RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-05, 02:43 AM   #1
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Is it me or Are Black people Super Sensitive about the race card

IP: CF4E 8780

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Although you're contradicting your self and back-peddling hardcore, I'll still play along. You do seem as someone who's essentialyl trying to justify racism. You're one step away form stereotyping [insert given minority here] then stting why they shouldn't be allowed to live. Your surmations about "lazy blacks the next town over" is laughable at best. I can find people liek that in your own neighborhood that aren't black. But the real question is how on earth would ebonics possibly help anyone with advancing themselves in the professional world? Why would something liek this be beneficial at all?

Mime: the music industry has nothing to do with why anyone's situation is anything liek it is anytime anywhere. But once agian..how would that relate to or justify Ebonics as a cirriculum?

ok so i decided to say that the black people i know are dumb... and that they don't do anything to better themselves because they idolize a few lucky individuals....seriously now.. you guys front so much about the N word....ITS A WORD.. FOR BEING SUCH THUGS AND HARDCORE RAPPERS.. I'D THINK THAT A STUPID WORD WOULDN'T HURT YOUR FEELINGS... big fucking whoop... i've never seen one group of people try and hide from the truth.. its so absurd to me that a population thats so proud of "where they come from " can be so god damn whiney about the facts... now yes there are the ccertain few Black iNDIVIDUALS that understand what i'm saying here...but for the rest of you whiney ass bitches.. grow up ...bring the heat... if what i just said makes me a racist then so be it....

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 07-19-05, 02:46 AM   #2
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A122 E1D7

shut...the...fuck...up...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 02:46 AM   #3
Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
shut...the...fuck...up...

great response thats what i was expecting...

Free Time...

Old 07-19-05, 02:47 AM   #4
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 11B4 CE51

Okay first of all, the use of the "N word" was purely used as an insult to our race, if and when it's flipped into a positive thing (as it has been) then why do YOU care so fuckin much if you're allowed to use it or not? If it is meant to be used between a certain group of individuals, why would you want to break that bond?

But what fuckin "facts" are we trying to hide from?

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-19-05, 02:47 AM   #5
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

I think it's just you.
Old 07-19-05, 02:49 AM   #6
Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Okay first of all, the use of the "N word" was purely used as an insult to our race, if and when it's flipped into a positive thing (as it has been) then why do YOU care so fuckin much if you're allowed to use it or not? If it is meant to be used between a certain group of individuals, why would you want to break that bond?

But what fuckin "facts" are we trying to hide from?

black people are just retarded about their race.. like they get race happy and expect the rest of the world to feel sorry for them just because of the slavery.. well there are other races that have had it worse... your race just bitches about it the most

Free Time...

Old 07-19-05, 02:50 AM   #7
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
ok so i decided to say that the black people i know are dumb... and that they don't do anything to better themselves because they idolize a few lucky individuals....seriously now.. you guys front so much about the N word....ITS A WORD.. FOR BEING SUCH THUGS AND HARDCORE RAPPERS.. I'D THINK THAT A STUPID WORD WOULDN'T HURT YOUR FEELINGS... big fucking whoop... i've never seen one group of people try and hide from the truth.. its so absurd to me that a population thats so proud of "where they come from " can be so god damn whiney about the facts... now yes there are the ccertain few Black iNDIVIDUALS that understand what i'm saying here...but for the rest of you whiney ass bitches.. grow up ...bring the heat... if what i just said makes me a racist then so be it....

Honest to God, you're are right. I agree with you dude. shit is so true.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 07-19-05, 02:51 AM   #8
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

But I'm white, so I guess I'm just racist now too.

Old 07-19-05, 02:53 AM   #9
Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
But I'm white, so I guess I'm just racist now too.

lol i'm indian.. welcome to the club...we don't know where they come from so we wouldn't understand

Free Time...

Old 07-19-05, 02:56 AM   #10
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Yeah, but forreal though, when black people mention shit about being slaves. Lol @ that... How long ago was that? And how many of them lived through that?

Old 07-19-05, 02:56 AM   #11
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 11B4 CE51

Quote:
black people are just retarded about their race.. like they get race happy and expect the rest of the world to feel sorry for them just because of the slavery.. well there are other races that have had it worse... your race just bitches about it the most

So, if a 200 year chunk of your history was nearly non-existant because of the slavery there was you would just be like "Oh, yeah, it's ok, I wouldn't have wanted to do the work either ahaha"? You seem to think black people are using slavery as an excuse for everything that's wrong with the culture, and although it DOES relate, it's not true. But do you think affirmitive action was put in place because of slavery? No. It's because there is STILL discrimination to this mother fucking day. If you were an employer and two people applied for a postion or you were an admissions counselor at a college, from the looks of it, you would almost undoubtedly accept a white man over a black one which just makes you look like a huge hypocrite...

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-19-05, 02:58 AM   #12
Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
Yeah, but forreal though, when black people mention shit about being slaves. Lol @ that... How long ago was that? And how many of them lived through that?

none... now they want to blame everyone else but themselves for there problems... music... school systems... jobs...(which comes from the poor school choices they make)... its pathetic..

Free Time...

Old 07-19-05, 02:58 AM   #13
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

Quote:

u kno how many white people wanna be hardcore rappers..u idiot..just ckuz somebody is black dont mean they a hardcore rapper..lmao..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 02:59 AM   #14
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
So, if a 200 year chunk of your history was nearly non-existant because of the slavery there was you would just be like "Oh, yeah, it's ok, I wouldn't have wanted to do the work either ahaha"? You seem to think black people are using slavery as an excuse for everything that's wrong with the culture, and although it DOES relate, it's not true. But do you think affirmitive action was put in place because of slavery? No. It's because there is STILL discrimination to this mother fucking day. If you were an employer and two people applied for a postion or you were an admissions counselor at a college, from the looks of it, you would almost undoubtedly accept a white man over a black one which just makes you look like a huge hypocrite...

Honest as fuck dude, i know more racist black people than any other race. In fact its seems black people antagonize it more. Because if another race says one thing that sounds even at all racist some blow it out of proportion... I've seen this before... A black person says something about a white boy, maybe just saying, "yeah i know that white boy." Then I've heard it used vice versa and a black person getting mad someone called them black. Wtf?

Old 07-19-05, 03:00 AM   #15
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

look i think you have pure audacity to even dare to come out with some shit like that.
who the fuck do you think you are....

You ain't even black so how dare you regard my race as bitching and whining.
You've just stereotyped an entire race.....and thats a prejudiced opinion which, no prizes for guessing, is in actual fact a racist thing to come out with.

okay if the term nigga being used against black people to degrade the race and try make them feel inferior is "okay".....

then i guess you don't mind it when people drop the P - word when talkin about indians......