RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Linguistic Expressions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-06, 11:00 PM   #1
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Week 2 Sapient Speech Mag

IP: 0825 899A

Intro:

For those still involved in this league that havent no showed all their battles would see we are finally at the championship belt stage of this league. 3 long weeks have passed and now we'll see who can be the best. But first lets see who handled their business last week.

Reviews:

Flow Intelligent Vs Po It
F.I won by no show. Sadly thats 3 in a row.
Winner: Flow Intelligent

Fathom This Vs. Sabre
Fathom once again no showed and sabre picked up the free win.
Winner: Sabre

Vafinest Vs. Dilligence
How gay was this... A double no show.
Winner: Neither

Crazy Hades Vs. Soldier
Finally a battle where both people dropped. Soldier was the first to post his piece and to be honest it would have been better if he no showed. In my opinion it looked like he wrote a no show verse with the hopes Hades wouldnt show. Too bad that didnt happen and with a decent piece from Hades, he easily took the win by KO.
Winner: Crazy Hadez

Drama Queen Vs. Tech Skillz
This is funny in my opinion. How did 2 of the mods both use extension credits and still not have a vote by the time the next weeks' battles were up. If DQ could have dropped on time and won she would have found herself in the Heavyweight championship match this week.. So people go vote!
Winner: TBD

Battle Of The Week:

Oz. Vs. Shodown
Now the reason i choose this battle as the battle of the week is for one reason. Oz. in my opinion is a good topical head, always has been. But for some reason he dropped so wack i thought it was a goof verse. Like he expected Shodown to be wack and win with a crappy verse. That however did not happen. Shodown impressed the rest of the league with his verse and easily picked up the KO.
Winner: Shodown

Upcoming Battles And Predictions:

Heavyweight Championship Battle:
Flow Intelligent (3-0) Vs. Crazy Hades (2-0)
This will be the best match of the week and im not saying it because im in im saying it because i know im good in topicals and we all know Hades is as well. It'll boil down to who wants it more in this one. Tough one to predict and since im involved i wont jinx myself.

Middleweight Championship Match:
Tech Skillz (2-1) Vs. Sabre (2-1)
This will be another good battle and although TS has elevated topically i still have to go with sabre to win it. He has more topical experience and out of all the people in this league he might just have the best sense of imagery.
Prediction: Sabre

Lightweight Championship Match:
Drama Queen (2-0) Vs. Mentalz (1-0)
Once again another good battle. If both of them show i expect it to be the second best battle this week and definately one to look forward to. DQ has always been good at topicals and mentalz is fitting into that mould very quickly, so this one is hard to predict but im gonna go with my gut instinct and take Mentalz here for the upset.
Prediction: Mentalz

Shodown (2-1) Vs. Soldier (0-1) Vs. Vafinest (0-3)
Im pretty sure Va is gonna no show so its down to Soldier and Shodown. And if soldier drops like he did last week it'll be an easy win for shodown. If VA does show, the table could turn a bit and Shodown could find himself on the losing end of this one but i highly doubt it.
Prediction: Shodown

Oz. (2-1) Vs. Unreal (0-0)
Well i dont know who unreal is but if OZ. drops like he did last week i gotta take unreal without even knowing his skill calibur. We'll see what happens, i'll risk taking Oz. this week.
Prediction: Oz.

Outro:

And thats all ive got for you today folks. Its really time consuming doing 2 different mags for 2 different leagues but here you go. If there is anything youd like to see in next weeks mag let me know. PZ.

Stick It Tech

Last edited by Tech Skillz : 01-31-06 at 11:23 PM.
Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 01-31-06, 11:17 PM   #2
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

IP: F1FC 4749

Flow Wanted To Do The Mag, So I Allowed Him Too....Nice Mag By The Way.....

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-