RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-09, 02:13 PM   #32
Adam

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Morgan
i was tryin to show that this site is gay cuz all we do is talk shit and never help anyone become better at writing verses, but talkin shit all day kinda does make you a better rapper. we just dont do it with text battles anymore, i just wish people would actually rap on here more and leave more feed cuz i dont know any other good sites cuz i haven't really looked, i tend to stay around bull shit longer than i need to.
but seriously, i want to be a better rapper and actually make a living doing shows and shit, no one is doing that here, and learning how to do an actual rapverse better than i am already doing would be welcoming, but hearing faggots who don't really do anything with rap tell me i suck pisses me off
i'm just saying this site isn't productive in what it was ment to do

Most people are going to critique you poorly based on the fact that you act like a jack ass a lot of the time. If you want honest criticism maybe I'll give you a listen. People on this site are doing things, some people just don't boast about it, I'm playing a show tomorrow night, I think it's getting recorded, there will be pictures regardless. It's not rap but there's still writing involved with everything, I'm open to all genres.