

IP:

Hey..I'm stuck on this..I want to sound cool like C-Section and Trapt..but I wuv my rec..well I guess as long as I've got a post count..fuck a rec!!!

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Send a message via AIM to Tsar Casm   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-04, 09:17 PM   #15
Mac Dre
Banned

IP:

if the rec shit leaves id Leave rapbattles..honestly..shit thats wut im here for to battle up my rec..an get in L L L cuz they wont let u in L L L if your a newb..
u gotta be established