RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-07, 09:26 AM   #1
laxdnota
New to RV

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Me And Mystic. Were Startin A Group... Please Read This

IP: E716 7F87

me and my friend Ricky (he's on rap verse, his name is Mystic. ) me and him r both from south of boston and were startin a group called "RIC B & BIG D" we r all about the lyrics and the best and tryin to bring this pittaful game back to life... killed my mostly southern rap, talkin all about money bitches and ur cars... we talk about real shit that goes on... SOUTHERN RAP BLOWS BECAUSE JUST ABOUT NOBODY HAS THEIR OWN STYLE (EXCEPT FOR A FEW LIKE LUDACRIS, WEEZY, CHAMILLIONAIRE, THE D.O.C., T.I. 8BALL & MJG, MIKE JONES even tho he says his name a million times, he was part of SWISHHOUSE records which saved all their money and started this label and look at them now... and a couple others) THEY ALL ACT LIKE THE SAME PERSON AND TALK ABOUT STUFF THEY'VE NEVER COMMITTED OR HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT DOIN... FOR INSTANCE HOW ABOUT JIM JONES, YOUNG JOC, UNK, AND A BUNCHA OTHER SHITTY RAPPERS THAT RAP ABOUT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN....

SO ME AND AND RICKY AKA MYSTIC. R STARTIN A GROUP AND SO FAR IVE BEEN USING BIG WORDS IN MY LYRICS LIKE BIG L, 2PAC, NAS, JAYZ, BIGGIE,KEITH MURRAY, YA KNO THE USUAL GOOD LYRICSTS.

IMA POST MY FIRST VERSE IN A BIT. I'M ALMOST DONE BUT I'LL BE A FEW MORE MINS... BY THE WAY IM LIKE 10X BETTE THAN I USED TO BE, RICKY TAUGHT ME HOW TO WRITE AND IM DOIN FUCKING AMAZING NOW.

PLEASE LET US IN ON UR OPINIONS.
Old 09-25-07, 11:10 AM   #2
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

Text Record: 24-4
IP: 7027 ECFA

wtf is this???????
Old 10-03-07, 03:47 AM   #3
Cannabarz-K.O.R
Escaped Cannabalism Emcee

IP: FB91 765D

HhahaHhahahhhhhHhahha.

no.

..Trust me, the rumors were true....you dont got a fucking chance. ..

Honors

..Jan 2007 Superior Cypher ..
..May 2007 Superior Cypher ..

Old 10-19-07, 02:27 PM   #4
dis 1
New to RV

IP: C41F 57F1

so u wer atrociously bad then...so ten times better is wat to u....extremely bad...fagget

they ask me what kru im in.... i say dis 1

you could bang my whole "kru" but u still couldnt fuck wit "dis"
Old 10-19-07, 02:33 PM   #5
Ransum
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 16-12
IP: 9A30 43B3

lol..... mystic name is ricky LMFAO hahahaha....

SO FAR IVE BEEN USING BIG WORDS IN MY LYRICS LIKE BIG L, 2PAC, NAS, JAYZ, BIGGIE,KEITH MURRAY, YA KNO THE USUAL GOOD LYRICSTS..

LMFAO hahaha.... those are really big word lol lol lol.....

this shit is funny as fuck...
Old 10-21-07, 05:42 AM   #6
C-Bo
...Simply The Best

Text Record: 16-5
IP: 28AD 5545

Hell yeah...but dont talk about rappers from tha South...All rappers from the South arent bad...Just the ones that make it big in tha industry make tha South sound bad...not all tho

Net Record(56-9)

RV Record(13-3)

Overall Record
69-12
Send a message via AIM to C-Bo   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-07, 02:39 PM   #7
xCadaverx
Must not Sleep; Must Warn Others

IP: 6B5E 32E0

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxdnota
me and my friend Ricky (he's on rap verse, his name is Mystic. ) me and him r both from south of boston and were startin a group called "RIC B & BIG D" we r all about the lyrics and the best and tryin to bring this pittaful game back to life... killed my mostly southern rap, talkin all about money bitches and ur cars... we talk about real shit that goes on... SOUTHERN RAP BLOWS BECAUSE JUST ABOUT NOBODY HAS THEIR OWN STYLE (EXCEPT FOR A FEW LIKE LUDACRIS, WEEZY, CHAMILLIONAIRE, THE D.O.C., T.I. 8BALL & MJG, MIKE JONES even tho he says his name a million times, he was part of SWISHHOUSE records which saved all their money and started this label and look at them now... and a couple others) THEY ALL ACT LIKE THE SAME PERSON AND TALK ABOUT STUFF THEY'VE NEVER COMMITTED OR HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT DOIN... FOR INSTANCE HOW ABOUT JIM JONES, YOUNG JOC, UNK, AND A BUNCHA OTHER SHITTY RAPPERS THAT RAP ABOUT THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN....

SO ME AND AND RICKY AKA MYSTIC. R STARTIN A GROUP AND SO FAR IVE BEEN USING BIG WORDS IN MY LYRICS LIKE BIG L, 2PAC, NAS, JAYZ, BIGGIE,KEITH MURRAY, YA KNO THE USUAL GOOD LYRICSTS.

IMA POST MY FIRST VERSE IN A BIT. I'M ALMOST DONE BUT I'LL BE A FEW MORE MINS... BY THE WAY IM LIKE 10X BETTE THAN I USED TO BE, RICKY TAUGHT ME HOW TO WRITE AND IM DOIN FUCKING AMAZING NOW.

IF I TYPE IN CAPITALS PEOPLE WILL READ IT.
Old 10-21-07, 02:51 PM   #8
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

heh heh heh .
Old 10-22-07, 08:02 AM   #9
lild
aka.liltekk

IP: 5E09 F0CF

lmao ive been readin what you ya have been sayin
about you startin a groupe you an mystic but you know what makes me giggle so much is tha fact tha you talkin all tha about you an mystic start a click
yet to me an anyorthers who has notised is tha mystic knows nothin about it lmao

heres your post

an heres mystics

wtf is this???????

lmao no beef but think you should let ya boy know befor you post shit
Old 10-22-07, 11:34 AM   #10
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

IP: BB99 9931

^i've met that kid once. and i told him if he wants to get me on his track he gotta pay me. and it its not ric-b big -d shit orw/e he's talkin about lol.

w/e though
Old 10-22-07, 11:36 AM   #11
lild
aka.liltekk

IP: 5E09 F0CF

lmfao i think hes dreamin lol
Old 10-22-07, 12:02 PM   #12
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

i think hes str8 up retarded
Old 10-22-07, 12:28 PM   #13
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: CAC0 6EFC

i think this thread is amazing!

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-22-07, 02:23 PM   #14
Ransum
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 16-12
IP: F9A0 B677

i think thats mystic gay side talking after a couple beers....

lol.. j/p
Old 10-22-07, 03:38 PM   #15
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme

yah right haha....

dude lives like 30 minutes from me..met him once...he's retarded idk how to explain it...basically..he idolizes bone thugs and thinks that using big vocab even if it dont rhyme is dope.