RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-08, 10:36 AM   #1
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
PS3/Xbox 360 FIGHT! Leave Tha kids Shit alone!

IP: 05EC 5BBA

as for the sixaxis, there is now dualshock 3

as for ony 80 gb? like dude said there is a 120gb to 160 gb console coming out, and regardless they are just sata hard drive so you could buy whatever size you wanted and put it in there

ps3 shits on xbox 360 in EVERYTHING accept the range in games the 360 has

but ps3 makes up for it with, its Blu-Ray player, with its flawless media sharing, i can watch any movie any format on my ps3 without taking up any space because its on my home network, did i mention the internet browser? and not having to get up from my bed everytime i need to use the internet?

oh yea, how about the fact that i can control my PS3 from my psp anywhere in the world that has a wifi connection, and the fact that i don't need a memory stick because all the music and videos thats on my computer are streamed to my ps3, no loading times, and thus all of that media can be streamed to my PSP ANYWHERE in the world, thats an unlimited library

wait a sec i let it slip my mind, PlayTv? shit is gonna be in its prime by december, now i can watch TV on my PS3, rewind and pause live TV, use it as a DVR to RECORD LIVE TV FOR LATER VIEWING, wait folks thats not all! PlayTV can ALSO be viewed on my PSP thats Live TV AND recorded shows son, ANYWHERE in the world with a wifi connection, ill give it to the 360 they have a nice game collection, but nowadays thats not gonna cut it, PS3 is stepping up their game collection anyway, soon enough they WILL be shitting on 360's variety
Old 08-28-08, 11:06 AM   #2
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Well... That's all well and good. But I bought an xbox 360 to play video games.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-28-08, 11:28 AM   #3
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: C7DD 3348

then play your video games and be happy.....

this thread is for those who seem to be under the illusion that the 360 is a superior console without having a solid argument to support their case
Old 08-28-08, 11:36 AM   #4
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Haha. They are GAMING CONSOLES. Made for playing video games on. All that extra shit is pretty cool to you, I imagine. But the Xbox gaming experience, games library, and anything else GAMING related is better. So get somewhere with that bullshit about bluray and all that other pointless nonsense.

Old 08-28-08, 11:44 AM   #5
Lay.
don't try.

Text Record: 13-2
IP: EBB4 6039

Go ahead n name ps3's dope games.. an after you name the few you think are actually decent. I'll demolish you with 360's list.
Old 08-28-08, 11:53 AM   #6
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

no ones saying 360 doesn't have a larger amount of games but that is where it stops point blank, and xbox live is more reliable at the moment...but other than that show me anything 360 outdoes ps3 on...

kirk what is the point of advancing through generations of gaming without the consoles having more functions...the 360 is simply a games console where as the ps3 can easily be regarded as a entertainment...we know who's progressed further

lay fear ps3 has MUCH MORE potential in terms of video games than the 360. they may reach their peaks at different times but don't be so naive as to think that the ps3 is not more capable
Old 08-28-08, 12:04 PM   #7
American Tiger
I eat kitty's for lunch.

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 45C4 CD36

why do people care whats better. just fucking buy what you want.
Old 08-28-08, 12:06 PM   #8
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

im actually gonna buy an 360 at some point this year though although i still stand by wht i said
Old 08-28-08, 12:16 PM   #9
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 161A F505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky Jett
why do people care whats better. just fucking buy what you want.

ROFLMAO EXACTLY!!

all this fucking nerd battles are rediculous. I have an X-Box cuz X-Box is owning RIGHT NOW. and yes, even way back people said X-Box will own now, but PS3 will in future.

well, 1 I don't feel like waiting, so I will buy an X-Box NOW. then whenever Ps3 steps the fuck up, I'll cop a ps3. easy as fuck. goddamn....

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-08, 12:34 PM   #10
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir
no ones saying 360 doesn't have a larger amount of games but that is where it stops point blank, and xbox live is more reliable at the moment...but other than that show me anything 360 outdoes ps3 on...

kirk what is the point of advancing through generations of gaming without the consoles having more functions...the 360 is simply a games console where as the ps3 can easily be regarded as a entertainment...we know who's progressed further

lay fear ps3 has MUCH MORE potential in terms of video games than the 360. they may reach their peaks at different times but don't be so naive as to think that the ps3 is not more capable

I'm not saying it's better because it has a larger amount of games. 360's games shit on PS3's. Hands down. Not to mention that xbox live is better in nearly all ways than ps3's dashboard and the online community is so much larger.

The 360 has alot of extra functions other than gaming. Music, movies, tv shows, pictures, netflix, the ability to connect windows media center (live & recorded tv, on-demand movies, music and photos), compatible with Zunes and Ipods, HD DVD (even though it's dead now), party chat, and some more shit in the august update.

And as for games, it doesn't matter what you say. Microsoft has been pushing killer games since day one and will until the next system they release.

Old 08-28-08, 03:46 PM   #11
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
IP: 86FB 2468

i want both systems. i like tha 360 controller better fo fps's, n i want gta 4 on ps3 cuz im already used to tha playstation controller fo gta. basically i want gta 4 on ps3 n far cry 2 on 360.

but im like Kirk, i dont really have any interest on tha extra features, lol. i dont play multiplayer, except fo when i used to go on socom 2 online n shoot my team and run around screaming "where's my 4 wheeler? this is a fucking 4 wheeling game, isn't it??". i dont wanna watch dvd's on it, etc etc, i just wanna buy it, plug it in tha tv, and play games. that's why i fucking love my N64, i would seriously take a bullet fo it. although gta 4 online looks like it'd be fun as fuck. n i can't use a psp, cuz it's too small fo my shitty blind eyes, lol... *sigh*

fuck all you rich assholes lol. i'm sitting here playing Max Payne on my ps2, lol, tha other day i went over to my friends house cuz she just got gta 3 n wanted me to help her beat it. i wanna play all this new shit so bad, i feel like im missing out werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 08-28-08, 03:59 PM   #12
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
I'm not saying it's better because it has a larger amount of games. 360's games shit on PS3's. Hands down. Not to mention that xbox live is better in nearly all ways than ps3's dashboard and the online community is so much larger.

The 360 has alot of extra functions other than gaming. Music, movies, tv shows, pictures, netflix, the ability to connect windows media center (live & recorded tv, on-demand movies, music and photos), compatible with Zunes and Ipods, HD DVD (even though it's dead now), party chat, and some more shit in the august update.

And as for games, it doesn't matter what you say. Microsoft has been pushing killer games since day one and will until the next system they release.

so basically you have nothing to bring to the table other than that which i have already stated plus an obsolete format and functions the ps3 can already do better or are most likely gonna do and do better when they do....
Old 08-28-08, 04:40 PM   #13
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

So, your arguement for the things xbox has that ps3 doesn't is "THEY'LL DO IT SOME DAY." Well, alright, bud. All the shit 360 doesn't have that ps3 does, THEY'LL DO IT SOME DAY AND DO IT BETTER!!!111oneone!11

And once again, GAMES, kid. YOU got nothin' to bring to the table as far as games. It's a fuckin' gaming console, son. And you can't even bring some games up to do you guys justice. That's sad.

Edit: The PS3 dashboard will never be as good at as the 360's even if they do have a ton of pointless features. The PS Network will never be as good as Live or as populated as Live. Plain and simple.

Last edited by Kirk : 08-28-08 at 04:47 PM.
Old 08-28-08, 05:36 PM   #14
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 704D 923D

well, i play sports sims... and they always look and play better on the PS3. so, that plus blu ray is enough for me to say fucka 360. and i used to own a 360... and sold it to buy a PS3.
Old 08-28-08, 06:41 PM   #15
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

anyone tried soulcaliber iv yet?

how is it?