RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-05, 08:52 PM   #76
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: F8A4 CCA1

To--'cu cullian' and 'leady'

Man... You dudes honestly have chips on your shouldars..

I can take critasism, and I have (only in this thread mind you, everywhere else I've shown this shit has given very different responses) But your sitting there saying "ooh you hyped yourself up to be the next 50 cent??? and this was average"..

Do you not see how this would piss someone off? Get real for a second... If you want to critasise the track, do it normally. Tell me where you think I went wrong, and where I could improve...

Dont straight up be ignorant to the fact this is a pre-release version of a track I havnt practiced enough, but put up here because kids were whining at me for not posting anything... And that most RV cats couldnt even attempt to produce and tell me its "average RV" material and that I hyped myself up way too much...
Old 12-04-05, 09:01 PM   #77
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C5BB 325A

you hyped yourself sooooooooooooooooo much man all over the boards with "i can do this, i can do that.. ive done this ive done that... im dope because e.t.c"

i told you what needed improving, your delivery was fucking boring, u had charisma and presence but it lacked real variation in ur delivery, ur flow became predictable, so switch it up more n not just when a beat changes but also in the middle of a beat e.t.c............ sum of ur lines are slightly rushed, im not listening again to list the lines cos i cant be arsed and it bored me the first time, thats being fuckin honest... it is better than alot of RV material, but it is far from super duper dope like u tried to act like u are
Old 12-04-05, 09:11 PM   #78
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
you hyped yourself sooooooooooooooooo much man all over the boards with "i can do this, i can do that.. ive done this ive done that... im dope because e.t.c"

i told you what needed improving, your delivery was fucking boring, u had charisma and presence but it lacked real variation in ur delivery, ur flow became predictable, so switch it up more n not just when a beat changes but also in the middle of a beat e.t.c............ sum of ur lines are slightly rushed, im not listening again to list the lines cos i cant be arsed and it bored me the first time, thats being fuckin honest... it is better than alot of RV material, but it is far from super duper dope like u tried to act like u are

Listen leady. I understood you the first time you told me all this...

The fact that you keep repeating your comments is starting to sound like you have an inferiority complex...
Old 12-04-05, 09:20 PM   #79
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Listen leady. I understood you the first time you told me all this...

The fact that you keep repeating your comments is starting to sound like you have an inferiority complex...

well maybe if you would stop crying and bitching and making excuses because people are being honest and telling you the truth instead of riding you, it wouldnt need to be repeated
Old 12-04-05, 09:22 PM   #80
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
well maybe if you would stop crying and bitching and making excuses because people are being honest and telling you the truth instead of riding you, it wouldnt need to be repeated

Whatever you say buddy...
Old 12-04-05, 09:24 PM   #81
Gladiator
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
And boom, thats the end of that clown.

lmfao yea cuz u decieded ta be a pussy and duck Alpha on the ENTERNET which is in a diffrent country that exposed u punk bitches be4n so u BANN HIM FROM THE WHOLE SITE
Send a message via AIM to Gladiator Send a message via MSN to Gladiator   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-05, 09:27 PM   #82
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator
lmfao yea cuz u decieded ta be a pussy and duck Alpha on the ENTERNET which is in a diffrent country that exposed u punk bitches be4n so u BANN HIM FROM THE WHOLE SITE

learn how to type and spell well enough to actually make sense
Old 12-04-05, 09:28 PM   #83
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiator

And boom..
There goes the alias...

2 bans in one day..
I'm on a roll..
Old 12-04-05, 09:36 PM   #84
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

this is the most I've ever seen NOS in the Songs forum.

HOT
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-05, 09:37 PM   #85
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: DB41 DC69

This 'enternet' seems like something I should look into.
Old 12-05-05, 01:01 AM   #86
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: 7C98 E022

my honest opinion this was alot better than i ever thought it would be. you had alot of tongue twisting rhymes that you ripped thru out. i havent listened to you enough to know if thats your style or not, but with this many bars you pulled off some shit that would've left alot of mc's tongues tied. as far as the beat changing when doing this many bars you haven't to realize that when the beat changes so does your flow, a couple times you were just flowing and don't even sound like you change your speed or anything when the beat changes. 170 bars is a bitch, you pulled it off, and didn't do a bad job. the aussie accent takes some getting used to, but a vailiant effort....

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
Old 12-05-05, 08:39 AM   #87
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango
my honest opinion this was alot better than i ever thought it would be. you had alot of tongue twisting rhymes that you ripped thru out. i havent listened to you enough to know if thats your style or not, but with this many bars you pulled off some shit that would've left alot of mc's tongues tied. as far as the beat changing when doing this many bars you haven't to realize that when the beat changes so does your flow, a couple times you were just flowing and don't even sound like you change your speed or anything when the beat changes. 170 bars is a bitch, you pulled it off, and didn't do a bad job. the aussie accent takes some getting used to, but a vailiant effort....

Thanks man.
And yeah, I got a heap of diff styles I fuck with... I'm looking forward to getting my tape out there once thats done in a week or so.. Should be awesome..

Hopefully it'll squash a few of these cats hating once they hear the rest of what I got up my sleeve.
Old 12-05-05, 01:15 PM   #88
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
honestly dude judging jus from that song alone u hyped your self up way to much to be alot better than u actually are, i aint sayin it was bad but u seriously hyped yourself up way to much and to be honest if u never went on so much bout how you aer gonna be leadin austrailia rap n shit man then i wuda said it was decent for rv but instead u made yourself seem like u gonna hit the scene like a new 50 in a sense of impact

100% agreeance on my part

this was aiight and yes, it's an accomplishment to spit that many bars back to back and switch beats like that, but other than that, this was just "okay" to me cuz I expected a whole lot more...vocab was above average cuz most people are idiots or just don't know how to use vocab when rapping and have it make much sense, but yeah, this was aiight but I expected much more from the way you talk about yourself and pretty talk DOWN on other people

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by L. Veracity : 12-05-05 at 01:52 PM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-05, 05:20 PM   #89
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: F257 B07C

i like the emotion but i stop listing like early cuz i got bored lol this shit was cool tho well wut i listened too lol
Old 12-05-05, 05:27 PM   #90
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: F257 B07C

imma leave better feedback when i get home word im at school listening through headphones