RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-09, 09:14 AM   #16
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E85A CDD0

'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
sentence*...

God isn't not evil. God never created evil, He allowed evil to allow itself into this world. Without Evil in this world, there can never be any good. If life was always so good, why would people need God? Because there is evil, we go to God. But in the same way there is no such thing as evil. Evil basically means no presence of God, since there is a God, evil can never truly exist.

^^^^
huh??god intended paradise for us untill eve and adam sinned thats whe we have to work and only make it by the sweat of our brow..
evil always existed but didnt come into action till lucifer sinned and man became carnal,and he didnt stop lucifer cuz of free will
(he knew what lucifer was doing he knows everything)
without free will we would be like robots forced to obey our creator thats why he gave us free will,we dont have to follow him...and thats why god caused the flood to kill the sinfull corrupt human race but saw good in noah so he let him and his family live.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 11-17-09, 10:36 AM   #17
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

Yeah God has always known what will happen. He know what lucifer was going to do. But lucifer always had a choice and God allowed lucifer to do what he was going to do. He could have prevented it from happening but he didnt. Because there is a devil, becaues there are demon's, because there are evil things in this world people need to go to God for help. I didn't say God is making us need him or making us go to him, but because there are struggles, because there are things that hurt us physically and emotionally, and basically make us live in fear, that would give us the need of some higher supernatural power which is God. And when I said Evil basically doesn't exist, I meant evil can never win when we have God.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-09, 01:57 AM   #18
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C2AE A40D

word just didnt understand how u worded it the first time.......

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 11-18-09, 02:21 AM   #19
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Yeah God has always known what will happen. He know what lucifer was going to do. But lucifer always had a choice and God allowed lucifer to do what he was going to do. He could have prevented it from happening but he didnt. Because there is a devil, becaues there are demon's, because there are evil things in this world people need to go to God for help. I didn't say God is making us need him or making us go to him, but because there are struggles, because there are things that hurt us physically and emotionally, and basically make us live in fear, that would give us the need of some higher supernatural power which is God. And when I said Evil basically doesn't exist, I meant evil can never win when we have God.

Look man...

The biggest folly of religious people is claiming they are in tune with a factual peice of knowledge that they have actually concocted within their own mind based on idealistic reasoning of their belief's..

Dont make assumptions, instead be content that you personally will live your own life as righteously as you can and if you are to be judged at the end, then hope that what you have done constitutes as right in the eyes of your jury.

Often wrongs or 'evil' are justifiable in some abstract mannor that cant be seen from an outsiders perspective and they almost always lead to further progression in some way for some one..

Dont get caught up in the bullshit.... Just try to not harm others... That I think is the golden rule..