RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-04, 12:47 AM   #91
cjcrook

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 989E 3EB6

[QUOTE=Bigg E Z]

He WAS decent... Hes NOW wack.... Hes NOW done for....

QUOTE]

So now he's wack and done for because of something he said over ten years ago? I don't think this stunt by the source will put someone like eminem down. He will come back and spit some shit on the source, and besides he already apologized for saying it.
Old 01-20-04, 12:28 PM   #92
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 7929 82B1

I wonder what hip-hop would be like if only black people bought the albums. No more record sales from white, asian, mexican, arab, etc,

take your pick.
Old 01-20-04, 12:46 PM   #93
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 999D 6683

^^^if only black people bought hip-hop Eminem wouldn't be as big as he is...Cuz most black people wasn't bumpin' him BEFORE this scandle anyhow, This just made it worst...

Bang On The Table Productions
Old 01-20-04, 02:07 PM   #94
Gunman tha Great

IP: 4287 3F49

Eminem said nigger.My homeboy bust me down and looked at it this way. When you have nothing to lose only thing you can do is speak your heart, Em was a nobody so whatver he said it wasn't going to fuck him over so he spoke what he felt, kinda like when you are mad u say tha shit you were meaning to say but didn't. So now that he is huge and he knows if he says a word like that in a mostly black dominated rap game that he will be thrown out and won't get the one thing thats more important then money RESPECT. So who is to say he didn't just speak his mind when he had nothing to lose? Do i think Eminem is a racist?No, well probably not, i don't know what goes on in any man's head.
Old 01-20-04, 04:00 PM   #95
Voice Of Reason
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C1DA C961

I'm not saying what Em said was right, in fact I say he is wrong, but Pun use to say the N word all the time and I dont see people cracking on him.
Old 01-20-04, 04:08 PM   #96
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 7929 82B1

I'm saying he fuck'n blows my mind somtimes when he raps. So therefore I will buy his albums. Same with Canibus, Kurupt, j-Live, Rakim, etc.

Colour of skin isn't supposed to mean shit about shit no more. but it does to some so fuck it.
Old 01-20-04, 06:08 PM   #97
cjcrook

IP: 989E 3EB6

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Dizzle
^^^if only black people bought hip-hop Eminem wouldn't be as big as he is...Cuz most black people wasn't bumpin' him BEFORE this scandle anyhow, This just made it worst...

I agree and Em knows this too because he said it in one of his songs (...if I was black I wouldn't sold half), but honestly did everyone think that Eminem has never used this word before since has been battleing and been around the game for so long? Its just that no one thought about it uintil now. He apologized, no big deal.
Old 01-20-04, 09:49 PM   #98
wogzta

IP: 5C4B 9DFC

The thing is though, I (and anyone else) dont really know if eminem is racist or not... but look at it logically... if you take in account all the facts, he cant be... how many people in this thread can say they were the victims of true racism? And i dont mean "hey Nazi your gay" or "go back to India" or some shit like that. I mean true racism. Racists are people like Edgar Hoover, Hitler, George Bush - who have a persistent grudge against an ethnic group, and feel the need to rid themselves of that ethnic group. They believe the world is better without that race of people. No 16 year old kid can make a decision like that.

Although many of you dont know it, most real racists have a reason they hate a race. No one just goes "yeh i hate that colour" or some shit like that. The reason is usually false, but the racist believes it is right.

For example, Hitler's claim towards Jews was economical - he though they were gaining too much power in the German economy. This pissed him off, because he was a Facist, "pure" German. So he decided to start killing them.

George Bush believes Arabs and Muslims are a national, terrorist threat. Therefore he invades their countries and kills them to find their "existing" nuclear weapons.

Now think about it. Anyone who claims to hate african american women because one of them dumped him (a pretty stupid reason compared to the other two), isnt racist. Hes just plain stupid - and ignorant. And who are the people most likely to say something out of stupidity and ignorance? Kids.
Old 01-20-04, 09:51 PM   #99
wogzta

IP: 5C4B 9DFC

^ and Eminem was a kid when he said that stuff... so there you go.
Old 01-21-04, 01:48 AM   #100
Da_Killa_Kid
R.B's Demigod

IP: 5570 9B20

Fuckin Jennifer Lopez said nigga and it was alright. But now that somebody found out that em said that shit ages ago its a big uproar. how can u justify one and not the other, cause i know damn well there ain't shit black about her.

<center> </center>
slept on battle
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105181
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113861
Send a message via Yahoo to Da_Killa_Kid   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 06:50 AM   #101
Lyrical_Sniper
Banned: Biting

IP: 7840 2D80

Look i dont see wot all this shit is about, i'm black, and i dont give a fuck if he sed it or not. Em is a good rapper and the source has it out for him. benzino can just kiss my ass to, he should shut up and just give in to the fact he got dun in "nail in your coffin" and stop being a little fuck. i've heard black people callin white people crackers so whats the difference. at the end of the day their just words!!!!!
Old 01-21-04, 08:03 AM   #102
Kwizikal

IP: 6F9E F23B

em was wack n impressionable then...but thats no excuse...he was wrong