RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-05, 02:04 AM   #1
Debit
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Squad Bangaz (S-large, 20 Grand, Vendetta) - Royaltee Mafia

IP: 666C F77E

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=207991
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208197
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208077

Some shit from SB (Squad Bangaz)...which consist of S-large, 20 Grand, and myself...20 Grand did the hook and the 3rd verse...S-large did the 2nd verse and i did the 1st verse...enjoy

http://www.soundclick.com/vendettaakacenario
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-05, 02:30 AM   #2
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 577C 1E7C

*listens*......

1st verse....good delivery....good flow....lyrics are aright......pretty good multies....dunno what else to say...good verse....

hook...its aright...not real catchy...decent though...

2nd verse.....not feelin it as much....lyrics...ehh....delivery isnt as good either...its not bad....but not great either....flows pretty good....

20 g........flow is good...delivery good....lyrics....ehh...some ok multies in there....stompin my feet line...i think u used that before.....overall....ok verse....

pretty good track...nothin ima be downloading...but overall this track should appeal to a lot of people...oh yea...beats dope too....good job
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-05, 09:56 AM   #3
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

let me seeee... aight vendetta up first. flow is tite, i like ya lyrics this time, operatin room. tropical storm, hospital warm.. beat is nyce. now ya shyt towards tha end sound too much like g unit... aight hook is kinda copped offa 50's lyrics to me.. popular-popatcha ect... 2nd dude i reallly dont like at all.. ive never felt s large tho ferreal.. no emotion really, lyrics have nver appealed to me... aight now im just waitin for his part to finish... hook again, 20 now.. flow is aight, kinda on tha same shyt as usual... never talks about n e thing else besides guns n shyt. n i dont htink he owns a gun... o weeeelll thats what listenin to g unit n dipset too much lol... i think he has potential, if he switched up his lyrics and touched up here n there... but honestly vendetta u've become my fav out of ur click fursureee. i mean u've shown a vast improvement lately and i can actually listen to ya shyt now .. so i mean you got sumn goin for ya. good luck

o n, hit this link if u can http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=207839

edit.

aight i listened again, for debits part i caught that "tossin more shells than a tropical storm line" was tite..

i skipped second dudes part n wen t to 20's.. maaan he be usin tha most played concepts, all black 3 peice black whip, talkin about stompin his feet AGAIN, maan think up new shyt do u really sit around writin n b like yoo i kno what ima put in here A RECYCLED LINE!!! lol, n he is even like "like what i said in my last track, y'all better run dude" y would u talk about ya last track? n he punches in sooo much, if u ever gonna do a show u cant punch in, u just gonna b stumblin... so work on that ... sorry i wasnt tryin to b a dick, just noticed a few annoyances i had to get out lol..

[/b]

Last edited by the omen : 09-12-05 at 10:01 AM.
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-05, 05:01 PM   #4
Premanition
-Classified-

IP: 8002 63C0

dope track rite here

vendetta - dope verse man, flow was real tight and ya lyrics hit home, multis flyin damn this is nice best i've heard from ya no doubt

2nd guy - good again not as good but still dope, flow is tight just don't have the same presense and lyrics aren't as good

20 grand - dope flow, real nice, great presense as always and you did the hook which i thought was dope, only down fall on your verse was ya lyrics could have been harder but bar that this was nice

pz
Old 09-12-05, 08:02 PM   #5
Debit
Light Weight

thanks for the feedback....uppin for more feed peeps
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-05, 12:52 AM   #6
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 8A95 F5F4

word been waiting for u to post this up..still waitin on that otha joint you showed me on aim..but yeah neva the less this is a good ass song..i think this is my favorite from you so far and yes indeed ya verse was fuckin crazy nice...S large did his fuckin thing..the chorus is dope 20 grand..i aint neva really hear much from him til i started peepin ya stuff and that nigga smooth wit it he nice as hell ....Ven ya flow is fuckin Gully im feelin ya style ..betta dan banks trust ..Lyrics was killa...nice rhyme schemes from all 3..good shit.
Old 09-13-05, 02:54 AM   #7
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 23A6 EEC7

listening

1st......not fleeling the flow in some parts.....somelines are coo but some are wack....talking about guns and shit...dont beleave....

chorus...is ok but

2nd....flow is aight, but not feeling the style.....qality is not so good, lines is aight, you need to elevate a lil more to be decent but its aight, the first guy was better

i like how th ebeat stops during the chorus.....

3rd...your lines are aight, i like how you rap like this and you can rap that other shit also, like when you owned cali......i woulndt believe some of the shit you say tho..

aigh the first guy sounded liek he had a lisp, not sure, he could have done alot better i hope, not sure about the intro or whatever on mtv shit but hey we all have dreams.
2nd guy was not that good dont think he can make it to mtv..but we all got problems
20g you where the best otu of the crew and youo had a coo chorus kinda catchy, your verse could have had my better flow different rhyme scheme or something

i dont believe you guys would pop anyone so thatys the only thing i dont like..

sorry but just keeping it real
Old 09-13-05, 03:08 AM   #8
Debit
Light Weight

i don't believe u'll make it in rap...sorry just keeping it real...no hate
Old 09-13-05, 04:25 AM   #9
Debit
Light Weight

uppin for more feedback peeps
Old 09-13-05, 05:12 PM   #10
Debit
Light Weight

uppin for more feedback