RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-05, 09:16 PM   #31
Shazz
Never Around

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: EDF1 ACC9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
CHEA..YOU KEEP YA MOUTH SHUT

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
Send a message via ICQ to Shazz Send a message via AIM to Shazz Send a message via MSN to Shazz Send a message via Yahoo to Shazz   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-05, 09:16 PM   #32
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8A95 F5F4

lmao!!@you still trying..i think you want somebody to come in the thread and say "owned" lmao...o my..i'll say it for you

"OWNED!!!!"

feel better? lmao hope so..cause your a lame excuse for someone who has a life. you dont even deserve to live really. lol. what purpose do you serve besides typing with a keyboard. I'm pretty sure you never speak like this off the net.so why do it on the net? lol
Old 10-22-05, 09:18 PM   #33
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5564 AC19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazz
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU

I AM PISSED OFF AT GAY PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND UGLY BABOON LOOKIN BITHES LIKE I DAUGHTER HOX
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-05, 09:20 PM   #34
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
lmao!!@you still trying..i think you want somebody to come in the thread and say "owned" lmao...o my..i'll say it for you
"OWNED!!!!"
feel better? lmao hope so..cause your a lame excuse for someone who has a life. you dont even deserve to live really. lol. what purpose do you serve besides typing with a keyboard. I'm pretty sure you never speak like this off the net.so why do it on the net? lol

WHY THE FUCK I WANT SOMEONE TO COME IN HERE AND SAY OWNED?THIS SITE IS FULL OF GAY PEOPLE LIKE SHAZZ WHO I HATE AND WOULDN'T GIVE ONE FUCK ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITE CAN SUCK MY ENORMOUS AND GIGANTIC COCK FOR ALL I CARE.AND I WILL BEAT YOU UP OF THE NET SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Old 10-22-05, 09:27 PM   #35
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

lmfao!@you speakin on the site like you dont like it...flaw ass fuck face faggot you in love with this site ..this site is your life....only faggot i see is you...and thats not even including the Q cuz that nigga more Man than you are hahaha you str8 up pussy thats all it is my friend..imma give you the little attention you cravin for right now..cuz thats all you are..a male attention whore..which makes you Gay. So...please do continue posting in my threads..and continue posting threads about me...
Old 10-22-05, 09:29 PM   #36
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
lmfao!@you speakin on the site like you dont like it...flaw ass fuck face faggot you in love with this site ..this site is your life....only faggot i see is you...and thats not even including the Q cuz that nigga more Man than you are hahaha you str8 up pussy thats all it is my friend..imma give you the little attention you cravin for right now..cuz thats all you are..a male attention whore..which makes you Gay. So...please do continue posting in my threads..and continue posting threads about me...

I DON'T LOVE THIS SITE AND THIS IS NOT MY LIFE MY LIFE IS BEATING UP UGLY LOOKIN BITCHES LIKE YOU CUZ YOU MAKE ME THROW UP AND SHIT AND YOU CALL ME PUSSY WHEN I WOULD BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF I EVER SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE YOU BITCH AND YES,I WILL KEEP POSTING IN YA THREADS AND SHIT CUZ I HATE YOU UGLY LOOKIN BITCHES
Old 10-22-05, 09:39 PM   #37
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

lmao@you would beat me up if u seen me lmfao..ROFL. okay i see i have to break it down for you.

You=internet dependant
you=will beat anybody up and will shoot anybody....but..only because your on the internet..
You=have never been in a fight
you=have never been in presence with a gun

.....those of the following are symptoms of someone who is in love with the internet...and in fact im starting to believe you ARE cali. he disappears and you all of a sudden beefin with all his Enemies..kind of funny.
Old 10-22-05, 09:48 PM   #38
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: C3F9 69A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~G~
Your just taking pictures of yourself...Uh

no shit ^ whats she suppost to take pictures of? her Fridge? you must be slow

and don't mind natural killa he has issues.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-05, 09:49 PM   #39
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
lmao@you would beat me up if u seen me lmfao..ROFL. okay i see i have to break it down for you.

You=internet dependant
you=will beat anybody up and will shoot anybody....but..only because your on the internet..
You=have never been in a fight
you=have never been in presence with a gun

.....those of the following are symptoms of someone who is in love with the internet...and in fact im starting to believe you ARE cali. he disappears and you all of a sudden beefin with all his Enemies..kind of funny.

I WOULD BEAT YOU UP IF YOU WOULD JUST COME OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN HOUSE BITCH AND U CLAIM I NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT OR NEED A GUN..WELL THEN COME OUTSIDE OF UR HOUSE AND WATCH ME BEAT YOU UP AND SHOOT YOU
Old 10-22-05, 09:50 PM   #40
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: C3F9 69A7

LMFAO AT NK tryin to act gangster. this is sickning

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-05, 10:00 PM   #41
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

lmao its hiliarious.
Old 10-22-05, 10:06 PM   #42
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 921F 74EB

sexy as ALWAYS........

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 10-22-05, 10:12 PM   #43
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

IDH ignore that NK lil' character he likes females with unibrows and no ass or tits... He wouldn't know what a real woman looked like on his best day, he don't like light skinned or dark-skinned people.. I guess he want his wife midnight or super-pale. He's only 15 and not ready to mature.

He watches Aladdin movie on the repeat to study how a "hoodrat" could get a Princess without the help of a genie... Ain't that cute and shit? Give the lame a break, he'll get over the Disney drawn up girls. Tryna fuck cut out dolls. And notice he scared to post his pic or even his name...
Old 10-22-05, 10:47 PM   #44
%%%%
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 99DE 8D89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
IDH ignore that NK lil' character he likes females with unibrows and no ass or tits... He wouldn't know what a real woman looked like on his best day, he don't like light skinned or dark-skinned people.. I guess he want his wife midnight or super-pale. He's only 15 and not ready to mature.

He watches Aladdin movie on the repeat to study how a "hoodrat" could get a Princess without the help of a genie... Ain't that cute and shit? Give the lame a break, he'll get over the Disney drawn up girls. Tryna fuck cut out dolls. And notice he scared to post his pic or even his name...

So becuz I don't like this monkey ass bitch names I daughter hoz...then it means I like bitches with unibrows 'n no ass or tits?ANd besides..wat girl talks like that anyways?....Only ones that do are lesbians 'n whores...which are you?..or are you both?
Cause every girl I know..they all talk about personality...none would go about talkin about another bitches ass or tits in the open like that.
And I happen to like all girls as long as they know they mean nothing and deserve no respect so they'll let me slap 'n kick 'em up whenever the fuck i feel like it.
ANd you bring up my age like it means a mutha fuckin thing.Yea..I'm 15...and yet..i been through more than you've seen..you little pasty ugly bitch.
And it's nothing about "fear" that i won't post my pic or name....I already told you the reason..and I ain't goin through the backburner to say it again neither.So...for now...you just keep wondering wat my name is or wat i look like....
Old 10-22-05, 10:52 PM   #45
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

LOL! you callin me a lesbo cuz I said Tits and ass... wow, I'm secure with my sexuality, guess you not. Go call people dicks some more, so I can scream how gay you are. "I been thru more than you seen", "I claim I killed my mother", "I'm not fat.............. on the net", "I actually give a shit whatever anyone says so I'mma keep switching aliases to protect the first one's ego." Shut up, you got enough going on in one alias. Take your time, sort that shit out. Warm up ya vocals and get at me. I'll hurt a 15 year old's feelings, breathe easy or try to in your case.