RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-07, 09:51 PM   #31
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

I'm not shocked that you feel that way at all, Mimesis.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 11-28-07, 09:56 PM   #32
Magic5

IP: E150 4BC7

Because I'm right.
Old 11-28-07, 09:57 PM   #33
сварливый

No, because you've never presented a decent point above anyone else on this site as far as I've seen in my entire existence here of reading your posts, and, all you said was "You're wrong".

Lol.
Old 11-28-07, 10:01 PM   #34
Magic5

That is a decent (and valid) point. You are wrong.
Old 11-28-07, 10:02 PM   #35
сварливый

O_____________________________o

Alrighty then friend

Decent and Valid parallels the Pointless and Needless in your world.
Old 11-28-07, 10:17 PM   #36
Magic5

IP: E023 9475

Surprise! You're wrong again.
Old 11-28-07, 10:27 PM   #37
сварливый

Surprise! You're extremely repetitive and make no point exactly.

shut up you stupid bitch.
Old 11-28-07, 11:42 PM   #38
Magic5

But you're wrong and I'm right.
Old 11-29-07, 05:40 AM   #39
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 1921 4445

There is ups and down to this movement. It does put back sometype of power in the hands of the people. Which is why our government was created. Americans complain so much about the problems, mistakes, and the issues in our government. When I talk to people All I hear if I was president I would(Insert change here). As individuals our opinion and views are not valid voice. But as a generalized group that speaks our voice can be heard but not valid. I see this as an oppurtunity to to make the groups voice valid. What we can do really doesnt count for much. Marching, Protesting, peititioning.

Marching around shouting out hell no we wont go, will give us attention but it doesnt resolve anything. You may get a news article or a fifteen secound clip on Fox bullshit 5 news. But thats it. After the government does what they want. The marching stops and people go back to their lives abit dick hurt and as time goes by the issues are forgotten by the people and the government is happy.

Protesting. Such as boycotting has its financial and economical impact. Thing is anything that is worth boycotting with out looking ignorant and silly is something we can not live with and is incouraged in our everyday lives. Boycotting is also a double sided sword. If we impact our governments economial welfare surely ours finacial well being will be impacted. When the chances to heal its like two people who are poison and there is enough dose for one person to get cursed. Of course the government is not going to give cure but yet heal themselves while they get back on their feet and we struggle.

Also. Peititoning doesnt really do much either. They see a whole bunch of signatures and thats it. They pass or do what they want anyways. Im not fully knowlegeble about petitioning but im pretty sure it doesnt do much and is a very unstable process. Petitions either get lost, ignored, or are not sufficiant.

This proposal does give people some power in their hands. No one with have a brain can legitmately say our government is made to satisfy the American people and isnt corrupt. You say change happens everday but so far the change has been for the worst. Name 10 things our government has done in the past 8 years that has benifited the people and not the government.

Right now our government is on a War path that is sucking up our funds. We have been lied to constantly about the war in Iraq. We havent? Lets see what this war was stated to be on. First it started as a war on Terror. Then it went from a war on terror to being a war to stop Iraq from having weapons of mass destruction(Which we gave them in them to help fight Iran). Then Went back to a war on Terror. Then liberation. Then back to terror. What have we done in this besides create a further hell hole for the people who live their than when Saddam was in control. Now we are about to go to war with Iran because they are gainning nuklear capabilities. Why can't they have them. The Majority of the nations surrounding them have them. Why cant they? Because they have oil. Because all of the sudden their terrorist? But we can not stop this. I beleive they just passed a law(not sure of the full details)I think it is called Liberiem. It basicly states we can invade, and bomb another country if we see fit. They can call anyones army a terrorist group. Do the people really want this?

I see the ups and downs. A country good get divided over laws they want and dont want pass. Bull shit laws may or may not get pass. But still it has it boundries. We can not break the law or have one that is unconstitutional. It still must go through the law making process. But it does give sometype of power to the people in this government which is what our government was originally created for.

Our country is being ran by a bunch of idiots. You dont give a crazed homicidal convict a gun and you dont give other people all of the say and power over your life.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-07, 01:39 PM   #40
DiDiSi-Mp-Lucif
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 937B 44B1

lmfao at this majority rules bullshit...
but fa real.. pic up a book... goddamn.. if like 6 people who are actually informed start telling u ur wrong... not only are u probably wrong... but ur also fucking retarded... or are u just right because u said so and everyone elses opinions are just lies because they dont fit in ur "hippe weed should be legal im sick of this country" reality... to you america may suck but its practicly the central military power and economic base of the world.. so they must be doing something right... nos is right... go join the scientoligists you delluded fuck.
Send a message via MSN to DiDiSi-Mp-Lucif   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-07, 02:30 PM   #41
сварливый

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDiSi-Mp-Lucif
lmfao at this majority rules bullshit...
but fa real.. pic up a book... goddamn.. if like 6 people who are actually informed start telling u ur wrong... not only are u probably wrong... but ur also fucking retarded... or are u just right because u said so and everyone elses opinions are just lies because they dont fit in ur "hippe weed should be legal im sick of this country" reality... to you america may suck but its practicly the central military power and economic base of the world.. so they must be doing something right... nos is right... go join the scientoligists you delluded fuck.

WOW.... SHUT THE FUCK UP

you are a complete fucking loser with no life who repeated what everyone else said, made no point at all, probably didn't read shit other than the posts in this thread, and you think you can fucking talk to me? Half the kids in here are idiots, and the other half aren't even from America. Maybe you should go join the Scientology Religion... Nah nevermind, you don't have a fucking clue what it is you cunt whore.

Back to the only real response in this thread..
Old 11-29-07, 02:30 PM   #42
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 8DAE 2CF4

America is #1 huh?

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-07, 02:33 PM   #43
сварливый

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
There is ups and down to this movement. It does put back sometype of power in the hands of the people. Which is why our government was created. Americans complain so much about the problems, mistakes, and the issues in our government. When I talk to people All I hear if I was president I would(Insert change here). As individuals our opinion and views are not valid voice. But as a generalized group that speaks our voice can be heard but not valid. I see this as an oppurtunity to to make the groups voice valid. What we can do really doesnt count for much. Marching, Protesting, peititioning.

Marching around shouting out hell no we wont go, will give us attention but it doesnt resolve anything. You may get a news article or a fifteen secound clip on Fox bullshit 5 news. But thats it. After the government does what they want. The marching stops and people go back to their lives abit dick hurt and as time goes by the issues are forgotten by the people and the government is happy.

Protesting. Such as boycotting has its financial and economical impact. Thing is anything that is worth boycotting with out looking ignorant and silly is something we can not live with and is incouraged in our everyday lives. Boycotting is also a double sided sword. If we impact our governments economial welfare surely ours finacial well being will be impacted. When the chances to heal its like two people who are poison and there is enough dose for one person to get cursed. Of course the government is not going to give cure but yet heal themselves while they get back on their feet and we struggle.

Also. Peititoning doesnt really do much either. They see a whole bunch of signatures and thats it. They pass or do what they want anyways. Im not fully knowlegeble about petitioning but im pretty sure it doesnt do much and is a very unstable process. Petitions either get lost, ignored, or are not sufficiant.

This proposal does give people some power in their hands. No one with have a brain can legitmately say our government is made to satisfy the American people and isnt corrupt. You say change happens everday but so far the change has been for the worst. Name 10 things our government has done in the past 8 years that has benifited the people and not the government.

Right now our government is on a War path that is sucking up our funds. We have been lied to constantly about the war in Iraq. We havent? Lets see what this war was stated to be on. First it started as a war on Terror. Then it went from a war on terror to being a war to stop Iraq from having weapons of mass destruction(Which we gave them in them to help fight Iran). Then Went back to a war on Terror. Then liberation. Then back to terror. What have we done in this besides create a further hell hole for the people who live their than when Saddam was in control. Now we are about to go to war with Iran because they are gainning nuklear capabilities. Why can't they have them. The Majority of the nations surrounding them have them. Why cant they? Because they have oil. Because all of the sudden their terrorist? But we can not stop this. I beleive they just passed a law(not sure of the full details)I think it is called Liberiem. It basicly states we can invade, and bomb another country if we see fit. They can call anyones army a terrorist group. Do the people really want this?

I see the ups and downs. A country good get divided over laws they want and dont want pass. Bull shit laws may or may not get pass. But still it has it boundries. We can not break the law or have one that is unconstitutional. It still must go through the law making process. But it does give sometype of power to the people in this government which is what our government was originally created for.

Our country is being ran by a bunch of idiots. You dont give a crazed homicidal convict a gun and you dont give other people all of the say and power over your life.

I've known all this, and I know more.

It's called the Lieberman Amendment, and it was made by Joe Lieberman in 2001 to give Bush power to go to Iraq, he just wrote a new resolution to attack Iran, and it's currently being passed and ran through congress. IF THE NATIONAL INITIATIVE EXISTED .. no matter what anyone thinks or tells you in this thread, we COULD VOTE AGAINST THE RESOLUTION IN CONGRESS.. as a Majority of the people. Just like in Congress where they have a majority vote topped by the President's vote, the people will also get to vote on the matters. That's exactly and all the National Initiative is. If everyone in this thread knew that, they wouldn't be acting like such fucking morons. lol
Old 11-29-07, 05:25 PM   #44
сварливый

Do any of you know who the National Initiative was made by?

A senator. One particular who put a stop to the draft of the Vietnam war. He single handedly filibustered the draft and put a stop to the war by himself. He put his career on the fucking line and proved to everyone it was a fake war. he created the National Initiative so the people could also put a change to it without being a Senator, or in the Congress, or hell even the President. Everyone in here has basically said something completely false and that's why I'm so fucking angry at you bitches. Aphillyate, Mystic, (mimesis doesnt count cuz he didnt say shit) Nostradamus you're not even from America. You're just a bunch of pussy bitches with no real understanding of change for the good. You think America's a shit hole and can only go down hill like it's been doing, no. It can change. You're just being extremely ignorant to the facts. Don't bother to respond because it's clear you'll only be attempting to defend the little honor you have.

Back on subject... GO VOTE.
Old 11-29-07, 08:35 PM   #45
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2F2A 8C00

2v you know this would never happen right?

Like your government is gonna just hand over power to the people... that really is a laughable proposal.. All the important issues are beyond the comprehension of the people anyway...

Giving power to the people would inevidibly run your country into the ground because quite simply a lot of the choices you guys would make would be in your interest and not in the greater interest of the country....

Dont you understand that bro?