RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > RV Survivor
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-06, 01:15 AM   #1
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

RV Survivor Premier Episode!

IP: B210 C893

First of all, I would like to apologize for the late episode. I had it written 2 days ago, but the browser closed like 10 seconds before I was about to post it, so ya. Here it is though, THE PREMIER EPISODE OF RV SURVIVOR!

*crowd cheers*

Season 1
Episode 2

Beginning of the Show
Welcome to the beginning of the biggest tournament ever witnessed on RV. So many things have already happened this week, person kicked out, beef, alliances, everything is already starting to brew, and we haven't even gotten into the real tournament. Who got kicked off though? Was he replaced or is one tribe a man down already? If they are, can they win anyway?
The challenges for the teams were pretty simple this week, all they had to do was make a name for themselves, and a flag. Though tribe 1 didn't seem to find this as easy as tribe 2 did. They barely made the deadline, which isn't a good start, but from the looks of it, they seem to be meeting deadlines. What are the new tribe names? Check in the show later.

Commercial

Sick of unprofessional beats? Sick of all those synthesized beats with no originality? Sick of un sick beats? Me too. When I look on SC the first place I check is SPP, with a professional sound, RV's own Phenom In All is quickly taking over the SC charts.

Middle of the Show
So as we all know, RV Survivor is a knock off of the popular show Survivor on CBS, but since we are on the net, there are a few differences. First difference is that the prize challenge comes AFTER the Immunity challenge. The Immunity Challenge is a competition where both tribes go head in a detailed task, and the team that loses must go to Tribal Council where they will then have to vote off one of their members.
The prize challenges are random competitions where the members of the tribe that won the immunity challenge can compete for various prizes. Only one person can win though, but if you use cheap tactics to win a prize, you may not be around long enough to win another.
But enough about the technicalities, let's get to the good stuff. Each tribe has named itself, and both teams were pretty original with their names.
Tribe 1 is now known as:

The Squakamos

Tribe 2 is now known as:

The Regis Philbins

But the real question is, what person was kicked off RVS before the tournament even really began? Well, as some people know, Sobe was recently banned from RV, and since he was banned, he had to be kicked out of the tournament because he wasn't going to be able to participate. After much consideration, we decided that it wouldn't be fair to The Squakamos if they lost a person due to his mistake, so a replacement was chosen for him. The only problem was, who to choose? There weren't any text heads as good and active as Sobe, but then on the topical side, we saw a name that is known for topicals, but also respected for text. Who was it? Find out later in the show.
Some leaders are starting to show in the tribes as well. Red Bull seems to be taking the leadership role for The Squakamos, considering he has the most posts in the forum.
Will Sunyu seems to be doing the same in The Regis Philbins, though Hopesfall also seems to be helping him. Young Law seems to be the most hated though, will he even see a prize challenge? Cuz right now chances don't look good.
What to do with no text head replacements? Either choose an inactive text head, or a topical head, or both. After much consideration, the person chosen to replace Sobe was

FLOW INTELLIGENT

Though this decision did not have a favorable reception, it was the best choice. Most people felt that Hotshhh should have been brought back, but that wouldn't be fair to The Regis Philbins because they lost one of their best text heads as well. However, FI's reception was not a very welcoming, can he help lead his team to victory, because it looks like he isn't gonna make a round past tribal council.

Week 2's Tribal Mail is:
Bereft of all feelings, leave the people without their mind,
Because true love is the only sign that life is not over,
But at the end of this journey, the main thing you will find,
No matter how many people, there is pressure on your shoulders

Tribal mail is a weekly clue to what the Immunity challenge is going to be for that week. One thing most of the people in the tribes failed to realize, is the obvious structure concerns, complicated vocabulary, and imagery which obviously pointed to topicals. The rest was rather easy, though it doesn't look like the tribes might have enough time to complete their challenge. What is their challenge? Find out next week.

Commercial
http://www.yourhoodgear.com
Ever feel like stayin true to ya roots? Well You Hood gear has got exactly what ya need. With shoes, clothes, and anything else you need, YHG can make you feel like your home, even when you aren't. Get more for less!

End of the Show
What a way to kick of RVS, person gone, replacement made, alliances forming, who knows what is gonna happen now. One thing is certain though, beef is gonna grow, animosity is gonna grow, and people's true personalities are gonna show up soon. Who will do anything it takes to be the ultimate survivor and go home with the prizes? Keep tuning into RVS to find out!

And also, check for the new magazine design next week. Expect the unexpected, because this kind of magazine has never been done before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.

Last edited by The Revelation : 02-01-06 at 01:25 AM.