RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-05, 05:10 PM   #1
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Where have morals Gone?

IP: 514C 44A0

Seriously? I hear people saying, "I don't care bout him dying," or "Maybe I should stick my balls in HIS mouth at the funeral". Since when did death become something people make fun of? Sex outside of marriage, babies being raped, theft, molestation, muder, people cheating each other, all of this crap is everyday stuff. If you had talked bout all this in the 50's, people would be like, "No way, that will never happen."

Where have human being's morals gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-16-05, 06:29 PM   #2
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

times change. when we listen to the music that we do which gloats about being a criminal and going against society or living below it, how couldnt we be influenced by it. we have video games where u jus go around and kill ppl like san andreas, you have fun by being a criminal. on tv theres those reality shows and now were entertained by horrible comedy like that show stella on comedy central. when the mainstream media gets like this, its going to affect our morals even if the video games,msuci and movies arent real
Old 07-16-05, 06:59 PM   #3
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

werrrd to dat shit..

whoops

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 07-16-05, 07:05 PM   #5
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

yeah, look at all the racist shit that DID go on then but we have at least lessened now..

it was just different times, plus people just dont want to admit it, but shit like this went on back then.. there's no such thing as the "good old days," in Aristotle's first writings he was talking about how "today's children are getting out of hand and not showing any respect," and look at it parents are still sayin that today.. people just remember the good parts of the past in that respect..

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 07-16-05, 08:17 PM   #6
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 791A 9455

But you have to admit that it wasn't as bad before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-16-05, 08:19 PM   #7
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

Its because too many people are immature and just have no respect.
Old 07-18-05, 06:25 PM   #8
Forrastari
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7156 2710

People think being liberal is cool... therefore we all should accept any and everything... but that is so crazy. May one day it would be acceptable to kill and no one would be punished... it seems far fetched... but the possibility is out there...
Old 08-04-05, 05:27 AM   #11
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 90A5 0C75

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Seriously? I hear people saying, "I don't care bout him dying," or "Maybe I should stick my balls in HIS mouth at the funeral". Since when did death become something people make fun of? Sex outside of marriage, babies being raped, theft, molestation, muder, people cheating each other, all of this crap is everyday stuff. If you had talked bout all this in the 50's, people would be like, "No way, that will never happen."

Where have human being's morals gone?

sex outside of marriage yea most ppl lose their virginity b4 they get married y wait? if u feel ur ready then have sex if u dont then dont

O.Y.D.
Old 08-06-05, 10:46 AM   #12
Cannibal Sativa
Flyweight

IP: D45D 842D

what a dumb question.....a good percentage of the world has been immoral through all times in history man.....you read the Bible but never heard of sodom amd gomorah.....even at the very beginning God had to wipe out everyone he had made and start anew and still human beings managed to ruin it.....over and over......the only reason you notice the vice and corruption more now is because you're better able to undestand and be sickened by it.....in all time periods sick fuckin people killed their kids and had abortions and men slept with men and spouses cheated on each other now its just slightly more open like it is every few centuries or so.....it will calm down by the time you're 60 or so and then it will be quelled for oh so long until it blows up again
Old 08-06-05, 11:24 AM   #13
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

yea, its not that we've got worse its jus that we're more open about it now.

If a girl was havin sex outside marriage in the 50's she didnt talk about it. If a dude was gay back then, he ignored it. It all went on, racism was so bad back then but now its not, i think as we've became more open about it, we embrace the problems and try doin sumthin about them. Ppl have always just been scummy man, lol now we just hear about it more

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 08-06-05, 11:44 AM   #14
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 3B5E 91B9

Isn't it scary to know 1 out of 25 people in America have no conscious or morals? They cannot feel for anybody else, shit just creeps me out you know.

The gaps between people has just gotten bigger and bigger as in either you are very conscious of things happening around you or you just don't give a fuck. That's what the society is turning into you know. Sad but true...

I agree with B on this one, we are just hearing more about stuff like this. People are no longer afraid to speak out on stuff they believe in. Money is turning more and more important in the world of today: if you have money, you have power, you have control. If you don't, you are the one being controlled. So to reach that money, people turn their hearts into stones and become immoral, just stop giving a shit bout others...

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-05, 09:18 PM   #15
Magic5

IP: 2311 4CAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
times change. when we listen to the music that we do which gloats about being a criminal and going against society or living below it, how couldnt we be influenced by it. we have video games where u jus go around and kill ppl like san andreas, you have fun by being a criminal. on tv theres those reality shows and now were entertained by horrible comedy like that show stella on comedy central. when the mainstream media gets like this, its going to affect our morals even if the video games,msuci and movies arent real

Pretty much took the words that I was about to type..