RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-09, 05:23 PM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
I'm tired of people dissing jews.

IP: 1660 C4FD

And obviously everyone is gonna come into this thread and be like "shut up ya jew" something like that, or quote my own words to seem sarcastic and clever. I'm expecting that already....

But seriously, the amount of times I hear people being called a "fucking jew" is pissing me off, as if it's an insult to be jewish. "You didn't call me when you said you would, you're such a fucking jew". Half the time being Jewish has fucking nothing to do with the situation, the other half of the time someone is calling someone else that for being cheap which is a semi accurate stereotype but it's pretty weak to be buying into that stereotype nonetheless

My point is, next time I hear someone say haha fucking jew and they're not one of my buddies teasing me, even if it's one of my buddies saying it to someone else and forgetting i'm there, i'm going to make a big fucking deal out of it, and if it's a random or a person I don't like or don't know very well, i'm starting a fight over it if it escalates that far when I tell them to shut the fuck up....
Old 09-05-09, 06:05 PM   #2
Hitta
Best In The Game

IP: 03A2 CF6E

I agree with you, but I only hear young immature kids using the phrase. But thats besides the point.. I think if roles were fliped and people were saying, for example I'll take what you wrote(No Im not trying to seem sarcastic,or clever) "You didnt call me when you said you would, youre such a fucking ni**er" I think african americans would feel the way you feel when you hear some one using the "jew" stereotype. I think its a rascist jestour toward a belief, ethnic background, etc..Racism has been a way of some peoples life in this world for hundreds of years, and them people are just to ignorant to grow the fuck up.. Racist people = Haters, and well.....FUCK HATERS!!

I hope the next person you hear saying some dumb shit like that, you smash theyre fucking face in!
Old 09-05-09, 06:11 PM   #3
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 399E C7ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
And obviously everyone is gonna come into this thread and be like "shut up ya jew" something like that, or quote my own words to seem sarcastic and clever. I'm expecting that already....

But seriously, the amount of times I hear people being called a "fucking jew" is pissing me off, as if it's an insult to be jewish. "You didn't call me when you said you would, you're such a fucking jew". Half the time being Jewish has fucking nothing to do with the situation, the other half of the time someone is calling someone else that for being cheap which is a semi accurate stereotype but it's pretty weak to be buying into that stereotype nonetheless

My point is, next time I hear someone say haha fucking jew and they're not one of my buddies teasing me, even if it's one of my buddies saying it to someone else and forgetting i'm there, i'm going to make a big fucking deal out of it, and if it's a random or a person I don't like or don't know very well, i'm starting a fight over it if it escalates that far when I tell them to shut the fuck up....

fighting ignorance with ignorance

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-05-09, 06:14 PM   #4
Hitta
Best In The Game

IP: 03A2 CF6E

OR........... Standing up for something that you believe in
Old 09-05-09, 07:31 PM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Actually.. a lot of people do say the nigger thing. It's unfortunate too. "Bro you forgot to bring my shirt you nigger" to someone who isn't even black, and they aren't black either.

Yea, it's teenagers and people up to around mid 20's who use that jew and n-bomb shit and it pisses me off....

Like look, i'll be fucking honest ok. I've said to a white friend before "waddup nigga" as a joke. If you're reading this and that insults you, my apologies but chill the fuck out, it's not that bad, and it's your faults for making the word pop culture. But obviously I wouldn't use it as an insult towards someone or say that infront of a black person to be obnoxious or for that matter infront of anyone else in the public.. you do that respectively as a joke and not often between yourselves not infront of the public for everyone to hear you being ignorant.

If you're out and about in some public location and say fucking jew and i'm around, i'm going to freak out and tell you to shut the fuck up along with a lot more profanities and if you act up after I do this, i'll fight you
Old 09-06-09, 05:00 AM   #6
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 7A2E D565

Quote:
Like look, i'll be fucking honest ok. I've said to a white friend before "waddup nigga" as a joke.

Why as a joke?

Is saying what you said there derogatory in any way? I've grown up, my sisters and brothers have grown up and most of you have grown up watching on television and hearing in music other people say that to each other with no intention of harm but more as a greeting or as an alternate word to buddy or friend, etc.

There is no bad words there are just bad ways to use them. Anybody who gets upset over that use of that word is a fucking hypocrite or an idiot.
Old 09-06-09, 05:22 AM   #7
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Truth be told but that's another topic for another day haha. Regardless it's the african people's word that they created to use exclusively for themselves to represent the struggle that they went through or something like that... So they take it as offense to what they had to go through when other people try to use the word as if we don't respect their struggle.... the struggle their ancestors went through, not them.

If you wanna talk about the struggle of ancestors, lets talk about how the Jews were slaves to the egyptians wwwaaaayyyy longer then black people were slaves for, then we got the genecide of Jews by people after the ROMAN EMPIRE killed Jesus and we got blamed for it... Then we got another genecide by Hitler, and that one by Heraclius too the Byzantine emperor who ordered a massacre of expulsion of jews after he stole our land in Jerusalem like every other fucking person did... All of middle east still wants to fuck us up.. and half the people in the world don't like Jews and have no reason for it, they're just doing it cuz other people are....

But yea...

Oh and now we got Jews who hate jews too, because "true torah jews" are rallying against "Zionist jews". And then we got the conspiracy theorists who claim the holocaust was a holohaux and that we persecute and enslave the world because we're 48% of the worlds billionares and have all the money but yeaaa anywaysssssss

Lets all just hate the jews right?

Last edited by Samurai Jack : 09-06-09 at 06:08 AM.
Old 09-06-09, 06:12 AM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

You know what, nevermind, say fucking jews if you want from now on... i'm just going to call everyone fucking gentile from now on as an insult for any random reason
Old 09-06-09, 09:03 PM   #9
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

...does this mean u will stop makin jewish jokes on msn? they were quite enjoyable

n holler at strobe n protest against this jewish lookin smiley rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-09, 11:17 PM   #10
JTR
Jack The Ripper

you're crazy girl that smiley looks more like hitler to me, and i fucking hate hitler! *shakes fist*

i'm aloud to make jewish jokes cuz im a jewish comedian
Old 09-06-09, 11:48 PM   #11
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: B24C BBB6

Ive never understood the whole joke on the jew, must be an american thing.
Old 09-07-09, 12:09 AM   #12
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
you're crazy girl that smiley looks more like hitler to me, and i fucking hate hitler! *shakes fist*

i'm aloud to make jewish jokes cuz im a jewish comedian

hmmm
that does look like a yamaka,but,it also looks like a hitler mustache rofl

so ure allowed to make jewish jokes but noone else is...isnt that like,black ppl bein allowed to say nigga but noone else?hmmmm both r pretty hypocritical
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-09, 12:21 PM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

i dont care about jokes carla, if I hear someone say something like "bro why didn't you hook up with that chick yesterday you fucking jew" i'm going to get pissed off... that's not even remotely funny =\
Old 09-07-09, 01:00 PM   #14
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
hmmm
that does look like a yamaka,but,it also looks like a hitler mustache rofl

so ure allowed to make jewish jokes but noone else is...isnt that like,black ppl bein allowed to say nigga but noone else?hmmmm both r pretty hypocritical

some black folk drop nigga as a term of camaraderie between us, but with white folk's track record of using the word to push down another race is it really any surprise why white folk have a red light when it comes to the word?

if someone accidentally burnt your house down, would you ever feel comfortable leaving them in your house alone with candles again?
Old 09-07-09, 01:51 PM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

yea ok bro any other cultures can't say it either cept latins and even then it's iffy so why are you saying white folk like it's exclusive to us not being able to say it? First of all what white folk? Cuz not all white countries enslaved blacks, it was a few white countries, so don't stereotype like all white people were all racist towards blacks. Cuz that's some bullshit.

And it's more like, if someones great great grandfather burned my great great grandfathers house down, would I let their great great granddaughter come in my house with some candles? Sure, why not.. maybe we can have a romantic dinner while we're at it too

don't act like i'm a fucking slave trader, or lik you're a slave, cuz you sure as fuck aren't and I sure as fuck am not.