RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-04, 12:35 AM   #31
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 52FB 3AA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO @ diabolic he sed im too wack for a studio, even if i was, it dont fuckin matter kid. Money doesnt Involve Skills this kids a wack ass herb, dont even know shit. check this fam. your obviously new to the whole rapping thing so let me fill you in

studio and better quality does improve your skills

seriously, try rapping with wack ass quality and then go try and record in a studio. you'll be able to put better flow and more emotion into it. why you think the singers is so good but not soo good live. all the adlibs, special effects. etc. im 14 jea nigga but Im way to smart for my age, imma stay on my grind. hate if you want. im still gon be laughin at your weak ass.

-_-.....just becuz ya quality is good...wont make ya lyrics good...and if im such a wack ass herb...then pick up the mic...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 12:36 AM   #32
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

illllllllllll sig 73rd
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 12:40 AM   #33
Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
illllllllllll sig 73rd

hehe i made it

Old 11-28-04, 12:44 AM   #34
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 1BD5 13B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:Diabolic:.]
^^no...im not....im actually bout to make hella money on this mixtape...goin out in stores...so u shut ya mouth...and u should care what i say...and what everybody say so u wont look dumb as shit...and get booed...which would prolly happen to u...and im sure u not makin paper...cuz u on RV everyday...heh...u talkin bout me look at yo post count..and when u joined...look at my post coutn...and when i joined...

im on rv every day? that is funny. havent been on here for a couple weeks or a week or so. thats funny

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 12:45 AM   #35
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

diabolic is that an audio CHALLENGE..set it up then, pimpen..

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 12:46 AM   #36
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
ROFL... Checkin to a battle, and not dropping a verse is definately no showing, especially when in your "Im leaving" thread you specifically said you droppin for our battle... You suck seriously.

seven third. once im threw with the diss against you and the diss against diabolic we will battle...but not on this site. on soundclick community. so your bitch ass dont get DR'd like a ma fucka

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 11-28-04, 12:50 AM   #37
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: D666 F54C

no doubt we can battle whereever, and I'll guarantee k.o's
Old 11-28-04, 12:52 AM   #38
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

word word, Experience is on your side. potential is on mine.

lets see how this goes

and have a body bag spear for your boy Diabolic

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 11-28-04, 12:52 AM   #39
Deadly

Quote:
diabolic is that an audio CHALLENGE..set it up then, pimpen..

bout time u decided to man up lil nigga...

Old 11-28-04, 12:57 AM   #40
Deadly

Quote:
word word, Experience is on your side. potential is on mine.

lets see how this goes

and have a body bag spear for your boy Diabolic

Old 11-28-04, 05:03 AM   #41
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 9227 0965

Quote:
and Ill i would take critisism if it wasnt bad critisism because "you dont like me" or because I said something about something you did. suck it up Chump. Do you and ill do me.

ill grammatix i think your a koo nigga with street smarts but comin off at the mouth at me aint a smart thing fam. check this. Until i see an audio from you. you can not say my shit is "wack" who the fuck knows what you be spittin. once my studio gets set up i'll see waz good.

but you a chyllz nigga

tito i dont mind him but if he wants sum beef becuz his girlfriend seven third dont like me. then. MOUNT UP BOIZ

yo, i always said you was aiight... as a person... so you saying i don't like you is bullshyt... i critiqued ya shyt and ya started catchin feelings about it... if one of my boys was comin weak you best believe i'd let him know when he got his ass handed to him... that's just me... you can't get better if everybody keep telling you that shyt is legit and then say you trash behind ya back... that's fucked up and i don't roll like that... i'm straight up with kats... some don't like it... some appreciate it... you need to take ALL criticism into consideration and re-examine ya shyt before ya start carrying on like you been doing the last few weeks... and there is no such thing as Bad criticism because all it is is someone's opinion... opinions ain't facts... just different peoples preferences... there's always gonna be someone better than you... that's just how shyt works... omma leave shyt alone between me and you cuz #1 you still a lil young in the game and still got a lot of growing to do mentally and lyrically... #2 i been doing this a lot longer than you have as far as studio shyt go so i know the ins and outs of all that shyt... #3 a lil net beef is healthy for competition purposes but when shyt get to a level where you got it it's just pointless... #4 ya showed me ya got a more respect for kats than what ya been showin lately when ya posted the shyt i quoted from you up top... stop being so angry about shyt ppl say... all that shyt... negative and positive should only make you wanna do better... stay up but stop all that unnecessary beefin...werd

oh yeah... omma take that chump comment this time... only cuz i called you one in my last post... and ya better believe omma do me...to da fullest, ya heard?

Last edited by Ill-Grammatix : 11-28-04 at 05:07 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-04, 07:58 AM   #42
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

i only read first part. i only caught feelings because everyone was hated on Kon before. LOL. so i took every negative comment as DR.but blah i understand

and bad critisism yes, alot of katz on here just give feedback because their best friend PM'd them to check their shit or because they are someone popular. therefore they wont say negative shit about them. but if its someone they be hatin they most likely will diss them up.

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 11-28-04, 08:30 AM   #43
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: FA61 5897

i laughed when you said we have no good audio heads here man.. .. i can vouch for a couple emcees who are pretty decent..

I Calamity/AKA Phoenix
Seventhird
Triple n
enygma is strait
Phenom (who has a legit deal with a canadian records with free studio time
Tha Q
Diabolic
Deadly.... there are more, so if u didnt get named its cause i just posted the last emcees in my mind before i had to start thinking lol...to early to think...

we have quite a few decent ones on here....

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 11-28-04, 10:24 AM   #44
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

not as decent as other sites../

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..