RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-08, 02:27 PM   #31
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BB07 9957

LOL

hahahahaha

phew boy

gotta love it

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 02:41 PM   #32
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

you could have just said "you're right"....no reason to hide it.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 02:53 PM   #33
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
you could have just said "you're right"....no reason to hide it.

It's simple. I don't think you're right.

Old 08-06-08, 03:06 PM   #34
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
you're more notrious than anyone on this site for lashing out at people...you go in threads...JUST to tell someone they are fucking lame....you make threads...JUST to tell people their lame...you go out of your way...for JUST that reason...so don't speak that bullshit about everybody who's hated on you...when in reality...you've done more then your fair share of hating.

everything you just said, applies to you now...i hope you fucking realise that just becaise you use a microphone..it doesn't make you any different than anyone on here.

i don't know if you understand this or not, but the name rapverse is ambiguous enough to welcome people who use mics...and people who just write....not everyone thinks they are as gifted as you think you are when it comes to recording...and you're going to hate on that? if you were any kind of real ass dude...you would respect the craft of others...regardless of what it was...the only reason people harp on you is because of the way you've acted....so you're gay...cool...i don't think anybody really cares that much...but the fact that you've taken it upon yourself to act as flamboyantly as possible at times...that obviously bothers some..especially since it's out of spite...and then you hate on everyone who hates on you...it's like punching a guy in the face for no apparent reason...and getting pissed when he punches you back..shit is fucking absurd....and that's just one of many examples

i've heard your music Q....it's good...as far as r.v. standards...which says...what? tito is good...black magic is good...theres been a few cats who are good..if you're makin moves..make moves...but don't fucking act like you're ready to drop a bomb on society...your shit isn't like that..will it ever be? yeah..i guess...work hard and who knows...but you fucking talk down to everybody..and expect us to respect you when you tell us about your visions of the future...you're fucking delusional bro.

real talk...i wish the best for you and what you do..i hope you find success and happiness...you obviously have a lot of respect for music.

that being said...respect other people who respect music as much as you do...you don't gotta like em..but don't knock what they do and make generalizations about a mass of people you know absolutely nothing about...find yourself doing that shit on a record and lose your whole fucking fanbase/record contract

That's the most INANE poppycock I've ever read...Why does it matter where the hell it's posted?

Music is music. If it's good, it's good. That's like someone saying "Q, your music is good by MYSPACE standards"...or "Q, I like you music, by CD standards"...facebook standards...ZSHARE STANDARDS

Stop hatin' dude...you don't have to like anything I make...I don't make my music for dumb ass haters...I make my music for people who don't like the status quo--i.e., underground heads...

MOVE ON...

No harm no foul.

Old 08-06-08, 03:06 PM   #35
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
It's simple. I don't think you're right.

yes you do, that's why you've avoided everything i've pointed out....and used the "don't type over 20 words" as an excuse not to respond.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 03:11 PM   #36
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
yes you do, that's why you've avoided everything i've pointed out....and used the "don't type over 20 words" as an excuse not to respond.

I DON'T.

^^See the point in why arguing is pointless...

I say "I DON'T"...and you say "YOU DO"

= a waste of time

Old 08-06-08, 03:12 PM   #37
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Quote:
I DON'T.

^^See the point in why arguing is pointless...

I say "I DON'T"...and you say "YOU DO"

= a waste of time

^More than twenty words, bro.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-06-08, 03:13 PM   #38
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
^More than twenty words, bro.

Got 'em got 'em GOT 'EM!
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 08-06-08, 03:15 PM   #39
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

you make music for underground heads?

lmao...stop fucking assuming shit about me bro...just because i tell you how shit really is...and you are so deep in denial that you can't even realise the shit is true...even though the evidence is obvious.....doesn't mean that you know anything about the music i listen to.

and Q...don't let your ego get in the way of your logic friend.....when i said your music is good by r.v. standards....i meant that, if you were to put your music on my play-list....along with the music i listen to...it would be skipped..non stop...however...if all i could listen to was music from r.v....and had a playliost of everyone who's ever recorded on r.v.....your music would get a healthy ammount of play time.

that's pretty easy to understand..isn't it?

Old 08-06-08, 03:21 PM   #40
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
you make music for underground heads?

lmao...stop fucking assuming shit about me bro...just because i tell you how shit really is...and you are so deep in denial that you can't even realise the shit is true...even though the evidence is obvious.....doesn't mean that you know anything about the music i listen to.

and Q...don't let your ego get in the way of your logic friend.....when i said your music is good by r.v. standards....i meant that, if you were to put your music on my play-list....along with the music i listen to...it would be skipped..non stop...however...if all i could listen to was music from r.v....and had a playliost of everyone who's ever recorded on r.v.....your music would get a healthy ammount of play time.

that's pretty easy to understand..isn't it?

#1...I'm not assuming anything about anyone...

<---Couldn't care less about what you are.

I'm commenting on the statements made here...and now.

Again, if music touches someone, why put stipulations on it?

What am I in denial about? The only comments I've ever made about my music is that I'm a GOOD RAPPER...and that I was TALENTED.

Anybody should believe that about themselves dude...

Not to mention the fact that OTHER rappers (some that you respect) have told me the same thing...

So, what's clear is that I'm doing what I like...making songs and letting people HEAR THEM.

What's the fuss about? That I have dreams of bigger things? Dude, come on...mind ya business...not mine.

Also, I know people who have songs of mine on their IPOD and listen to them ALL THE TIME...

I appreciate that...

They don't say "Q, this is a good song, BY SOMEONE WHO IS UNSIGNED, NOT A MILLIONAIRE, AND NOT PROFESSIONAL."

Get it?

You just go bask in Tito's praise while hating on people TITO respect.

Dip shit.

Old 08-06-08, 03:25 PM   #41
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
#1...I'm not assuming anything about anyone...

<---Couldn't care less about what you are.

I'm commenting on the statements made here...and now.

Again, if music touches someone, why put stipulations on it?

What am I in denial about? The only comments I've ever made about my music is that I'm a GOOD RAPPER...and that I was TALENTED.

Anybody should believe that about themselves dude...

Not to mention the fact that OTHER rappers (some that you respect) have told me the same thing...

So, what's clear is that I'm doing what I like...making songs and letting people HEAR THEM.

What's the fuss about? That I have dreams of bigger things? Dude, come on...mind ya business...not mine.

Also, I know people who have songs of mine on their IPOD and listen to them ALL THE TIME...

I appreciate that...

They don't say "Q, this is a good song, BY SOMEONE WHO IS UNSIGNED, NOT A MILLIONAIRE, AND NOT PROFESSIONAL."

Get it?

You just go bask in Tito's praise while hating on people TITO respect.

Dip shit.

so i'm not supposed to hate on you because tito respects you? as if just because i respect him..we have to agree on everything? that's a joke dude...

i don't think you get it...at all...

i don't care that you have bigger dreams...i even told you..i hope you succeed in everything you do.

how is that hateful?

all i fucking told you was...is that you are a hypocrite...and that it's rediculous to generalise and hate on a group of people...especially when a good majority of those people ARE underground heads...

hence the reason i told you...."do that shit on a record...and lose half your fucking fanbase"

Old 08-06-08, 03:32 PM   #42
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
so i'm not supposed to hate on you because tito respects you? as if just because i respect him..we have to agree on everything? that's a joke dude...

i don't think you get it...at all...

i don't care that you have bigger dreams...i even told you..i hope you succeed in everything you do.

how is that hateful?

all i fucking told you was...is that you are a hypocrite...and that it's rediculous to generalise and hate on a group of people...especially when a good majority of those people ARE underground heads...

hence the reason i told you...."do that shit on a record...and lose half your fucking fanbase"

Well, at least you just ADMITTED to being a hater.

See, I don't hate you. I don't down your craft. Obviously, ANYONE can elevate. But, don't try to play me dude...i think you're believing the hype on here by these kids a bit too damn much...

get to know someone before you judge...and, if yoiu don't care, be a DICK and proud of it...

What am I supposed to view you as? A sage?

Sure...let me ABSORB these nuggets of wisdom...

Things any MORON knows...

You presume I don't believe it because I'm not bowing down to you...

Dude...Cardinal Rule #1...Assume an INFERIOR position to NO ONE...but, that has nothing to do with me making music and loving it.

And, who am I hating on? The "people" of RV...wait...lemme tell you about these "PEOPLE"

Ahem...these "people" won't let the past GO...they're STUCK in a perpetual state of delusion...thinking the world can't go on unless they prove to the universe that I'm a failure...

I will NEVER be a failure because even when things don't go the way I think, I learn from them...

Again, just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't

My BALLS didn't drop until I was 13...

get it?

from 1-12...I was a lil kid with a high pitched voice...

when I turned 13, I grew hair on my nuts...

So basically, when I do achieve my goals (OH, and I WILL), it'll be another evolution of my life.

What's the fuss again?

Worry about yaself.

Old 08-06-08, 03:35 PM   #43
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Well, at least you just ADMITTED to being a hater.

See, I don't hate you. I don't down your craft. Obviously, ANYONE can elevate. But, don't try to play me dude...i think you're believing the hype on here by these kids a bit too damn much...

get to know someone before you judge...and, if yoiu don't care, be a DICK and proud of it...

What am I supposed to view you as? A sage?

Sure...let me ABSORB these nuggets of wisdom...

Things any MORON knows...

You presume I don't believe it because I'm not bowing down to you...

Dude...Cardinal Rule #1...Assume an INFERIOR position to NO ONE...but, that has nothing to do with me making music and loving it.

And, who am I hating on? The "people" of RV...wait...lemme tell you about these "PEOPLE"

Ahem...these "people" won't let the past GO...they're STUCK in a perpetual state of delusion...thinking the world can't go on unless they prove to the universe that I'm a failure...

I will NEVER be a failure because even when things don't go the way I think, I learn from them...

Again, just because something hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't

My BALLS didn't drop until I was 13...

get it?

from 1-12...I was a lil kid with a high pitched voice...

when I turned 13, I grew hair on my nuts...

So basically, when I do achieve my goals (OH, and I WILL), it'll be another evolution of my life.

What's the fuss again?

Worry about yaself.

once again..you're missing the bigger picture...i wasn't admitting to being a hater..cause i don't hate you..i've never said that..or implied it..i was just using that as an example of how rediculous what you said was.

and as far as these people who won't let the past go......

from what i've seen....you seem to be the one that goes into threads...and hates on people...because they hated on you earlier.

nobody is going to let the past go untill you do.

and if you understand everything i've told you..then understand your actions contradict the knowledge you claim to have.

Old 08-06-08, 03:43 PM   #44
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
once again..you're missing the bigger picture...i wasn't admitting to being a hater..cause i don't hate you..i've never said that..or implied it..i was just using that as an example of how rediculous what you said was.

and as far as these people who won't let the past go......

from what i've seen....you seem to be the one that goes into threads...and hates on people...because they hated on you earlier.

nobody is going to let the past go untill you do.

and if you understand everything i've told you..then understand your actions contradict the knowledge you claim to have.

Goes into threads? LOL...laughable

The thread Crazy Hades made is a prime ass example...I said NOTHING about him, TO HIM, for him, REGARDING him...and yet, my name is in HIS MOUTH...

and, I'm going to say soemthing about it at that point...People can't let it go

I mean, ya man TITO (whom you respect)...and I had crazy beef...

Dude...I wanted to kill HIM

But...2 days ago, we buried that shit and now we're collabin on some real shit...

That = what the people of RV can't seem to do

They're still stuck on shit I said 2 years ago...WTF

Liek they haven't come out of pocket (only mentioning that for reference)

And, I believe the REASON they can't let it go is because they lack any true VISION or reason to believe in any greater CAUSE...

Example: I could let my beef with Tito go because I could envision us making great music...SIMPLE and PLAIN...

That's why I made the comment that people on this site appear to have "NOTHING" to be proud of...

I'm sorry...I'm not playing small for anybody

POINT BLANK

Old 08-06-08, 03:52 PM   #45
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 653A EBF5

Too bad this conversation has to do with how much of a pathetic asshole you are, not how good you are at audio (I would except so after like, what, five years?). I couldn't care how good you are at rapping. Yes, you are a good rapper. Yes, most likely you would beat me at audio. I would crush you at topical. Both of us have talents, writing and singing-wise, that lay in other areas. But you're still a bitch. The end.

Things you have accomplished by thirty:

- You have a job.
- You rap on websites.
- Sometimes you get laid by men. Maybe?
- Tito likes your music.
- You're good at golf.

Things I have accomplished by sixteen:

- I have a job. (not as good as you're since you've graduated college, but still a job)
- I write poetry and topicals on websites.
- Sometimes I get laid by girls.
- Many people like my writing.
- I'm good at powerbuilding and bodybuilding.

So what is it, exactly, that you have accomplished in your thirty years of life that I have not done the equal of in my sixteen? What makes you think anyone will remember you when you're gone, as a special person?

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 08-06-08 at 03:58 PM.