RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-09, 06:21 PM   #1
shanmailer7
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Post ezekiel jackson's theme remix.

IP: AAFA 68AF

You'll know there's sissy's in your presence is you act harder then them cluckers, this right here is intimidation. (Chorus) This here is what you call intimidation it's simply causing fear by using your imagination, so rise to the occasion cause a persuasion to make them fell fear as a sign of intimidation.
- When it's my turn I'm going harder than them fools if they don't do the same I'm slaughtering them fools, cause you can see these are rules of the game. I would high-pitch my voice but that ish would sound lame, and because simply I don't want to I don't really care if I did, or didn't disapoint you. By the way why your boy next to you twitching in fear. If he didn't come to see blood spill why is he here. The rest of us are taking in the hardcore atmosphere, and feeling the tension build. Checking out the power that the other fighters yield, even the music's hardcore, no soft shit like Johnny Guild; but even nowadays his voice is rough like the competitors. I see you taking out a pen are you a news editor. I guess that explains the camera crew w/ you. They can catch a shot of me clapping a dude w/ my bony hands, I'll try to put him down w/ one hit at my 1st chance.
Send a message via AIM to shanmailer7   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-09, 06:51 PM   #2
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 651E B56A

die .
Old 10-04-09, 07:43 PM   #3
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: E92D 7FEA

You see, this is why Rv will never work, you want more people to join but as soon they post something, you just give them a big bag of shit, forget it, this will never work
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-09, 07:50 PM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 651E B56A

Do you know the trouble this kid gives mods? I have personally had a our long coversation with him and tried to explain how RV works and where things go. He never learns. RV wont wrk because brainless fucks like him are too stupid to figure it out.