RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-05, 07:58 PM   #1
Magic5

Get Rid Of The Femcee Award

IP: A63F 0506

Seriously, why do the women and men on this site have a different criteria for what's good?

Why do women have a special award? Are they not capable, or too good to be in the same category as the men?

I don't think so. I don't see why a different sex should get a special award.

So, I'm requesting that award should be removed.

Word.
Old 06-20-05, 10:05 PM   #2
Magic5

IP: A63F 0506

Upping for somebody to respond.
Old 06-22-05, 12:25 PM   #3
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 0D11 88C9

ill respon and i agree wit u yea thats rite yo we should be all treated equally rite? so yea i agree

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-05, 02:12 PM   #4
Ambient
I just don't give a fuck!

Text Record: 5-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

yeah, shit is stupid.
Old 06-22-05, 02:15 PM   #5
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 4C21 1FEA

I guess, but the women need a bit of glory...

lol
Old 06-22-05, 08:39 PM   #6
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

True that....Girls dont go threw the same shit men due so its kinda hard for them to rap about they're content due to sensitivity. And Sometimes we cant see and understand wat they go threw. So i think they should keep it. But look at wat im tryin to say its girls dont go threw da same shit we do. Woman have to go threw men looking at they asses on the streets tryna holla. We dont go threw that unless some dude is gay. But women Can roll the just about any hood wit any bandanna on 98% of the time and get no trouble but if man does that we screwed. But i do see wat yall talkin about mens and woman equality N shit like that but i dont really agree on Gettin rid pof the Femcee award

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-05, 09:41 PM   #7
Magic5

IP: 5ECC 604D

So because we don't have dudes looking at our asses they can have another criteria for what's considered good?

Please.

I don't buy that for a second.

If you be real in your raps and you show some skill people will acknowledge it. Fuck how you grew up.
Old 06-22-05, 11:54 PM   #8
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

...yea get rid of it,

there isn't any Emcee Award... wtf up wit that?

get rid of that shit, fo'real
Old 06-23-05, 03:01 AM   #9
femmina
New to RV

IP: 074B 22E7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
So because we don't have dudes looking at our asses they can have another criteria for what's considered good?

Please.

I don't buy that for a second.

If you be real in your raps and you show some skill people will acknowledge it. Fuck how you grew up.

the criteria shouldn't change and don't think that you men have it hard, believe me honey, you don't. Some have been through and go through harder things than some women, but you can't generalize women and men. For everything a man has to go through, there is an equal or greater challenge we have to go through. Using the example that YD said, about women being able to wear what ever piece of clothing and color they want (which mabye in your neighborhood is true, but we've had a few females get shot for disrespecting gangs here) but men don't have to worry about getting raped if walking alone in the streets. Men don't get raped, they get shot at, women don't get shot at, they get raped AND killed. But then on the flip side, men have a lot of pressure to protect women and be strong which involves a lot of violence and women have a more peaceful reputation. It goes both ways. Back to the femcee award, if there is or isn't one, that's up to you, i could careless cause i'm not rapping fr awards. Just don't think that u have to treat us or judge our emceeing differently based on how we look. We don't change it based on how men look, so don't treat us or estimate us differently.

^i know it's long, but it needed 2 be said

Rhymes
Story of a Statistic
My Dream

audio
soundclick

Art
Surreal Bird Sketch
Send a message via AIM to femmina Send a message via Yahoo to femmina   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-05, 05:02 AM   #10
Magic5

IP: 5ECC 604D

I don't see why you quoted my post.

I just said don't treat women differently on this site.. then you say..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femmina
so don't treat us or estimate us differently.

A previous post was suggesting that women didn't have to go through as much. I never made that implication. I just responded to what they said. I never said women didn't go through as much as men did. You should be directing that to the dude who said women have guys looking at their asses and stuff.
Old 06-23-05, 02:32 PM   #11
femmina
New to RV

IP: 074B 22E7

sry about that, i must've thought that the guy posted before me

Rhymes
Story of a Statistic
My Dream

audio
soundclick

Art
Surreal Bird Sketch
Send a message via AIM to femmina Send a message via Yahoo to femmina   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-05, 03:06 PM   #12
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2B12 56BB

uhm.. no keep the award..of coarse chicks are treated differently here ...Femcee awards are perfectly fine...if there werent then chicks wouldnt get recognized for shit except poetry.shut your ugly face and stop complainin you gay bitch. let the ladies enjoy their awards with out you complainin.your just mad because you aint get one yet you pussy bitch .. but i could careless about em..im not a femcee.."female emcee" more like it but keep it..its the only recognition females get here anyways besides pix.
Old 06-23-05, 04:06 PM   #13
Magic5

IP: A549 F087

Wow. Way to come about proving your point in such a persuasive way. "Shut your ugly ass up, you stupid bitch." I totally think it will be kept now.

Please. All you do is beef. Just shut up.

But, you just said women aren't as good as the men on the site, but I still don't see the point of singling an award out for only women. That should mean the women should get better, not give them award so they can feel cool and think that they're good because they beat out the 5 femcees that still post on this site.

Get rid of the award. It's pointless.
Old 06-23-05, 04:14 PM   #14
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2B12 56BB

um for the simple fact you just stated"women arent as good as men" bitch ass there's not even that many females here in the first fuckin place for you to compare ...second of all ....all the females here would rip you in every aspect but for the simple fact that there arent alot of us we should have an award to point out the several of us that is here.
Old 06-23-05, 05:08 PM   #15
Magic5

IP: A549 F087

I never stated women aren't as good as men.

I said there's a differnet criteria for what's considered good. That could also mean women are too good for the rest of the site.

But, if women dominate the board like you suggest they do, then why should there be ANOTHER award for them? They should be cleaning house on all of the awards.

If the women are so good like you say then there shouldnt need to be an award to acknowledge them. They should be acknowledged through the other awards. However, if they arent winning any of the other awards then you guys need to get better and not feel so damn cool about beating the 5 other femcees here for that gay ass award.

But now Im just going back in circles. Re-read everything I say before you post up the same bullshit like you always do. Im done repeating myself. Ive made my point.. you havent made shit.