RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Coast Wars
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-05, 01:12 AM   #1
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
Rules

IP: 6258 5D0D

Battles

New Rules Included
Battles Will Be Part Of Your Text/Audio Record

Topical Get To Pick There Own Topics Discuss It With Each Other No Shows(Including Non Check Ins Will Loose Points And Be DQ'ed Or You Can Ask For Extent)

Text/Topical
Must Check In By Friday....Verses By Monday...Vote's By Wednsday Battle Closes That Night

Audio
Check In By Friday...Links Dropped By Wednsday...Vote's By Saturday...Battle Closes That Night

Good Luck

Battles Will Be Made By The Teams Leader.The Teams Leader Will Chose Who They Decide To Go Against The Opposing Teams Participant.Each Team Does Not Have To Match The Opposing Teams Roster So If A Team Is Battling And 1 Of There Members Are Inactive Their Can Be A Handicap Match Which Means 2 Vs 1 Or Vice Versa.Checc Ins Are Due Wendsay I'll Put The Battles Up Monday And Verses Are Due On Friday..............

Voting

Votes Are Not Allowed By Crew Members, Meaning No Coast Can Vote On They're Coast Battles If So They'll Lose Each Battle For That Week..Votes Are Allowed Only By Other Coast Members Ex If Canada Vs West Then A European Opponenet Can Vote On That Battle Etc.Each Teams Needs 9 Votes To Win ,Votes Go Up To Five Which Mean It'S Like Front Line Battles.......

Points Will Be Ran As A Point Is Given For Every Vote A Extra 2 points will be given to the winner

Text Battles

Text Battles Will Be A Minimum Of 10 Lines, Battlers Will Chose What They Want Ammount To Be Once A Week I Will Choose A Battle To Gimmick Like I'll Choose Two Opponents From The Same Coast To Battle Each Other And Highlight The Battles In The Mag.............

Audio Battles

Audio Battles Will Be A Minimum Of 1:30 Seconds Can Be Longer If They Want The Ammount To Once A Week I'll Choose A Battle To Gimmick Like I'll Choose Two Opponents From The Same Coast To Battle Each Other And Highlight The Battles In The Mag............

Last edited by Wall Street : 08-26-05 at 05:07 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Kordozar  
Old 08-08-05, 03:21 AM   #2
UNF
This is my first post!

IP: 2029 97B3

More Rules Will Be Added Shortly Yo