RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-05, 12:23 PM   #1
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
PLL mag=Week 13

IP: C482 7652

Intro

Yeah,this week was better than the week before.Less no-shows,and less people dropping wackness.The best battle this week was the Drakel and Sobe. one.Mainly because it was one of the few battles where both of them dropped good.the championship match was decent,but lacked.Didn't feel like a championship match,based on the caliber of punches that they dropped.and we also had some dude named robkilla.Who is not in the league,voting on all the battles in Top 16.And his votes are shitty ones too.He shouldn't be voting.loL
The top 10 punches of the week was different as well.A lot of the names that were there in the previous weeks,are not there this week.
And there was no Tie-D punch.So the wackest punch of the week had to go to someone else instead
Send a message via AIM to noname  
Old 12-27-05, 12:24 PM   #2
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Top 16 Recap

Championship Match: 1. FuxJustAWord vs. 2. N.Tavarez
Ya havent been flamin, even Santa knows uve got no hope in hell
Cuz Hot's been so bad this year that he gave him a lump of coal for help
Vs
You Gift-giving this Christmas........Hold ya belt and Kiss it Goodbye
But you will sleigh someone next year....first blizzard that Hit the Chi

Well,kinda decent battle here.I personally wasn't feelin' fuxjustaword's one.Mainly because he said hotshh!'s been bad this year,so santa gave him a coal.And yes,I do get the hot/coal wordplay.But still,Santa-Bad?..Nah,that shit just doesn't work for me.N.Tavarez came with an Ok wordplay,nothing special really.I've seen a fair amount of sleigh wordplays,but none of it done the way he did.So the outcome of the battle..N.Taverz winning,Fux losing.

Winner:N.Tavarez

Contendership Match: 3. Apostrophe vs. 4. Natural Killa
Dawg The Links In Your Sig Dont Work, The Shits Lame..
Cuz When I Clicked On Everyone U've Beaten, I Saw No Names...
Vs
no-one's likin' your rhyming,so hop on a cliff and plummet
cuz when u spit,we hear more growls..than an empty stomach

Ok,another week where someone attempts to rip on the "Everyone I've beaten" thing in my sig.And once again,it failed misarebly.Revelation did something really similar to apostrophe's not too long ago as well.And he didn't get any praise.So I wonder why apostrophe decided to use that type of line..Anyways..I used a growl/empty stomach line.I was bassically typing some shit in the diss person above you cypher,and then that line just hit me.So I decided to use it.I never seen it done before,so I figured it was fresh.And none of the voters said it was played,so I guess I was right..

Winner:Natural Killa

5. 9th Degree vs. 6. Red Bull
I burned you last battle, so this time you're surely fried
You were a worthy competitor, till that bullshit tourney died
Vs
I mean G, MC, talk is cheap, so punches? You can't a Ford em..
Like Chrys yer blows suck so much that......
...................................I'm only Dodgeing them outta bordem.

Yup,this battle was ight.Red Bull came with a car line.With the Ford,Chrysler,and dodge all relating.I still felt his punch last week against spektikul was better though.9th degree came with a competitor line.Where he based it on the RV tourney that closed not too long ago.But the thing is,I used a competitor line,based on the RV tourney, against Revelation not too long ago.So 9th lacked originality in here.Yet,none of the voters mentioned anything about that.I felt Red Bull should have won this.But instead,9th did,again...

Winner:9th Degree

7. Mr. Key vs. 8. ~High-Dro~
Your broke as fuck, seriously, there's no denyin ur poor
Im in my car doing donuts....while urs is just drivin on four
Vs
everythings backwards, guys got theyre knobs in key alot
yeah he calls himself key... but he still dont got shit on lock

Ehh,I expected better here.For both of them.High Dro came with a key line.And all key lines are pretty much played out at this point.So not that much originality from high dro.But even still,mr key came wack.I really didn't like that donut wordplay.It was more original than high dro's bar,but it was still weaker.In the end,Mr. Key still won.

Winner:Mr.Key

9. Daubs vs. 10. Trey MethodZ
willsun doesn't like you,he wonders why he TM's his title
not because its public, but cause he aint feelin E'style
Vs
The way ima murder u...is sick..i must be brutally evil
Beat Ya To The Brink Of Death & Send Ya To Hell, Boy, Too
....................Like winnin A Trip To See Marvel Film The Sequal

Trey methodz,came with the most stretched out bar I've seen in a long time.His punch was good.With the hell boy wordplay.But he didn't need all that unessecary shit in there.With better wording,he could have made the punch dope.Daubs used a punch based on willsunyu's user title.I thought it was forced.As "he's style" isn't pronounced "E'style".The "H" isn't silent in the word.And title/style doesn't rhyme.Style and TILE rhymes,but not title.But apparently,the UK accent comes into play again..Trey methodz wins.

Winner:Trey Methodz

11. JTR vs. 12. New Meth0d
His fronts coming to a shortstop, ya only shooting blanks, "G"
Cuz Mets hit rating is so low
...it has everyone routing for the Yankees!
Vs
ya wordplay is soft, you shouldnt be boastin
only time you hit hard...is when your parachute doesnt open

Jack the Ripper,drops one of the best punches I've seen from him.A met/yankee nameplay,so it was pretty original too.New Method came decent with the parachute shit.Probably because of the pics jack posted a while back with him skydiving..Anyways..it was still far too weak for him to get the win in here.Jack the Ripper wins,by KO.

Winner:Jack the Ripper

13. John Hensley. vs. 14. J-Money
You're aiiiight, not dope, i said you're okay.
You're headed in the right direction..
.. but only cuz my left hook sent you that way.
Vs
fuck early or late, you'll drop wen im hittin with my palm
I say 1 bar...... no toilet, but im shittin on the john

We're all still waiting for John Hensley to drop something dope.Since he came here,he hasn't dropped anything impressive.And this battle was no exception.I mean,c'mon...a right/left wordplay?That's elementary shit.No way should that be considered dope.J-Money came with a played nameplay.And his multi was forced in the first line.Hitting with my palm?Sounds like speech impediment.Ain't it 'sposed to be Hitting YOU with my palm?John Hensley wins.

Winner:John Hesley

15. Drakel vs. 16. Sobe.
stop acting hard bitch, my force will make you cave, man
the only club you'll ever hit.........will be the one in my hand
Vs
kid's a fuckin phony. a fake crook, bitch just leave
u can find him sellin 'cane.. to little kids on Christmas Eve

Wordplay on both sides here.Close battle too.Drakel dropped a club line.His wording and everything was good.But it's just the wordplay isn't so original.So it really didn't do much for me personally.Sobe came with a cocain/christmas kids line,which was more original.I've never seen the shit before.And he also had a nice multi in there too...Sobe wins.

Winner:Sobe.

Old 12-27-05, 12:24 PM   #3
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Finished Recap

17. Apotropaic vs. 18. Narc-Uzi
custom title is wack, cant be handed the win because this dudes a cutter
and narc uzi may be a general, but its only because he resembles Custer
Vs
Homo Let Go Of That Flow Cuz Every Body Know Your Ass is Gentle
Im Mental and Ill Hit Apotropaic with an AK 47 like Andrei Kirelenko

Ight.Narc uze came a gore line.Bassically a threat.And it didn't rhyme.Cause if I'm correct,Kirelenko is pronounced..KER-EL-N-CO.Which doesnt' rhyme with gentle.Not at all.And apotropiac did something he rarely does.He doesn't drop a namplay.LoL.He played off the general user title on narc-uzi.It's been done before.But completely different from the way Apotropiac did.There were only 3 votes in this battle..ALL went to Apo.

Winner:Apotropiac.

19. Aimez vs. 20. GreatnesS
Girls Always Giving You The Hand Bcuz they Know You Cant Handle The Twat
When Im finish, The Greatness, will Have a unexpected Twist Like Story Plots
Vs
Greatness' got the edge, you're brainless & wack too
Although I corner heads, I guess your neck'll have to do

Aimez came with his usual stretched out shit.His lines are too long in my opinion.And his style is very similar to Narc-uzi's.Hmmm.And the twist wordplay has been done before.BUT,lucky for him.Greatness came with a threat.And the threat was meh,nothing special neither.No wordplay or anything.Just a basic,threat

Winner:Aimez

21. Kon.Tay.Juz vs. 22. Spektikul
Check Spek's Avy!..I found similarity, On a serious note, Niggaz Laugh At ya..
He was stressin on this battle for Days,
.................So I called my Grandpa...Yep, He Was with Chappelle In Africa!..
Vs
Bitch dont smack my booty, or ill fuckin smack your health..
If you try...
Ill 'flip' you off and leave, then you can juz.tay.kon. yourself..

ooooooook.One sided battle here.Ussually,whenever I see someone uses a nameplay where they reverse the oppenent's name..it turns out to be mad forced.But spektikul managed to do his one without forcing THAT MUCH.It was still a little forced though.I never heard anyone use a term saying "Steak on yourself"......And Kon.Tay.Juz....I really don't know what he was thinking with that punch.Bassically,when your explanation for a punch is longer than the punch itself,then you've forced your shit.And it shouldn't be used at all.

Winner:Spektikul

23. E.C vs. 24. Dizzee Rascal
your a dumb kid, this posh prick loves to kiss verbs.......
but it's just such a cotastrophy, not meaning ya skil....
...just seein you missusing ya big words,
Vs
desperation when my fists up ur nasal so here's how it goes
like mummification ill pull out your brain through your nose

Dizzie came with a boring ass bar.Bassically another one of them threats.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Anyways..E.C forced his rhyming.I mean,wtf is kiss verbs?And posh prick?Wtf is that?WHen did it become cool to call someone a posh prick?But his actualy punch was decent enough for him to win.He really didn' t need much to win this week.

Winner:E.C

25. Illict vs. 26. Hitokiri Butosai
Nothing
Vs
You Can't Smite-This I'm An Unsigned Hypeness
Rockin A Thong Don't Mean You Contain-Tightness

WOW,a nice ol' played line from Hitokiri .
Anyways..he doesn't get the win for this.As mimesis said..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Both records remain unchanged.

Illict didn't drop, and Hiokiri posted late. Instead of plowing through bullshit both of you are just staying the same.

Winner:Nobody

27. Rile1 vs. 28. KOOL COL-B
Nothing
Vs
people lie if they say ya aint wack, ya caynt rap n ya style sucks
but wen people think im wack, im not mad... im just rile'd up

I'm pretty sure Apotropiac used a rile'd up line a few weeks ago..but it doesn't matter.

Winner:Kool-Col-B

29. Crazy Hades vs. 30. T.r.oo.P
It's like I'm drunk...the way I've got this little motherfucking hiccup.
I wouldn't call Troop and his state trash...cuz trash sometimes gets picked up.
Vs
God of War? Ya Topics are a Bore..I bet The Councils Proud
Waffles so Awfull
Hellen Keller ....gave your Audio and Text Two thumbs Down

Troop must have fallen off I guess.He used to be all right,but now he's dropping nothing but shit.That Hellen Keller thing was...blah.Crazy Hades came with a semi-played punch.I think it was Canibus who used a trash gets picked up line.It was on some song in Canibus 2000 B.C.Anyways..Crazy Hades wins.Only one vote in the battle,and it was for him.

Winner:Crazy Hades

31. Macca vs. 32. One Mic
Nothing
Vs
i dunno bout y'all but i hate-this-joke
you can't do well with just lyrics, so you try swaying-votes

Well,One Mic came good here.With a nice personal 'n shit..Too bad macca no-showed.

Winner:One Mic

33. Legend vs. 34. Apo Kold
Nothing
Vs
I did have bad manners ..
.. politeness lessons I've been taking,
so no more do I need a shit ..
.. Rather I got a legend in the making!

The French guy wins by no-show.

WInner:Apo Kold

35. Venture vs. 36. Nick Fletcher
Nicks already hung and his skill is where?
he's reachin for the win but needs to chill cuz it isn't there.
Vs
Shit, I'm bored already...but I'll add a spark to the fighting..
..cuz I'm gonna add venture to my win tally to keep this shit exciting.

Really one-sided here.Nick Fletcher's punch was orignal and hard hitting.Venture's,well..it was played and weak.It was really,really basic.What kinda diss is saying that someone's reachin for the win,but it isn't there?WTF is that?You people need to think about the lines your making more.

Winner:Nick Fletcher

37. Lunch Box KID vs. MoTiF
Nothing
Vs
Nothing

Motif wins by no-show

Winner:Motif

39. The Revelation vs. 40. Young Law
Pocket change? Man you the lint in the pocket, shut up lockjaw,
I'm chalkin up another win, like everyone else breaking the law.
Vs
You no girl getting bastard, sometimes i wonder if your gay
so pathetic even prostitutes pay yo uglass to go away

Ehh,neither one of them came really good in this battle.Revelation came pretty basic.Young Law's name used to be Law jr. and everyone used to use breakin' the law lines.But,Young law,in this battle..came wack.Esspeccially the first line.Unless you,yourself..are a faggot..then why the fuck would you wonder if someone is gay?I never wonder if another man is gay.And the prostitude shit was weak.

Winner:Revelation

41. Haiku Sylabis vs. 42. MaRVOLOUSJay
Nothing
Vs
Nothing

MarvJ wins for checking in.

Winner:MarvJ

43. Common vs. 44. SlicKnife
Nothing
Vs
I agree, fuck all that accomplishment shit - your still such a failure...
So when I say make a name for yourself.......dont make another alias

Slicknife came played.I remember battling leady and he used the same alias/make a name for yourself concept.

Winner:Slicknife

45. Ill Technique vs. 46. Elicer
I'll Bash You, No One Gives You Shit, They Look Past You
No Wonder Your Mom's Pissed......
.....Lost Her Virginity And 'Gave A Fuck' To Have You!
Vs
Should be a hate crime, how a homo dude is my target
Cause you done been in more mails than ads from supermarkets

Ok...ILL technique came wack.That wordplay just failed.And it failed misarably.IT sounded forced too.I don't think he should attempt "fuck" wordplays again in the future.And elicer came decent.Although relating mail with male is kinda elementary.As you could just peep a homophone dictionary to find that shit.Anyways,elicer wins for dropping decent.

Winner:Elicer

47. Dex vs. 48. Garth Algar
Nothing
Vs
Nothing

Garth wins.

Winner:Garth Algar

49. Mystic Chaos vs. 50. Tie-D
Nothing
Vs
Nothing

Mystic chaos wins.

Winner:Mystic Chaos

Old 12-27-05, 12:25 PM   #4
noname
Coming to Kill you All

PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK

Championship Match: 1. N.Tavarez (7-0) vs. 2. Natural Killa (9-3)
I will win

Contendership Match: 3. 9th Degree (10-3) vs. 4. Mr. Key (9-4)
Yup,so it's round 2 for these guys.I think last battle,Mr. Key won.But ever since he got exposed for recyling in every single battle,he hasn't dropped punches of that caliber.So for that,I'll pick 9th degree to win.

5. Trey MethodZ (9-4) vs. 6. JTR (7-3)
If Jack the Ripper drops like how he did last week,he'll win.Trey Methodz cannot stretch his shit out again.If he does,then he'll be 9-5.I predict Jack to win.

7. John Hensley. (5-1) vs. 8. FuxJustAWord (9-4)
We've yet to see John Hensley drop anything dope.And yet,he keeps on winning.I dunno,I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he'll win this one too.I keep picking against him and he keeps winning.And FuxJustAword hasn't dropped anything spectacular neither.

9. Sobe. (3-0) vs. 10. Apostrophe (9-3)
Hopefully apostrophe won't try to make anymore dumb lines based on people's sig .But even if he doesn't,I still think sobe. will win.He's been pretty consistant since he;s been here.So,yea..

11. Apotropaic (10-3) vs. 12. Aimez (7-3)
The king of nameplays,Apotropiac,vs Aimez.Like I said before,Aimez's lines are too long.He needs to shorten them.And he needs to get more original.That twist/story shit he dropped last week was pretty played.I predict Apotropiac will win.

13. Spektikul (9-4) vs. 14. E.C (8-5)
Last week spekitkul won on a nameplay.This week,a nameplay won't work.As all E.C nameplays have been done a million times.E.C didn't come so good last week.Came kinda cheesy.Talking about posh prick and shit like that.He got lucky and won when dizzie dropped a threat as a punchline though.I predict Spektikul to be the victor.

15. Red Bull (6-2) vs. 16. Drakel (4-2)
AAh,could go either way.Drakel lacked in originality last week.But he's shown in the past that he could drop dope,and original.I dunno,I'ma predict red bull to win.

17. Daubs (7-5) vs. 18. New Meth0d (6-4)
Hmm,2 guys that got booted out of the top 16..New Method been dropped nothing but simplistic and basic punches as of late.I remember the dude used to use wordplays in his punchlines.What happened now?Anyways..last week,Daubs dropped a punch that failed to hit.I think the Uk accent puts him on a leash and makes his punches harder to catch.He's still capable of beating New Method.And that's what I think will happen.

19. ~High-Dro~ (3-1) vs. 20. KOOL COL-B (6-4)
Could go either way.High Dro only lost last week because he used a played nameplay on Mr.Key.But before that,he was dropping some ight punchlines.Kool-Col-B,on the other hand,always has humor and wittyness in his lines.And he's consistant in that regard.So,for that,I predict him to win.

21. J-Money (3-2) vs. 22. Crazy Hades (6-4)
Crazy hades,looks like he's stopped relyin' on the dictionary to make punches.So he's finnally making shit that we'll understand .But,J-Money is underrated in my opinion.A lot of cats sleep on him.It's only a matter of time before he gets back in the top 16.And I don't see Crazy hades being able to stop him,

23. Illicit (1-0) vs. 24. One Mic (4-4)
Uhh,not too familar with illicit.So my pick is One Mic.

25. Hitokiri Butosai (1-0) vs. 26. Apo Kold (1-0)
Not to familar with these guys neither.I only know their punches from last week.And they were..a little below decent.But,Hitokiri got the wackest punch of the week.And It don't get worse than that .

27. The Revelation (7-6) vs. 28. MaRVOLOUSJay (2-1)
Revelation has seemed to stop droppin dumb lines.Now he needs to stop dropping so basic.Let's hope he doesn't pull a crazy hades and drop ultra-complex this week though.LoL.Marv J hasn't made anything good since he been here in PLL.He's washed up.

29. GreatnesS (6-4) vs. 30. Kon.Tay.Juz (5-4)
GreatnesS has done ok.He's seems to be getting better.But he's not good enough to beat Kon.Or at least not yet.But if Kon drops like how he did last week,then he'll lose for sure.

31. Nick Fletcher (1-0) vs. 32. MoTiF (1-0)
Not familar with motif.He won last week by no-show.I haven't seem him drop a punch yet.So by default,I predict Nick Fletcher to win.

33. SlicKnife (2-2) vs. 34. Elicer (1-1)
elicer dropped good last week.The best punch I've seen from him.If he drops at that caliber again,then he'll get the KO.SlicKnife hasn't shown that he's got the skill to top that.

35. Mystic Chaos (4-4) vs. 36. Weak Minded (2-2)
Weak Minded,aka,garth alger..is decent.Mystic,like I've said before..is a topical/poetry head,more than a battler.And I doubt he'll be able to pull out a dope line to win this week.Weak Minded,I though was kicked out of the league for biting from feeble though.

37. CapZ (0-0) vs. 38. Parsa (0-0)
WHo the fuck are these guys?

39. D.Zaster (0-0) vs. 40. T.r.oo.P (3-3)
Teh fuck is D.Zaster?...

41. Dizzee Rascal (1-1) vs. 42. Venture (0-1)
Venture won't win this one.He dropped bad against Nick Fletcher,and his battles in Front lines have been short of decent.He'll get better.But as for now,currently,Dizzie is better.

43. Young Law (4-5) vs. 44. Legend (4-6)
Young Law will win.But I predict a weak battle,from both sides.LEgend really needs to step his game up.He's been dropping some garabge lately.

45. Ill Technique (0-2) vs. 46. Common (5-7)
Common's still in this league?Anyways,ILL technique's wordplay seems to fail misrably all the time.I predict common.And like the battle up there^^,this one will be weak as well.

Old 12-27-05, 12:34 PM   #5
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Top 10 Punches of the Week(not including my own)

10-The way ima murder u...is sick..i must be brutally evil
Beat Ya To The Brink Of Death & Send Ya To Hell, Boy, Too
....................Like winnin A Trip To See Marvel Film The Sequal
-Trey Methodz

9-ya wordplay is soft, you shouldnt be boastin
only time you hit hard...is when your parachute doesnt open
-New Method

8-Ya havent been flamin, even Santa knows uve got no hope in hell
Cuz Hot's been so bad this year that he gave him a lump of coal for help
-FuxJustAword

7-Bitch dont smack my booty, or ill fuckin smack your health..
If you try...
Ill 'flip' you off and leave, then you can juz.tay.kon. yourself..
-Spektikul

6-stop acting hard bitch, my force will make you cave, man
-Drakel

5-You Gift-giving this Christmas........Hold ya belt and Kiss it Goodbye
But you will sleigh someone next year....first blizzard that Hit the Chi
-N.Tavarez

4-kid's a fuckin phony. a fake crook, bitch just leave
-Sobe.

3-Should be a hate crime, how a homo dude is my target
Cause you done been in more mails than ads from supermarkets
-Elicer

2-Shit, I'm bored already...but I'll add a spark to the fighting..
..cuz I'm gonna add venture to my win tally to keep this shit exciting.
-Nick Fletcher

1-His fronts coming to a shortstop, ya only shooting blanks, "G"
Cuz Mets hit rating is so low
...it has everyone routing for the Yankees!
-JTR

WACKEST PUNCH

WACKEST PUNCH
Greatness' got the edge, you're brainless & wack too
Although I corner heads, I guess your neck'll have to do
-GreatnesS

BATTLE OF THE WEEK
15. Drakel vs. 16. Sobe.
stop acting hard bitch, my force will make you cave, man
Vs
kid's a fuckin phony. a fake crook, bitch just leave

Winner:Sobe.

Old 12-27-05, 01:41 PM   #6
Sobe.
haywut

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 2405 EC7A

Nice magness.

Send a message via AIM to Sobe.  
Old 12-27-05, 04:01 PM   #7
hot
hotshh!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B1B6 87F3

only one thing incorrect about your mag NK..................I Will WIn

Old 12-27-05, 04:13 PM   #8
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: AC2A 692A

Good shit again,

decent read.

Old 12-27-05, 04:18 PM   #9
Journal!st
Above Originality

Text Record: 0-0
IP: D40E 67D5

^^WORD NICE NK...............good job homes
Old 12-27-05, 06:56 PM   #10
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: F019 583F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa

5. 9th Degree vs. 6. Red Bull
I burned you last battle, so this time you're surely fried
You were a worthy competitor, till that bullshit tourney died
Vs
I mean G, MC, talk is cheap, so punches? You can't a Ford em..
Like Chrys yer blows suck so much that......
...................................I'm only Dodgeing them outta bordem.

Yup,this battle was ight.Red Bull came with a car line.With the Ford,Chrysler,and dodge all relating.I still felt his punch last week against spektikul was better though.9th degree came with a competitor line.Where he based it on the RV tourney that closed not too long ago.But the thing is,I used a competitor line,based on the RV tourney, against Revelation not too long ago.So 9th lacked originality in here.Yet,none of the voters mentioned anything about that.I felt Red Bull should have won this.But instead,9th did,again...

I finally agree with you. But you also missed a car brand in my punch. GMC and shit yo.

Old 12-27-05, 07:02 PM   #11
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 1032 3810

^^ Get on AIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.

Old 12-27-05, 09:24 PM   #12
Stanza.
Please excuse My Sickness

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 28AD 5545

I Actually Enjoyed REading The Mag This Week

I Liek it when NK does it he actually Keeps it Real

One Love

*Bridging The Rap*

Stanza Productions *Dem City Boys*

Old 12-27-05, 09:35 PM   #13
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 1679 29CF

dayum, gettin better at mags n shit... nice
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.  
Old 12-28-05, 12:43 AM   #14
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
IP: 7C6D 1B8D

jeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

werd up NK.

Old 12-28-05, 09:35 AM   #15
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
9th degree came with a competitor line.Where he based it on the RV tourney that closed not too long ago.But the thing is,I used a competitor line,based on the RV tourney, against Revelation not too long ago.So 9th lacked originality in here.

And I used a "Dodge" play against L.I.'s alias Intrepid last season.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.