RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-07, 01:15 AM   #16
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2020 96DE

^^^lmao whats wrong wit u col-B??
Old 01-28-07, 01:37 AM   #17
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

lmfaooo kolby is dopeness plain and simple, that shit would be dope though
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 01-28-07, 12:01 PM   #18
L.E
L.E

IP: 1CD4 5A49

I bought Zelda with my Wii.

You tell me that the graphics look shitty on that game.
Old 01-28-07, 01:07 PM   #19
Mayne Event
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: F6F5 68F6

The graphics look shitty on that game

youre welcome LE...
Old 01-28-07, 02:38 PM   #20
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

Text Record: 59-10
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: F642 3A2B

I'm stuck between 360 and PS3.

I know PS3 is going to in the long run be the best thing out, but I want to wait until like August when the price drops down 100-200 dollars. I mean PS3 game titles very limited and it's taking away with it's selling, as well as its price.

The Xbox, yea its cool, but Microsoft has another version of the Xbox 360 coming out that has upgraded hardware and software, to match the PS3, but keeping the price at the normal premium sell price. So, those with old Xbox 360's are fucked lol

You gotta wait these things out..and give it time to develop before jumpin in and being the first to have lol

Nintendo Wii, like the rabbit said, "Tricks are for kids"
Old 01-28-07, 07:12 PM   #21
Compose

^yea, when i heard about the new x360 i was thinking of saving up for it, but was like fuck it cuz by the time it comes out good games will already be out for PS3 and a lot of the games on x360 will transfer over to PS3 anyway, only reason i wanted an x360 was for gears of war and halo 3
Old 02-21-07, 04:04 AM   #22
%%%%
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 0574 5533

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
i got it for christmas, but even if i didnt i'd end up buying one sooner or later just for MGS4, gta4, assassins creed, motorstorm, and whatever else even though 2 of those are coming out for 360, PS3's technology surpasses all of the other consoles, and that you CANT possibly deny, the facts/specs are proof, wii's graphics are garbage and 360 costs over 1,000$ for the addon's that PS3 already has built in

and systems that have violent games > kiddy playtime fantasy world with barney games, PS3 is going slow now, but in a year or even 6 months when developers tap into its true potential, it'll dominate, same thing happened with PS2

Those aren't reasons to buy a system. That's all anticipation.

You'll pay 600 dollars on something just to look at while waiting for the good games to come out? And who knows if the games will turn out good. There are other things that could buy and know they'll be good.

You seem to be so caught up in the Ps3 specs. But tell me...why do the multi platform games currently look better on the 360 right now? Isn't it supposed to be a technical powerhouse?

And your opinion on violent games is stupid. How old are you? 12?
Old 02-21-07, 04:17 AM   #23
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 3011 7E9C

honestly the ps3 aint gon be as good as yall think if you dont got a 1080p tv.....it will look the same as a 360 which is broadcasted in 720p which is what most tvs are at now, unless you drop serious bones.....so for the average user stick with the 360 till A) you can get the tv to make it worth it B) the inital run kinks get worked out C) the major titles come out and are actually good and D) the price drops

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 02-21-07, 05:11 AM   #24
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 8E3C C4ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by %%%%
Those aren't reasons to buy a system. That's all anticipation.

You'll pay 600 dollars on something just to look at while waiting for the good games to come out? And who knows if the games will turn out good. There are other things that could buy and know they'll be good.

You seem to be so caught up in the Ps3 specs. But tell me...why do the multi platform games currently look better on the 360 right now? Isn't it supposed to be a technical powerhouse?

And your opinion on violent games is stupid. How old are you? 12?

I'll field that.

The PS3 has a total of 8 CPU cores (one is reserved for physics and other shit, so actually 7), and some of the most advanced graphical technology out. Programmers are seriously sitting there, going "k..... What the FUCK." They don't know how to program for it, it's new. It's hella new... Think about it, quad core technology JUST came out for PCs. And it's not even real quad core technology, the intel quad cores are just two dual cores stuck together, without architecture to take full advantage of the hardware. So of course the games look slightly better on the 360.

But the only games they can compare like that are multi platform games. And do you know why? Because multi platform games are designed to make money. They are after making a good game, not an amazing game. It is no wonder, therefore, that they design the games for the 360, simply because it is familiar technology, an improvement with the previous generation consoles as its base. It's just easier for them. Then, they port the games as quickly as they can to the ps3.

You get it now? Those ps3 multi platform games are ports, not originally designed for the ps3. Of course they look better on the console they were designed for. As we speak, the developers that have a keen eye for innovation are slaving away at figuring out how to efficiently program for the ps3, and the games WILL get better with time. Same as what happened with the PS2, look at the games from its launch compared to the games available now. Better graphics, better physics, better everything.

It's no wonder you hear all this talk about a new 360 being released. Microsoft aren't idiots, they know that once they hit the wall, potential-wise, the ps3 is going to keep getting better and better.
Old 02-21-07, 02:48 PM   #25
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: C496 8F28

Exactly what Teru said. Give the developers a few years to get the full potential out of 7 processors. It's hard to fathom what will happen with that shit. Unless the developers specifically make multiport games for their respective systems (Hideo Kojima comes to mind), then all the game is is a port. And they only reason to port is to milk the other two markets you didn't tailor your game to. Oh yeah and to hint MGS4 won't be amazing should get your raped. MGS3 is easily better than most shit out now for 360.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-07, 03:24 PM   #26
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

IP: 0594 3125

wii is shitty to me, you cant play a game on the ps2 then try it on the wii, bcuz the controls take to damn long to get used 2, especially budokai tenkaichi 2, then i thought the driving games were gonna be raw, and they were assed out, i play my guys ps3 all the time, he has like 2 bootlegg games that we downloaded off torrents, and you can use usb mice and keyboards, and prolly bluetooth also
Old 02-21-07, 04:51 PM   #27
Pure Knowledge
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 04DB 79A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.E
I bought Zelda with my Wii.

You tell me that the graphics look shitty on that game.

It's actually better on the Gamecube.
Old 02-21-07, 05:25 PM   #28
Compose

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
wii is shitty to me, you cant play a game on the ps2 then try it on the wii, bcuz the controls take to damn long to get used 2, especially budokai tenkaichi 2, then i thought the driving games were gonna be raw, and they were assed out, i play my guys ps3 all the time, he has like 2 bootlegg games that we downloaded off torrents, and you can use usb mice and keyboards, and prolly bluetooth also

yea you can i think

by march or april im gonna get a new hardrive and install linux, then i heard you could put PC games on the ps3 and play them like that, which is fuckin insane and hopefully true cuz my PC is ass right now and i dont have the money to upgrade it
Old 02-21-07, 09:30 PM   #29
%%%%
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 0574 5533

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Knowledge
It's actually better on the Gamecube.

In what?....Looks?

I own the Gamecube version and my friend owns the Wii. And their identical. The only difference is that the game is mirrored on the Wii as Link is right-handed. It was so weird for me to play it on Wii because of that.

But yeah, it's not better on Gamecube. No worse, but no better.
Old 02-21-07, 09:49 PM   #30
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

I prefer the Wi Tenkaichi over PS2. Felt more fluid. Wii is definitely different when you play games on multiplatforms, but Ilike the Wiis controls. Gaming has a whole is slippin, not too much out that is of interest, but it's also not the season. Come Summer we'll all be fine.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote