RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-03, 02:21 PM   #1
*~BaKardii~*

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Exclamation :::::*~Explicit~*::::: "The Forplay After"

IP: 3AA1 85DF

I know the sex scene of things might be a tad bit played out here but I'mma post it anyway I was lookin for a COLLABO, but it's coo someone can get at me later...here it go.........

Pussy lips is marinated foreplay is overrated honey drippin down my chest yo' tounge is dedicated///
Invision this posistion, my legs around yo' neck I grits my teeth to the motion you pluggin a closet vet/// Only on our last moments you pushin deep in my guts, I feel you stabbin me too decent as we frantically phucc///
A profane way of touchin our tounges is tonsil phuccin-still-pluggin-till-one-of-us-reach spontaneous cumbustion///

Hesitation on the phone well nigga I'm ready to bone procrastinate if you want but I'm focused like Al Capone/// so switch posistions on yo' lap I ride like Old Schoo Lac's (cadillacs) BaKardii got the best of you no need for you to jack-OFF///
to this physical felony I provoke takin breaks for quick tokes but keep up my pussy soaked/// you succin my bottom lip while my handz around yo' dicc gently strokin till you pleadin' sayin dayum dont quit///
cumm put it down for the turf and witness this afterbirth no talkin sir cause my actions speak way louder than wordz///

You got me foamin at the lips the ones between my hips I gotta leak but don't worry cuz yo' dicc is the shyt/// could leave my bagg of tricks closed no need for dil-dosin, only thing you need to do is leave my body in convulsions/// now can you bring whut I'm facin I'm ready fast losin patience, I'm your patient, physically I'mma born nimpho waitin/// my 1st question can you handle this, homemade explicit flicks, we gotta edit shyt cause even credits cumm sicc/// my second question I'm second guessin my concious see, are you ready to prove to me you a real freak///
Old 03-18-03, 02:22 PM   #2
*~BaKardii~*

IP: 3AA1 85DF

^^^^^
Old 03-18-03, 11:19 PM   #3
Low Key

IP: 8D67 D0D6

hot shit...
girl i like your style !
uppin fo sho...

post up baby doll P
Old 03-19-03, 09:29 AM   #4
Enigmatic

.Ryde or Die.

IP: A6F7 168B

Girl, I bet you fine as fuck... if you really work how you say, i'm tryin' to get up with you... For real though, this joint was hot. I'm madly uppin' this joint, you got niggas wonderin' yo...
Old 03-19-03, 10:39 AM   #5
MeNTiLL
The Golden Chyld

Text Record: 9-2
IP: E716 7F87

LMAO at wat Enigmatic ^ said.....Fuccin' kid's gettin' horny over tha net....Fuccin homo....Prolly uses a vacuum too....Lmao...

but yea this was coo....On sum LiL Kim shit....not really into it but it was coo....Nice multi's....Keep it up....Peace
Send a message via AIM to MeNTiLL Send a message via Yahoo to MeNTiLL   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-03, 10:58 AM   #6
Enigmatic

.Haterz.

IP: A6F7 168B

Nah kid... don't got nothing to do with getting horny over the net. I get mines, you got a fuckin' X-men character on your shit... you lil' ass nigga, shouldn't you be at Kindygarden?
Old 03-19-03, 03:41 PM   #7
*~BaKardii~*

IP: 547A B1C0

^^^^^