RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-08, 07:25 AM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

^ You've only just noticed, that shit been going on since the prehistoric times.

Tha Q and Tito be chilling in the cave and shit... then some random caveman comes in like "oogly boogly mah..q is gaaay.. mah blurg" and Tito be like "unga loo booga, fuck you, ooga boo, q is my boyfriend, mah gruga lag".
Old 08-05-08, 11:13 AM   #17
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C0F4 B5AE

Theres a group of you Fucktards that do nothing but hate ... its commical.... yall act like its high school and yall are trying to be the bully jocks... haha...

Hoes
Dick Flexer
Kirk blow brains
Adam
Hades

None of yall rock a mic... therefore this is the last time i will acknowledge you on this board... Sticks and stones... and yall shouldnt throw em in a glass house...

BYE HATERS

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 11:23 AM   #18
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

haters throw salt like rice at a wedding
Old 08-05-08, 11:33 AM   #19
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BB07 9957

It's actually quite simple...

These people have NOTHING, NOTHING to be proud of, or celebrate in their own lives...So, they resolve to be crab ass haters with nothing else to do than ATTEMPT to shoot someone else down...That's the BITCHASSNESS in them...

They're scared...weak ass punks who're miserable with their own existence...And, doing this is their only sense of "power"

They can easily come in a thread and say "Even though we don't rap, good luck with your goals and future." <--Nah, that smells TOO MUCH like right...

So, they do the opposite because it's a place of comfort for them...I actually feel sorry for them...

Can you imagine them having a job, and acting like that...or, being in the REAL WORLD and acting like that...

It's unequivocal...they don't leave the house and have NO LIVES.

They practice making "clever" comments on a RAP site to look "intelligent" while operating under the guise of "truth"...

it's a bunch of bullshit...

And, I hope they figure it out now before they end up dead with NOTHING to account for, like so many people end up doing...

Sad.

Last edited by Tha .Q : 08-05-08 at 11:43 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 01:03 PM   #20
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 653A EBF5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
WOW... its amazing how the first thing this fool could think about upon his return to the site was Q... Home boi's been on your mind that much??? Can we say Hades is trying to come out the closet and admit his man love for Qsiff??? The only thing gay on this board is the lames who cant stop obsessing about Q.

Word

Uh, no, I say Q. being a complete asshole on Terumoto's RIP thread saying that OMB killing himself was just a publicity stunt. Why are you sticking up for him, all he ever does is tell the teenagers on this site to suck his dick, act completely contradictory to his christian beliefs while backing up his actions with completely retarded excuses. Then when he gets mad he screams at us and says he's going to leave. I'm just wondering WHY THE FUCK HE IS STILL HERE.

I find it hard to believe you only have 5,000 posts on here...what do you do, delete it every time you get to 10,000?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q

These people have NOTHING, NOTHING to be proud of, or celebrate in their own lives...So, they resolve to be crab ass haters with nothing else to do than ATTEMPT to shoot someone else down...That's the BITCHASSNESS in them...

They're scared...weak ass punks who're miserable with their own existence...And, doing this is their only sense of "power"

They can easily come in a thread and say "Even though we don't rap, good luck with your goals and future." <--Nah, that smells TOO MUCH like right...

So, they do the opposite because it's a place of comfort for them...I actually feel sorry for them...

Can you imagine them having a job, and acting like that...or, being in the REAL WORLD and acting like that...

They practice making "clever" comments on a RAP site to look "intelligent" while operating under the guise of "truth"...

And, I hope they figure it out now before they end up dead with NOTHING to account for, like so many people end up doing...

Sad.

The extent of your life seems to be posting on this site, writing songs that ten of your friends listen to, and playing golf. I'm sure you're doing really good with your life. You act like you're a saint. All you do is fucking hate on everyone else, then wonder why they hate on you when you act like such a fucking asshole. At least we have an excuse, a lot of us are twenty years old or less; but you think that you would have some semblance of a life besides coming on here and hating on every kid you see, then claiming that everyone is on your dick just because they point out how much of an asshole you are.

You're... thirty. Homosexual. Play golf. Have a job at a university. Rap on the side. That seems to be your entire life, summed up in fourteen words.

Log off this site for once. That post you just made describes you exactly. You know if you weren't being hypocritical you would stop hating on every single person around here and just stick to rapping. But for some reason you feel drawn to this forum specifically.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 08-05-08 at 01:09 PM.
Old 08-05-08, 01:08 PM   #21
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

you're more notrious than anyone on this site for lashing out at people...you go in threads...JUST to tell someone they are fucking lame....you make threads...JUST to tell people their lame...you go out of your way...for JUST that reason...so don't speak that bullshit about everybody who's hated on you...when in reality...you've done more then your fair share of hating.

everything you just said, applies to you now...i hope you fucking realise that just becaise you use a microphone..it doesn't make you any different than anyone on here.

i don't know if you understand this or not, but the name rapverse is ambiguous enough to welcome people who use mics...and people who just write....not everyone thinks they are as gifted as you think you are when it comes to recording...and you're going to hate on that? if you were any kind of real ass dude...you would respect the craft of others...regardless of what it was...the only reason people harp on you is because of the way you've acted....so you're gay...cool...i don't think anybody really cares that much...but the fact that you've taken it upon yourself to act as flamboyantly as possible at times...that obviously bothers some..especially since it's out of spite...and then you hate on everyone who hates on you...it's like punching a guy in the face for no apparent reason...and getting pissed when he punches you back..shit is fucking absurd....and that's just one of many examples

i've heard your music Q....it's good...as far as r.v. standards...which says...what? tito is good...black magic is good...theres been a few cats who are good..if you're makin moves..make moves...but don't fucking act like you're ready to drop a bomb on society...your shit isn't like that..will it ever be? yeah..i guess...work hard and who knows...but you fucking talk down to everybody..and expect us to respect you when you tell us about your visions of the future...you're fucking delusional bro.

real talk...i wish the best for you and what you do..i hope you find success and happiness...you obviously have a lot of respect for music.

that being said...respect other people who respect music as much as you do...you don't gotta like em..but don't knock what they do and make generalizations about a mass of people you know absolutely nothing about...find yourself doing that shit on a record and lose your whole fucking fanbase/record contract

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew

Last edited by In-Vision : 08-05-08 at 01:14 PM.
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 03:28 PM   #22
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
Theres a group of you Fucktards that do nothing but hate ... its commical.... yall act like its high school and yall are trying to be the bully jocks... haha...

Hoes
Dick Flexer
Kirk blow brains
Adam
Hades

None of yall rock a mic... therefore this is the last time i will acknowledge you on this board... Sticks and stones... and yall shouldnt throw em in a glass house...

BYE HATERS

Wow. Those were clever nicknames you made for us. Very clever. The funny thing is, none of us make tracks or anything because we don't want to, but if you were to put your shit on paper, beside our shit, you'd get embarrassed. Honestly, you can't write for SHIT. I'd love for you to compare something you've written with any of our shit.

Go ahead and say "PICK UP A MIC." We don't need to pick up a mic. to know we're better than you. And you can act like you're doing big things, but bro, you promote your myspace, and mine still has more page views than yours. My everyday life is better than your fuckin' rap, bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q

Sad.

Ahhhhahaha. You got somethin' to be proud of? Your huge fanbase? Yeah, I can tell you got one by your 1,600 page views. Just like Tito, you're doin' big things. Lmao, and I wonder how many of those hits was you visiting your own page. Haha. But anyway, I've got a great life. A good job, a girlfriend of 2 and a half years, parents who love me, good friends, and the list could continue forever.

So, what have you got? You're so much better than us, but you're still sitting on a website where EVERYONE hates you, talking shit about other people not having lives. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO? You say you have a job, what do you do besides that? Hang out with friends? No, bro.

You wake up in the morning, check the rap forums, go to work (maybe), come home, check the rap forums, eat dinner on the couch with a tv tray, then lay down in bed thinking about how much you wish your life could be like the people you talk shit to. You know, to actually be liked by someone?

And again, maybe you can "ride a beat." But the content of what I write, SHITS on anything you have ever created in your life. Fuck you, have a good one.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-06-08, 04:25 AM   #23
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Dick Flexer is the shit, recognise that whore.

But yeah, Kirk, Hades and In-Vision basically just summarised Tha Q's entire life. So you can come and continue to hate on us dudes in our early, early 20's (like 21-22) and comment on how we have no lives when you are 30 and still live on this site.

And fuck, Tito do you ever post anything where you don't tell someone to pick up a mic or some shit along those lines. You really are that pathetic that that is your only way of retaliating to any hate thrown at you. Pick up a book once in a while, watch the news, take some classes or whatever you need to do to actually garner some intelligence.

I'm not going to sit here and talk like I could out-freestyle you on a microphone or whatever because lets be real, I couldn't. I couldn't out-freestyle Tha Q either. And I'm sure with enough time I couldn't produce a better track than either of you. The simple fact is, that is NOT what I do. That is NOT what I came on here for. You two have experience, you have the talent for it and congrats on that. But the real facts are that if you dropped your mics for a day and tried to out-write me then I would fucking shit all over you 10 times out of 10. In-Vision would do the same. Kirk would do the same. Crazy Hades would do the same. Adam would do the same.

So how about you stop hating on us, both of you, and then maybe we'll stop hating on you. Then maybe we can all appreciate that we all have talent, its just yours is a different talent to ours.
Old 08-06-08, 12:58 PM   #24
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

There's no real need to make a big deal out of this. This site's probably all he has to look forward to.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 08-06-08, 01:57 PM   #25
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

no need to type more then twenty words max...paragraph typers
Old 08-06-08, 01:59 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers

theres no need to type at all.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 02:13 PM   #27
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers

Nuff said

Get over it already.

Old 08-06-08, 02:16 PM   #28
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:

Sad.

yeah...because that's not more then 20 words right?

Old 08-06-08, 02:18 PM   #29
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Nuff said

Get over it already.

^^What that guy said.

Old 08-06-08, 02:24 PM   #30
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
^^What that guy said.

remind me...what is it i'm getting over? all i did was explain to you some things you need to understand if you ever plan on doing anything with your life...and then you agree with j.summers when he says no need to type over 20 words....when in reality..he was talking to you too.

and when you get called out on doing the same thing that you agreed shouldn't be done.....you say get...get over it?

please...