RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-07, 10:04 AM   #16
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 1E40 50ED

I didn't know.. there both wack.. Lox ftw

Old 10-20-07, 10:52 AM   #17
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 7569 8A64

^ Agreed

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-07, 03:34 PM   #18
Sik Wit It

IP: DA42 DC1D

okay.... the chain is obvious we already know that ish. he already admitted to that shit..

& zone htf would you know.. you aint even bout Weezy like dat and yet "Anybody that didnt know Gillie used to write Wayne's shit is a fuckin retard."

Edited 3 hours later...

A degree of controversy has arisen surrounding Lil Wayne's lyrics, mostly due to another rapper, Gillie Da Kid, claiming that he has written some of Lil Wayne's material. This has neither been confirmed nor disproven, although both Wayne and Gillie remain firm in their views. Members of the Hot Boys & Sqad Up (Lil Wayne's old "crew") have previously stated that Lil Wayne has never needed a ghost writer. Lil Wayne can be seen wearing a diamond-studded pendant belonging to Gillie in one of his music videos [citation needed], although this does not necessarily have any correlation with the ghostwriting issue. Wayne also addresses his situation with Gillie on multiple tracks throughout Da Drought 3. During their dispute, Gillie also alleged that Lil Wayne may have been molested at a young age by his mentor Baby. This was in reference to the photo released in November of 2006, which showed the two rappers exchanging a kiss.

Constantly being accused of having a ghostwriter for his most critically acclaimed albums, Tha Carter, and Tha Carter II, Wayne attempts to dispel the rumors in this quote directed at Gillie:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Wayne
I don’t get it. How you could write for me and I don’t write? I’m rich as a muthafucka, and you wrote for me? Then why aren’t you rich? If I wrote for a nigga and this nigga’s on top of the world right now, I’d be like, “Where’s my fuckin’ money? Where’s my benefits?” I heard this nigga do an interview and say he got like $30 thousand a song. Show me one of them $30 thousand checks you got from writing for me. Show me, ’cause I don’t know what you wrote for me. I don’t write nothing, dawg. The only time I touch the pad is for someone else.

Last edited by Sik Wit It : 10-21-07 at 06:54 PM.
Old 10-24-07, 07:54 PM   #19
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

Text Record: 5-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 3-0
IP: D987 A250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Anybody that didnt know Gillie used to write Wayne's shit is a fuckin retard.

lmao, i'm from Philly and i don't think Gillie wrote for Wayne. why in Gillie new "Get Down On The Ground" he usin' Wayne flow. Gillie kan be quoted sayin "you know you're a good rapper when people say you sound like someone else and kan't tell the difference" hes tryna sound like Wayne now so people believe his dumb shit. he kame at Wayne to try and blow up kause he saw Wayne blowin' up. Gillie gets robbed down North all the time and pays to get his chains back lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
^^ word to that...
unless i see proof this aint legit to me...

not at all...

how can a philly nigga sound like a down-south nigga??

havent ya thought maybe it visversa?
and gillie the kid trying to bit lil wayne style now he claims to ghost write for little wayne??

make sense for someone who aint known at all to start claiming shit like this just to get fame you feel me...

FYI, Wayne jocked a lotta shit from Philly lmao. what you said about tryna blow up off another nigga name is tru though.

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-07, 12:39 AM   #20
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1599 B446

All the rappers have ghostwriters foo, get with the program fuckaz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 10-30-07, 02:50 AM   #21
Cannabarz-K.O.R
Escaped Cannabalism Emcee

IP: FB91 765D

ollllddd newss...but yeah, gillie was writing that shit...off his rapcity ( supposed ) freestyle alone you can pick up that carter 1 flow....it's no secret.

..Trust me, the rumors were true....you dont got a fucking chance. ..

Honors

..Jan 2007 Superior Cypher ..
..May 2007 Superior Cypher ..

Old 10-30-07, 12:30 PM   #22
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 8DAE 2CF4

Gillie has wayne style cuz gillie wrote for Wayne. Wayne is from different area. Compare the style from his previous albums is completely different from his old. It doesnt even compare. He doesnt even have a southern flow he has a philly style which Gillie happenst to be from. Wayne Rocks Gillie Chain. Wayne some how gains a philly flow. Wayne Sounds like Gillie. Gillie if a Philly rapper. and yet somehow when Wayne changes his flow to a philly style and gillie starts beefin because wayne ant given credit. Of course Wayne is going to deny up and down gillie aint wright for him. Gillie ghostwritten is what made wayne blowstyle

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-07, 07:21 PM   #23
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 7569 8A64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
lmao, i'm from Philly and i don't think Gillie wrote for Wayne. why in Gillie new "Get Down On The Ground" he usin' Wayne flow. Gillie kan be quoted sayin "you know you're a good rapper when people say you sound like someone else and kan't tell the difference" hes tryna sound like Wayne now so people believe his dumb shit. he kame at Wayne to try and blow up kause he saw Wayne blowin' up. Gillie gets robbed down North all the time and pays to get his chains back lmao.

FYI, Wayne jocked a lotta shit from Philly lmao. what you said about tryna blow up off another nigga name is tru though.

Nigga..
Dough told me 3 years ago that Gillie wrote for Wayne. At the time I didnt know who the fuck Gillie was and didnt care. He tried to put me up on him but I didnt care.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-07, 02:33 AM   #24
yun-gun-6
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 16BB 0A96

wayne is fuckin whack as yo muvas.