RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-05, 04:42 PM   #16
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 828D 0B7A

people think most rappers are all ghetto gangsters, and some listeners wanna ba like them so they rap about gangsta things
Old 04-13-05, 01:17 AM   #17
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

well rappers talk bout what they know if im from the hood and been in shoot outs or seen shoot outs my whole life then thats what i know if i seen drugs and feens my whole life maybe served them then that is what i know and what i talk about cuz thats my life and those around me will relate cuz thats they life.if i sold crack and robbed dudes and did time thats what ill talk about cuz thats what i know thats my life now or was my life then.maybe i dont give a fuck bout making the community better maybe i just wanna sell crack and be a thug since thats all i know who are you to say im wrong?maybe you cant relate cuz you pussy or from the burbs and if so be eminem and rap bout where you from its that easy.maybe you never sold drugs or been in shoots outs well thats you i know not one ball game in my park gos without a fight shooting or cutting and dudes stand right on my corner all day and sell drugs fight and rob people so welcome to reality of the hood thats what hip hop always was bringing the burbs to the hood making them understand our story then eminem made us understand his story thats hip hop its real simple you dont like it dont buy the album when the track comes on change the channel its that easy..........

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-05, 01:22 AM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: D05C 5B0B

^^while we're talking about fake thugs - when you finally gonna come up with this battle? I ain't forget shit bitch.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-05, 02:45 AM   #19
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
^^while we're talking about fake thugs - when you finally gonna come up with this battle? I ain't forget shit bitch.

sun one ill smack the shit outta you two no rapper ever said uncut crack fucking idiot show and prove that you cant stop lieing all the time you dont sell nothing you bitch period lastly you fucking idiot ive had no comp im on my homies shit he aint got no soundcard shits fucked up i bought a new comp today itll be up within 2 days then ill fucking own you cuz your garbage as fuck anyways now go die

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-05, 12:46 PM   #20
Adrenaline
unknown legend...

Text Record: 7-13
IP: 0F40 8178

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
well rappers talk bout what they know if im from the hood and been in shoot outs or seen shoot outs my whole life then thats what i know if i seen drugs and feens my whole life maybe served them then that is what i know and what i talk about cuz thats my life and those around me will relate cuz thats they life.if i sold crack and robbed dudes and did time thats what ill talk about cuz thats what i know thats my life now or was my life then.maybe i dont give a fuck bout making the community better maybe i just wanna sell crack and be a thug since thats all i know who are you to say im wrong?maybe you cant relate cuz you pussy or from the burbs and if so be eminem and rap bout where you from its that easy.maybe you never sold drugs or been in shoots outs well thats you i know not one ball game in my park gos without a fight shooting or cutting and dudes stand right on my corner all day and sell drugs fight and rob people so welcome to reality of the hood thats what hip hop always was bringing the burbs to the hood making them understand our story then eminem made us understand his story thats hip hop its real simple you dont like it dont buy the album when the track comes on change the channel its that easy..........

that paragraph was a whole blurr and I only read the first 2 lines that's what I know and try using punctuation next time that's what I know....lol

see my point?

but yo....good thread...good read on most of this stuff...
Old 04-13-05, 08:40 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: B88F 0CC8

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
sun one ill smack the shit outta you two no rapper ever said uncut crack fucking idiot show and prove that you cant stop lieing all the time you dont sell nothing you bitch period lastly you fucking idiot ive had no comp im on my homies shit he aint got no soundcard shits fucked up i bought a new comp today itll be up within 2 days then ill fucking own you cuz your garbage as fuck anyways now go die

Still an ignorant jackass I see. Canibus said:
"Like uncut crack you fiends keep coming back
Heads is flippin like acrobats on gym mats"

That's form Desperados - a track he did with the Firm,. Now go shut the fuck up and gough your wack-ass eyes out. I'm the nigga that turned your moms out, hoe. And you still won't do jack shit nearly a month after you ran fomr the callout lol. bitchass.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote